Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Been a modi admirer for years but the way covid has been handled especially in the last 6 months has made me feel ashamed,disgusted beyond measure. 

People are suffering so much,we doctors are suffering so much. Been getting close to 10 calls and numerous messages daily from extended family and friends in these last few months for beds/medicines/other resources and now even for vaccination slots. Breaks my heart daily seeing so many people in pain and it's endless suffering with no end in sight cause it's beyond us to help everyone,it needs something bigger,much bigger,but there's no one.

It's completely overwhelmed us,completely done us in and there's no one to look for,absolutely no one. so many colleagues from college days and seniors too have passed away and have left young families with nothing and there's no one for them. For 8 months before the turn of the year we had to re-use disposable masks too cause of acute shortage,now we have to beg everyone around us for vaccination for everyone we know and care,when did bloody something so basic as vaccination with so much buffer time to prepare become a privilege and not a basic necessity? Em desham sami idi,when we are xxxxxxx scared to even meet our parents or friends in months so as not infect them, how dare these politicians do rallies and how dare people in general leave all covid measures to god till it hit everyone hard in the last two months? Is the govt responsible - YES but are the public exempted - NEVER, we as people are as responsible for this catastrophe. Never forget that. 

Hospital la roju body bags chustunte tears aagatle intikochaka,kanisam family ki kuda body ni muttukoni edavalani paristiti,direct ga smashanam ki teskelladam and akkada evaro body ni kaalchadam and manam dooram nunchi chudatam. This happened to my mom's friend,both her kids are in USA,both parents visited them for the daughter's pregnancy. One month after her grand  daughter was born, her husband alagadam start chesadu that he wants to come back india ki ani,entha try chesina vinakpothe koduku ticket book chesadu father ki and mother stayed back .ikkadiki ochina two weeks ki covid ochi he was admitted into the ICU,she came india ki urgent ga,ochina two days ki he passed away. Body ni daggarlo kuda she couldn't see and thanu dooram ga graveyard lo chustu undagane akkada unnavalle chithi pettaru,relatives Corona bhayam ani evadu ravatle,kids America la stuck,she told them not to come ikkadaki oste stuck avtaru ani vallu entha adigina. Next day graveyard nunchi she got a call ashes and bones collect cheskodaniki randi,lekapothe we'll dispose ani annaru,she was stunned and didn't know what to do,she was completely in shock,finally IAS evarthono cheppiste they gave locker facility akkada to keep for one month. She now is alone and when anyone calls her also she's not in any state to function with so much trauma.

Idi janala paristiti ippudu,janalaki maryada ga ending kuda ivvaleni paristiti with peak corruption and non-regulation there too. It's one horror story after another.

P.S- All people defending the indefensible please don't,it's been a disaster of epic proportions. Someone needs to pay for all this pain and all these lives. Manushula pranalakanna bochulo party affiliations or leader cults goppa kaadu. Only when we hold our own accountable,do we have a right to question our opposition. And our side screwed up,big time. Shame on us,all of us as citizens.

I didn't post here for so many days kani after randomly visiting after many months and seeing some posts and how everyone is fighting for their side and going on ego trips, i wanted to write this,to tell you how it is on the ground . sorry if this offended anyone.

 

Edited by NTR_Sachin
Link to post
Share on other sites

Really sad to see the way things are going in India. Loosing hope on the country and ppl day by day. Hope things change for good soon. India can't handle this with 130cr population 

Link to post
Share on other sites

The situation is tearing ppl apart... everyone needs to be blamed... in my village both wife n husband got covid... husband got into serious condition,  admitted in rajahmundry, died and cremated. Cremation is not yet told to his wife.... see how pathetic...

I constantly fear how bad this situation is going to put ppl after everything and everyone is recovered... 

Loosing mother of small kids, bread earner etc all these going to put nation in very bad shape...

There is no deny in blaming ppl but it's the government responsibility to take care and educate ppl... 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, sri.ravipati said:

The situation is tearing ppl apart... everyone needs to be blamed... in my village both wife n husband got covid... husband got into serious condition,  admitted in rajahmundry, died and cremated. Cremation is not yet told to his wife.... see how pathetic...

