Jump to content

Vennupotu Episode Facts!!!


Recommended Posts

This video claims ntr and tkr visited ntr in that 3 hour window - heated arguement with abusive words

Jp video claims they communicated this and a group of MLA s came to inform the same.

Devineni Nehru video claims abusive words from Cbn on nhk.. so pakka tittukunnaru. And ah heat lo cbn also slipped on nhk just like how ntr slipped on cbn. 

And one thing is common, group of MLAs gave a deadline to cbn. As simple as that. 

Gentleman cbn. It is just matter of minutes for him to reveal this vulgar language given the media support then. Just party office lo pics tisuntadu. But heat of the moment understandable. Ah rojullo ah word Chala peddhade so obvious ga ah heat lo photos poyuntay. Till date tittukunadi bayataki raledu. That's the respect 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, akhil ch said:

This video claims ntr and tkr visited ntr in that 3 hour window - heated arguement with abusive words

Jp video claims they communicated this and a group of MLA s came to inform the same.

Devineni Nehru video claims abusive words from Cbn on nhk.. so pakka tittukunnaru. And ah heat lo cbn also slipped on nhk just like how ntr slipped on cbn. 

And one thing is common, group of MLAs gave a deadline to cbn. As simple as that. 

Gentleman cbn. It is just matter of minutes for him to reveal this vulgar language given the media support then. Just party office lo pics tisuntadu. But heat of the moment understandable. Ah rojullo ah word Chala peddhade so obvious ga ah heat lo photos poyuntay. Till date tittukunadi bayataki raledu. That's the respect 

That too inti alludini ah words anadam antey…..

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Rajakeeyam said:

Still it’s vennupot

Asalu events of situation kanisam telusukunnara video lo.. blind mental mast**bation mind set la undi

Revolt vs Back stabbing.. 

Revolt story..
 cbn went and met ntr to clear things before taking extreme measure.. both argued and deferred with no return.. ye angle lo meeku idhi vennupotu anipinchindi

Back stabbing.. advani/modi

nangi veshalu.. kaallu pisakatam daggara nunchi, bathroom bayata towel tho wait cheyatam varaku.. leader ki non-intellect right hand like a peon.. gain leader’s trust with unharmful behaviour.. 

ee situation lo almost leader, peon ni xxx laga chesuntadu.. so, vedhavaki lopala chala grudge untundi.. wait for the turn and finally pulled the chair with humiliation.. this is BACKSTABBING

image.jpeg.0b2e3637150542b39b9b70a16570cd98.jpeg

Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Flash said:

Asalu events of situation kanisam telusukunnara video lo.. blind mental mast**bation mind set la undi

Revolt vs Back stabbing.. 

Revolt story..
 cbn went and met ntr to clear things before taking extreme measure.. both argued and deferred with no return.. ye angle lo meeku idhi vennupotu anipinchindi

Back stabbing.. advani/modi

nangi veshalu.. kaallu pisakatam daggara nunchi, bathroom bayata towel tho wait cheyatam varaku.. leader ki non-intellect right hand like a peon.. gain leader’s trust with unharmful behaviour.. 

ee situation lo almost leader, peon ni xxx laga chesuntadu.. so, vedhavaki lopala chala grudge untundi.. wait for the turn and finally pulled the chair with humiliation.. this is BACKSTABBING

image.jpeg.0b2e3637150542b39b9b70a16570cd98.jpeg

Akkada Advani CM aa PM aa pulled the chair anataniki. Advani tried his shot for PM post against MMS and failed. BJP was revived by Modi, Advani ki Modi dantlo sagam kotte scene ledhu he was spent force by 2010.

ntr dhi vennupot ye that’s how history will remember meeru entha white wash cheyali ani chusi na 

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Rajakeeyam said:

Akkada Advani CM aa PM aa pulled the chair anataniki. Advani tried his shot for PM post against MMS and failed. BJP was revived by Modi, Advani ki Modi dantlo sagam kotte scene ledhu he was spent force by 2010.

ntr dhi vennupot ye that’s how history will remember meeru entha white wash cheyali ani chusi na 

goddali potu=gunde potu
Revolt =vennupotu
 

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Rajakeeyam said:

Akkada Advani CM aa PM aa pulled the chair anataniki. Advani tried his shot for PM post against MMS and failed. BJP was revived by Modi, Advani ki Modi dantlo sagam kotte scene ledhu he was spent force by 2010.

