Akhanda Experience!

LOSNTRFANS

Watched on first day premiers in Los Angeles area in Anaheim....In this area I been watching movies for years and the craziest experience before Akhanda was probably Shankar Dada Zindabad and then it was Legend....especially for N movies we don't see that much crazy mass here in general....but I feel like this movie activated that old school balayya babu fans....we had people throwing papers and vibudi the entire movie and last time I got to see a movie like this was Narasimha Naidu and watched it as a kid Gudivada Bhaskar theater 100 days function. Glad to see this new Era in Balayya Babu career...where everyone even people who troll him all of a sudden have a soft corner and they are dancing and screaming for him now!! I have seen this personally. His outside persona, unstoppable and all the good he did is finally showing up! Did not see this much unprecedented craze for balayya movie in a long time and I am very happy finally i saw it! Been an N fan since birth will be an N fan till death...Cinema ki oste XD lo we didn't have any problems asala thaman bhai asala I can hear the last song all they way by exit door......! That is a crazy experience I couldnt hear all the fans screaming because the sound was so loud...normally loud music not everyone's tea but asala for this movie it was one of the biggest contributions!! Boya cinemalu balayya ke rastadu annukunta asala no one can show balayya like this before or now!! This larger than life roles that boya writes for Balayya no matter what they do with bouncings or heavy duty dialogues they will succed cause they convince balayya is larger than life...coming to balayya the climax shot people who saw will know!! And interval scene experience are enough for this movie ticket...nijanga ah shivudu ee vachi adaddu saami!! Trance trance ante ento annukuna asala body ki goosebumps kadu shake chesadu balayya!! Mass euporia idi asala never before experienced it in my life we know movies makes us cry and laugh but this is next level!!!! Ponakale...devudu gurinchi puranalu gurinchi mana dharmam gurinchi telisinode matladali evadudu padite vallu matlada kudadu balayya babu is the right person to expand knowledge on these topics and glad he was uttering these dialogues!! Balayya thank you and please continue this Era as long as possible making the right moves cause I know all our senior heros will stop at some point and with out Balayya Babu we will miss this Mass jathara!!!! Jaiiiiiiiiiiii Balayyya!!!! Jai Jai Balayya!! 

Special Moment: Me and my parents we go to telugu movies all that time but this time my dad was more excited to go than me! He is an ardent fan of NTR, the family and the party...He has been watching NTR from his youth and was at the actual launch of TDP so to see him almost scream because he couldn't stop his excitement at this age during the interval scene was priceless!! 

14 minutes ago, LOSNTRFANS said:

Watched on first day premiers in Los Angeles area in Anaheim....In this area I been watching movies for years and the craziest experience before Akhanda was probably Shankar Dada Zindabad and then it was Legend....especially for N movies we don't see that much crazy mass here in general....but I feel like this movie activated that old school balayya babu fans....we had people throwing papers and vibudi the entire movie and last time I got to see a movie like this was Narasimha Naidu and watched it as a kid Gudivada Bhaskar theater 100 days function. Glad to see this new Era in Balayya Babu career...where everyone even people who troll him all of a sudden have a soft corner and they are dancing and screaming for him now!! I have seen this personally. His outside persona, unstoppable and all the good he did is finally showing up! Did not see this much unprecedented craze for balayya movie in a long time and I am very happy finally i saw it! Been an N fan since birth will be an N fan till death...Cinema ki oste XD lo we didn't have any problems asala thaman bhai asala I can hear the last song all they way by exit door......! That is a crazy experience I couldnt hear all the fans screaming because the sound was so loud...normally loud music not everyone's tea but asala for this movie it was one of the biggest contributions!! Boya cinemalu balayya ke rastadu annukunta asala no one can show balayya like this before or now!! This larger than life roles that boya writes for Balayya no matter what they do with bouncings or heavy duty dialogues they will succed cause they convince balayya is larger than life...coming to balayya the climax shot people who saw will know!! And interval scene experience are enough for this movie ticket...nijanga ah shivudu ee vachi adaddu saami!! Trance trance ante ento annukuna asala body ki goosebumps kadu shake chesadu balayya!! Mass euporia idi asala never before experienced it in my life we know movies makes us cry and laugh but this is next level!!!! Ponakale...devudu gurinchi puranalu gurinchi mana dharmam gurinchi telisinode matladali evadudu padite vallu matlada kudadu balayya babu is the right person to expand knowledge on these topics and glad he was uttering these dialogues!! Balayya thank you and please continue this Era as long as possible making the right moves cause I know all our senior heros will stop at some point and with out Balayya Babu we will miss this Mass jathara!!!! Jaiiiiiiiiiiii Balayyya!!!! Jai Jai Balayya!! 

Pretty much same experience 👏

2 hours ago, LOSNTRFANS said:

Special Moment: Me and my parents we go to telugu movies all that time but this time my dad was more excited to go than me! He is an ardent fan of NTR, the family and the party...He has been watching NTR from his youth and was at the actual launch of TDP so to see him almost scream because he couldn't stop his excitement at this age during the interval scene was priceless!! 

Best review and experience so far bro

10 hours ago, LOSNTRFANS said:

Best review brother and we all felt same feelings ❤️❤️

Archived