I constantly fear how bad this situation is going to put ppl after everything and everyone is recovered... 

Loosing mother of small kids, bread earner etc all these going to put nation in very bad shape...

There is no deny in blaming ppl but it's the government responsibility to take care and educate ppl... 

From stories shared, it appears younger population 30-40 lo, covid causing fatality for males more than females?

Recent US story, wife and parents ki covid vachindhi ani, US lo husband went to help them and he succumbed to covid and passed away but the rest recovered.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Rojuki official ichae count kanna 20 times raaka minimum undochu death count.

official 4000 deaths ayite, actual can be around 80,000 easily....  prathi state lo idhae paristhithi, okka smasaanam lo 30-60 bodies unte state motham 60 ani vesthunnaru.... Andhra lo kooda roju ki 2,000-3,000 maranaalu telikaga untay. nakunna thakkuva circle kae nenu roju chaala vintunna.... oppositions kooda eee disastrous count ni enduku highlight cheyyatledho.....

Intha dhaarunam ga, desam raastram naramedham ga unte... inka vaadni venakesukosthunnaru ante.... dandam.... evari raaka vaste kaani vallaki telidhu.....

assalu maatalu raatalla, central, state governments chesthunna panulu cheppalante....... paalakulu kanna rojuki inni vela mandhi chanipothunna, inka ee panikimaalina vallani venakesuku vache vaalladhi thappu...

paalakulu kanna veellaki vote lu vese vaalladhi, support chese vaalladhae thappu....

manam entha dhaarunam ga chesina pattichukoru, malli repu edho drama lu aadite mankae vestharu, option ledhu ani..... unless they are made accountable to their actions, there won't be change in politicians....

rojuki inni velamandhi chasthunna maararu, thappu ni thappu ani cheppaleru ante...... inka kalikaalam cheyyagaligedhi edhi ledhu....

annitiki karma anedhi okati untundhi, evaru chessindhi vaallaki ichessindhi, koncham mundhu venaka anthae teda.... janaalu vadhilipettina,

naayakulani, vallani support chesi, vote lu vese janaalanu karma maatram vadili pettadu....... dhaaniki oka udhaharanae ippudu manam choosthunna..... ayina maararu, inkaem cheptham

Edited by AndhraBullodu
Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, NTR_Sachin said:

Been a modi admirer for years but the way covid has been handled especially in the last 6 months has made me feel ashamed,disgusted beyond measure. 

People are suffering so much,we doctors are suffering so much. Been getting close to 10 calls and numerous messages daily from extended family and friends in these last few months for beds/medicines/other resources and now even for vaccination slots. Breaks my heart daily seeing so many people in pain and it's endless suffering with no end in sight cause it's beyond us to help everyone,it needs something bigger,much bigger,but there's no one.

It's completely overwhelmed us,completely done us in and there's no one to look for,absolutely no one. so many colleagues from college days and seniors too have passed away and have left young families with nothing and there's no one for them. For 8 months before the turn of the year we had to re-use disposable masks too cause of acute shortage,now we have to beg everyone around us for vaccination for everyone we know and care,when did bloody something so basic as vaccination with so much buffer time to prepare become a privilege and not a basic necessity? Em desham sami idi,when we are xxxxxxx scared to even meet our parents or friends in months so as not infect them, how dare these politicians do rallies and how dare people in general leave all covid measures to god till it hit everyone hard in the last two months? Is the govt responsible - YES but are the public exempted - NEVER, we as people are as responsible for this catastrophe. Never forget that. 

