CBN Arrest

Chandasasanudu

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

మీకు ఇప్పటికే చాలాసార్లు చెప్పా,మళ్ళీ చెప్తున్నా...బీజేపీని నమ్మితే గుడిసిపోవటం తప్ప ఆల్టర్నేట్ ఉండదు... మన మెడ నరాలు లాగి మన పీకలకి ఉరి బిగించి వదిలేస్తారు... మీకు తెలియనిది కాదు ఈ విషయం

రిమాండ్ కి వెళ్లిన చంద్రబాబు, అతి త్వరలో అరెస్ట్ అవ్వబోతున్న లోకేష్ బాబు బయటకి వచ్చాక తెగించి పోరాడతారు,పోరాడండి... నాయకుల సంగతి వదిలేయండి... ఆన్ గ్రౌండ్, సోషల్ మీడియా కార్యకర్తలు ఎప్పటిలాగే మీకు అండదండగా ఉంటారు... సరైన నిర్ణయం తీసుకుని బీజేపీని మాత్రం మీ ఊహల్లోకి కూడా తీసుకుని రాకండి... పవన్ వస్తాను అంటే సింగిల్ గా రమ్మనండి బీజేపీ ప్రస్తావన లేకుండా... బీజేపీ లేకపోతే జగన్ ని ఎన్నికల సమయంలో ఎదుర్కోలేము అని అనుకుంటున్నారా... కొన్ని నెలల నుండి బీజేపీకి అనుకూలంగానే మాట్లాడుతున్నారు కదా,ఇప్పుడేం అయింది... భువనమ్మకి అయిన అవమానం, మీకు జరిగిన,జరుగుతున్న అవమానాలు, అరెస్టులు,దాడులు, ఇంతకుమించిన అవమానాలు,నమ్మకద్రోహాలు, సూటిపోటీ మాటలు ఏముంటాయి... సింగిల్ గా పోదాము... గెలిస్తే రాష్ట్రం బాగుపడుతుంది, ఓడితే రాష్ట్రం నాశనం అవుతుంది... సాధారణ ఓటర్లకు లేని బాధ మనకి ఎందుకు.

@twitter

Enduku jagan ni serious ga teeskodu cbn

2 days munde arrest ki try chestunnadu ani telisina? kuda risk chesadu

Nidra lekunda jail ki velli personal ga pain thappa, ee event gurthu pettukuni votes vese memory untada gratitude leni janam ki

Last term lo bjp meda focus chesi energy waste ayyindi

Ippatiki jagan ni sariga assess chesinattu leduo...tough to deal with eccentric xxxxxx arundhati pasupati jagan... safety precautions must ilantolla matter lo

Edhi kaliyugam ee yugam lo elantivi jargatha ayane srikrishnadu  mahabratha yuddam lo clear ga cheppadu..elanti vallatho yuddam chesthappudu yela undali ...yela plan cheyyali ani..

After 1999 win CBN sir politics ni oka job ga thisukonnadu .. politics cheyyadam manesadu..daniki first' result ee partila Ravi murder..appti nunchi eppati daaka.. enni muders enni physical and asthi dadulu ..dani tharavtha anna realise avuthadu anukonnaru..but CBN manchi name ane matthuloo asala matter ni pakkana pettesadu.....

Araopana edurkuntunna Opposition leader sakshulani prabavitham chesthe...

Aropanalu kadu cbi 43k cr avineethi jarigindani cheppi ED assets ni attach chesaka vatiki sambandimchina vyakti CM ayyi inkentha prabavitham chestadu sakshulani ???ikkada emmayindi logic ???

Vyavasta lu intha one sided ga vunte inka mundu Kalam inkentha digajaruthayo paristhutulani depressive ga anipistundi chi xxxx jeevitham !!

After independence... rajjayayangam lo unna hole / benefits use chesukoni vaysathalani naasanam cheyyadam start chesindhi indiragandi.. after so many years ee mmodi complete ga nasanam chesadu.. Indira Gandhi+mmodi+ipac PK ee roju India current politics main reason candidates..

Politics & Officers etc pakkana pedithe... whats with Judiciary ?  I think none should comment on it and its judgements... But where is the logic in this judgement ?   Politics chesaaru opposition parties, its fine...  But where is the logic in this judgement ?

Are there somethings that we dont know or media is not showing ? Is there any solid proof that is produced before the court ?

ost

See new posts

Conversation

q55qrfD2_bigger.jpg

I write to you today with a heart heavy with pain and eyes moistened with tears. I've grown up watching my father pour his heart and soul into the betterment of Andhra Pradesh and the Telugu people. He never knew a day of rest, tirelessly striving to transform millions of lives. His politics have always been marked by dignity and honesty, and I've witnessed the deep inspiration he drew from the love and gratitude of those he served. Their heartfelt thanks filled him with pure joy, akin to a child's delight. I, too, drew inspiration from his noble path and followed in his footsteps, leaving a comfortable job in America to return to India. It was a tough decision, but I had faith in our nation, our systems, our foundational principles, and, above all, our Constitution. Yet, today, as I see my father unjustly thrown into remand for a crime he never committed, my anger simmers, and my blood boils. Is there no limit to the depths political vendetta will sink? Why must a man of my father's caliber, who has accomplished so much for his country, state, and Telugu people, endure such injustice? Is it because he never stooped to engage in vendetta or destructive politics? Is it because he envisioned growth, welfare, and opportunities for our people long before others? Today feels like a betrayal. But, my father is a fighter, and so am I. We will rise with an unstoppable force, guided by unwavering determination for Andhra Pradesh and Telugu people worldwide. I ask you to join me in this battle. #PeopleWithNaidu #FalseCasesAgainstNaidu

I write to you today with a heart heavy with pain and eyes moistened with tears. I've grown up watching my father pour his heart and soul into the betterment of Andhra Pradesh and the Telugu people. He never knew a day of rest, tirelessly striving to transform millions of lives. His politics have always been marked by dignity and honesty, and I've witnessed the deep inspiration he drew from the love and gratitude of those he served. Their heartfelt thanks filled him with pure joy, akin to a child's delight.

I, too, drew inspiration from his noble path and followed in his footsteps, leaving a comfortable job in America to return to India. It was a tough decision, but I had faith in our nation, our systems, our foundational principles, and, above all, our Constitution.

Yet, today, as I see my father unjustly thrown into remand for a crime he never committed, my anger simmers, and my blood boils. Is there no limit to the depths political vendetta will sink? Why must a man of my father's caliber, who has accomplished so much for his country, state, and Telugu people, endure such injustice? Is it because he never stooped to engage in vendetta or destructive politics? Is it because he envisioned growth, welfare, and opportunities for our people long before others?

Today feels like a betrayal. But, my father is a fighter, and so am I. We will rise with an unstoppable force, guided by unwavering determination for Andhra Pradesh and Telugu people worldwide. I ask you to join me in this battle.
#PeopleWithNaidu
#FalseCasesAgainstNaidu 

@Nara Lokesh 

Ippatikaina Rammohan Naidu, dhulipalla, payyavula, nimmala laanti people leaders & good communication skills vunna leaders ki manchi positions isthe party will survive.

CBN already 73 years

will be active max 4-5 years, encourage young & non corrupt leaders in party.

Archived