*** USA Elections ***

OneAndOnlyMKC

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, eNterTaineR said:

Btw friday evening trump pledged 500B package for the welfare of black community. Blacks stocks beebatsam ga raise avthunnai. Election gimmick :dream: 

Biden osthe markets sleep esthayani talk kooda nadusthundhi :dream:  I think trump has the momentum. 

Last few months observe Cheste telisipotundi ga. Trump isn't letting the market fall ani :D biden only immigrants ki for ga untadu ane hope thappa term complete chestadu ane hope Kuda ledu :D 

9 minutes ago, akhil ch said:

Last few months observe Cheste telisipotundi ga. Trump isn't letting the market fall ani :D biden only immigrants ki for ga untadu ane hope thappa term complete chestadu ane hope Kuda ledu :D 

55% of adults in America owns stocks anta. Trump succeeded in keeping the markets good in pandemic. Epic fall and then Recovery.

Handling of corona will play some role but to what extent nobody knows. 

59 minutes ago, eNterTaineR said:

Btw friday evening trump pledged 500B package for the welfare of black community. Blacks stocks beebatsam ga raise avthunnai. Election gimmick :dream: 

Biden osthe markets sleep esthayani talk kooda nadusthundhi :dream:  I think trump has the momentum. 

Trump thatha gelavaali

Trump is a modern cult..his base wont abondon him at any cost..thats how cults con people with no thinking of their own..US is the only country which politicised the masks..He sidelined Dr Faucci, the health expert, just because he was telling the truth, just because he was telling people the virus is really dangerous and asking people to wear masks..Now he is encouraging people not to wear masks, he is indirectly driving people towards suicides..He is certainly responsible for some of the deaths in US..The US president is killing his own people because he doesnt care abt anyone else but himself..typically America would involve/occupt those countries that do those sort of things that he is doing now..He is the only president who shares the most bizarre conspiracy theories..His base blindly believes them..His base thinks virus doesnt really exist and even organised anti mask rallies..These things dont even happen in 3rd world countries..But he knows how dangerous the virus is...as he himself said..'I wanted to play it down, I still like playing it down because I dont want to create panic(probably in the stock market)'...

The irony is He and his base blames CHina and WHO for playing the virus down..But he himself accepting on record that he is playing it down.. Still cant see the reality..He tried to remove the post office machines to reduce the postal ballots as he believes they will reduce his chances..But it doesnt matter to his base as long as he is the symbol of their stupid beliefs and hatred..as he himself said 'I could stand in the middle of 5th avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldnt lose any voters'..he was right..I used to think US is the most developed/evolved country..Trump and his base made me realise how stupid I was to think like that..just give them muslims, blacks, immigrants, abortions, guns and play with them..

fivethirtyeight.com has consolidated all surveys and added their analysis as well. Now Biden has good chance of winning as Trump lost suburban votes due to petty issues like mask, violence and poor handling of virus. Now he could turn the things in his favor during the debates, his last resort.

trump gaadi hayam lo economy baagundatam enti annai. idhi vaadu chesthunna dhikkumaalina propagaanda, vaadu vaste stocks and economy baaguntundhi ani. historical ga choosukunte market is always better during democrats rule and republican lu compnay la ki thappa janaalaki eppudu economical ga for ga undaru.

corporate tax avasaram lekunda thagginchi deficit ni disaster chesadu. corporate tax taggatam valla evadiki use avvala share holders thappa. deficit penchesi IP pedadham anukuntunnademo, lepote $ istam vachinattu print chedham anukuntunnademo, appudu $ value padidhi, ippati 10% padindhi last few months lo, kontha recover ayyindhi past 1-2 weeks lo.

arizona tilting towards democrats antunnaru.

red state texas lo fight antunnaru, inka trump enti ? 60+ whites republican tilting ekkuvaga, corona handling debbaki vaallu dhooram avuthunnaru, 80% pothaadu eee saari

covid handling trump gaadu disaster assala. Inida lo modi, jagan laaga untundhi trump gaadi paalana. kaani mari vaallidhari antha worst ga undadhu lae.

only advantage entante trump gaadu vaste stocks peruguthay and inka family based visas aagi, consulate close unte, h1b vaalla gc fast avuthay. china ni kooda vaadu peekedhi emi ledhu, antha pai paina dabbanae, anthaka mundhu ex. advisors books release chesinappudu vaadu china gurinchi venkaala ela chesevaadu, bayataki emi maatlaadevaado vesaru evarikanna interest unte choodandi

kaani overall ga US ki world stage lo naakinchesi china ki melliga andharu daggarayyae paristhithi tevachu. andaritho godavalu.

Archived