Hospital la roju body bags chustunte tears aagatle intikochaka,kanisam family ki kuda body ni muttukoni edavalani paristiti,direct ga smashanam ki teskelladam and akkada evaro body ni kaalchadam and manam dooram nunchi chudatam. This happened to my mom's friend,both her kids are in USA,both parents visited them for the daughter's pregnancy. One month after her grand  daughter was born, her husband alagadam start chesadu that we wants to come back india ki ani,entha try chesina vinakpothe koduku ticket book chesadu father ki and mother stayed back .ikkadiki ochina two weeks ki covid ochi he was admitted into the ICU,she came india ki urgent ga,ochina two days ki he passed away. Body ni daggarlo kuda she couldn't see and thanu dooram ga graveyard lo chustu undagane akkada unnavalle chithi pettaru,relatives Corona bhayam ani evadu ravatle,kids America la stuck,she told them not to come ikkadaki oste stuck avtaru ani vallu entha adigina. Next day graveyard nunchi she got a call ashes and bones collect cheskodaniki randi,lekapothe we'll dispose ani annaru,she was stunned and didn't know what to do,she was completely in shock,finally IAS evarthono cheppiste they gave locker facility akkada to keep for one month. She now is alone and when anyone calls her also she's not in any state to function with so much trauma.

Idi janala paristiti ippudu,janalaki maryada ga ending kuda ivvaleni paristiti with peak corruption and non-regulation there too. It's one horror story after another.

P.S- All people defending the indefensible please don't,it's been a disaster of epic proportions. Someone needs to pay for all this pain and all these lives. Manushula pranalakanna bochulo party affiliations or leader cults goppa kaadu. Only when we hold our own accountable,do we have a right to question our opposition. And our side screwed up,big time. Shame on us,all of us as citizens.

I didn't post here for so many days kani after randomly visiting after many months and seeing some posts and how everyone is fighting for their side and going on ego trips, i wanted to write this,to tell you how it is on the ground . sorry if this offended anyone.

 

 

GOVTs anevi ekkada mumdamosai. 

Modi gaademo publicity picchi to 2 deaces of india growth ni venakku teesukelladu. 

Jagga gaadu vaadi medness to, leka freebee picchit A.P ni 1990's bihar kante 10 times advannam gaa marchesadu 

------- 

Here complete system collapsed.   

No accountability, No humanity, No administration  .... anta galikodilesi ....  issues ni ela divert cheyyala ani choostunnaru. 

Reality ni face chese dammu ... ee sannasulakite ledu. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, bharath_k said:

 

GOVTs anevi ekkada mumdamosai. 

Modi gaademo publicity picchi to 2 deaces of india growth ni venakku teesukelladu. 

Jagga gaadu vaadi medness to, leka freebee picchit A.P ni 1990's bihar kante 10 times advannam gaa marchesadu 

------- 

Here complete system collapsed.   

No accountability, No humanity, No administration  .... anta galikodilesi ....  issues ni ela divert cheyyala ani choostunnaru. 

Reality ni face chese dammu ... ee sannasulakite ledu. 

 

There fans still support them to satisfy there ego 

Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Rajakeeyam said:

From stories shared, it appears younger population 30-40 lo, covid causing fatality for males more than females?

Recent US story, wife and parents ki covid vachindhi ani, US lo husband went to help them and he succumbed to covid and passed away but the rest recovered.

In my obervation Order is like..

Males , female,kids.

 

1. Guys going outside and hook-up with covid, spreading rest of family members.in this case healthy female has more immunity .in my case.. parents effected in 1st wave.. father is fine but mother got serious and recoved well due to poor immunity levels.

2.also in. 1st wave. Herd immunity also played key role..mild symptoms for rest of family members.

3.second wave spreading speed, treatment, immunity.kids and young female recovery is very quick.rest all suffering.didnt sense the herd immunity .

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

sorry to hear @NTR_Sachin

my sister is currently doing super speciality, her junior got covid from doing duties and from him -> his father and mother tested positive.  now father is in ICU and possibly gets incubated if things don't improve and they are saying chances are slim for him to survie.  this guy is feeling guilty that because of him only his father tested positive and in this situation.  kaneesam xxxxxx XXXXXXX duty doctor's ki kaneesam proper isolation facilities kuda provide cheyyatam leedhu, first wave they are able to provide decent hotels. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I have not been this sad even when my father died a decade back.  This is beyond SAD . A sense of Helplessness and despair has set in.

We need to find a way  to be positive and help others as much as we can. That is the only way to come out of this dreadful situation.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Pakka thread lo article chudandi... workshop to recover positive image on Govt... instead of planning on COVID situation... Got this news morning itself but couldn’t get the source for it to post...