ntr dhi vennupot ye that’s how history will remember meeru entha white wash cheyali ani chusi na 

mememi vaadi PM kursi ivvamanaledhu Advani ki President post ichumdachu gaa ni adugutunnam, idhi mummatiki backstabbing ye, meeru yentha safron wash chesina

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rajakeeyam said:

Akkada Advani CM aa PM aa pulled the chair anataniki. Advani tried his shot for PM post against MMS and failed. BJP was revived by Modi, Advani ki Modi dantlo sagam kotte scene ledhu he was spent force by 2010.

ntr dhi vennupot ye that’s how history will remember meeru entha white wash cheyali ani chusi na 

When Adhvani was wished At least Modi  should give respect to Advani right? This happened in live and you are supporting this.  NTR di matram vennupotu. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Rajakeeyam said:

Akkada Advani CM aa PM aa pulled the chair anataniki. Advani tried his shot for PM post against MMS and failed. BJP was revived by Modi, Advani ki Modi dantlo sagam kotte scene ledhu he was spent force by 2010.

ntr dhi vennupot ye that’s how history will remember meeru entha white wash cheyali ani chusi na 

Mamul white wash kadu....hahaha...daddoss covering ki evarinaina degrade cheyataniki ready aipotaru..... End of day... Em chesina... Adi maaradu

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, gaddamhemanth said:

mememi vaadi PM kursi ivvamanaledhu Advani ki President post ichumdachu gaa ni adugutunnam, idhi mummatiki backstabbing ye, meeru yentha safron wash chesina

 

Somu veerraju vargam tho argument yenduku manku. Vallu anthe

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Rajakeeyam said:

Akkada Advani CM aa PM aa pulled the chair anataniki. Advani tried his shot for PM post against MMS and failed.

Abboo.. mee sealed cover CM, CM kakamundhu pedha achiever mari.. difficult to stand stupidity

‘Anybody can come a Tyrant’ and thats modi

Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Flash said:

Abboo.. mee sealed cover CM, CM kakamundhu pedha achiever mari.. difficult to stand stupidity

‘Anybody can come a Tyrant’ and thats modi

Mana achievement enti after loosing, jumping japang and falling on legs, thavvakandi too many holes to fill on ur side too

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NatuGadu said:

Sendra Babu sheeem ayyaka annagaru release chesina videos sangathi endi

Ee Vishayam lo kulapicchi tho Kallu musukupoyi mind Pani Cheyyani batch mathrame ilanti comments chestaarani ankukune vadini 

but aa paina konta mandi comments chusthe - 🙄🙄

NTR did a blunder and he paid for it - isn’t this as simple as this 

Link to post
Share on other sites

NTR రాజకీయ వారసులు ఎవర్నీ declare చేయలేదే..??

ఆయన అండ చూసుకుని ఆవిడ liberty తీసుకున్నారు అనేది మాత్రం కనపడుతుంది కాని, ఒక undisputed unparalleled tallest Telugu Leader అయినా కూడా పెద్దాయన నడిపే political organization లో అధినాయకుడు పొరపాటు చేస్తే correct చేసే second rung leadership & accountability ని build చేసిన అంశం మాత్రం కనపడదు.

ప్రజల మద్దతు తో "bad rule" basis మీద hostile takeover చేసుకున్న care చేసేవారు కాదు. వెంట్రుక అనుకునేవారు. 

"Your wife is a cheater" basis మీద oust చేస్తే he need to respond both at personal level & political level.

Politically :: ఆవిడ party కి support చేశారు.

Personally :: అల్లుడు గురించి కొన్ని interviews ఇచ్చారు.

Infact పదవిలో ఆఖరు రోజు సాయంత్రం governor ని re-call చేయమని ఒక call PMO కి చేసుంటే చాలామంది careers close అయిపోయి ఉండేవి. He never budged.

Except his Ideology in which he believed in, he never bothered about power, office & political career throughout his journey.

 

ఒక్కటి మాత్రం నిజం :: NTR ఉన్న సమాజం లో ఇంతటి నిస్సహాయత ఉండదు.

NTR అనే వ్యవస్థ కి alternative పుట్టడం అనేది జరగదు. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/11/2022 at 12:32 AM, Rajakeeyam said:

ntr dhi vennupot ye that’s how history will remember meeru entha white wash cheyali ani chusi na 

Okadu .. chesthe vennupotu. Kodukulu, kodallu, MLas, MPs .. andaru kalisi chesthe..Tirugubaatu.

blind fanism.. blind hatred..ivi rendu..facts ni chudanivvavu. We can understand your problem 😪

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...