Govts blame cheyyadam ani kadu kani..... atleast from now on, not putting efforts/act seriously to save some lives which they could.... pathetic & worst people as leaders.... Jagan, KCR & above all Modi... 🙏

Link to post
Share on other sites

maku dooram relative okayana chanipoye 4weeks ayyindi due to corona. Rest of the family in the house got Covid positive as well, all are still recovering...Sad part is, Except the son and few of his friends ,rest of the family doesn't even know that he died,  even today. Son doesn't want to make them upset and create a panic situation, beds kooda levu edanna ayite. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

one of my relatives in vijayawada vaccinated 1st dose.  after few days husband went outside to pay property tax and got corona. his condition become critical hospitalized and recovering. total 10 lakhs spend for husband treatment. his wife also got corona. she recovered fast without hospitalization. ct scan showing some patches. doctors told her those are dead cells. 1st dose vaccination helped her. husband and wife have diabetes. husband leads sedentary lifestyle. vaccination and immunity helped wife.  immunity cannot be build overnight.  vaccination will help you to some extent. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Very very sad news….In less than a week families anni athala kuthalam aipothunnai. Head of the house poina baadha inka vere level. Years tarabadi roopai roopai save chesukunna vaallu okka raatri hospital bill kattaleka potunnaru. Chinna chithaka jobs chesukune vaallu kaneesam hospital ki vellaleka, intlo vundi migatha vaallaki antinchaleka naraka yaathana….dikku leka roads meeda padukuntunna vaallu vunnaru. 
 

Visham ganaka free market lo dorikithe Remdesivir kanna ekkuva ammudu poyiddi ee situation lo. Papam janaala baadha varnanaatheetham. Konni stories vinte baadha aagadhu. Intlo vunna parents emai potharo teleedu. Bayata vunna pillalu ela vuntaaro teleedu. Aakari choopu kooda dakke soochanalu levu. Chaala bad ga vundi situation.

Ilantivi choostaam ani kalalo kooda anukola. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, NatuGadu said:

Second wave is deadly to males compared to females and kids

population of males is more than females and that too our parent generation have big age gap between husband and wife.... so thats why you might be seeing many aged males dying

 

on top of it, even in our parent's generation, Husband's rarely go to kitchen or any other household activities... work kuda takkuve compared to females (post retirement or near to retirement age)

Edited by sskmaestro
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

maa father hospital lo inko patient tho room share chesukunaru ... he is hyderbadi local guy from a joint family 15 adults tested positive... thala oka hospital lo admit iyyaru ... inka children andarini chusukotaniki cousins vachi vunnaru anta  intlo...... he was in hospital for 10 days ...... sudden ga oka roju athanu father chanipoyaru ani call vasthe... all his brothers and sisters are in different hospitals in ICU or observation... 3 sons and 2 daugthers vunna parents aanada sevam laga kalcharu anta ......😢😢😢

 

 

Edited by Peter Griffin
Link to post
Share on other sites

@NTR_Sachin 

For being helpless alone is like killing inside.
I definitely cannot feel the level and intensity of pain and suffering both inside and outside of yours and all the healthcare professionals in addition to the suffocating PPE kits all the time and waking up every morning and repeating over and over... 

I pray god to give you and your family all the strength required 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Rajakeeyam said:

This is the saddest part of this pandemic not giving proper farewell to dear ones.

Mari Deaths & Losing Dear Ones?....  

Link to post
Share on other sites

My pinni passed away yesterday..pity is her husband my babai don't know this till since he is also in hospital because of covid. Her son, my brother came back from US for his marriage supposed to happen at may end. His engagement suppose  to be happen yesterday same day his mother died

See how his india trip became..for which he came and what he faced

Once he get into flight, he got information that his parents, his brother and brothers wife,thier one year boy got effected. So he went to our maternal grand mother home after coming to India 

Later his mother and father admitted his hospital but he can't go because he can't go and see his parents as if he steps out ,can't return to old age grand parents house. Can't go to covid effected home. He even can't take care of his parents

Finally yesterday when mothers condition is serious he steps out and only faced her death and cremated in guntur. Now he is staying in hotel in guntur.. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...