How people are feeling TDP coming back to Power 2019

Hemadri Raju

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People are feeling they want to give another chance to CBN to move state in right direction aah tarvata evaru vachina parledu ani..atleast 90 vastayi ani antunaru..MLA's mida baga -ve undi corruption mida..but CBN is saving face..but no one saying who is going to win...it can be anyone as of now...

2 hours ago, Hemadri Raju said:

Yes, TDP should take neutrals view than TDP supporting guys views.  TDP should conduct reviews by taking common People opinions.  Still some time is there to address people concern. I also feel we don't need too much publicity. we can spend that money to address peoples problem. I see too many adds in TDP supporting TV channels. I feel not required , this is my personal opinions. ABN/TV5/Maha news are too much positive . Infact we should work with those reporters to conduct genuine reviews about TDP  . 

TV ads nooo ... I wouldn't support these tv channels with a paisa ... 

But, we do need to reach electorate some other way though ... 

Effectively explain what TDP is doing ... perhaps posters in every village ... extensively ... 

- TDP loosing KOP(mainly young) vote to JS

- TDP loosing little bit  urban vote as urban may not participate that active this time(but YCP is not gainer here)

+ major gain in Poor sections direct from YCP

+ small gain from Mulsims direct from YCP

If you observe YCP has not gained any vote from TDP direct.....

old age&disabled(15% vote bank)&poor ladies are very sentimental...most of these two categories make their mind based on who did it to them.....

8 hours ago, Hemadri Raju said:

Hello guys,

I am personally interested TDP come back to power 2019.  If i watch TV channels ( ABN, TV5  and AP 24*7), they are supporting TDP, they are giving feeling TDP will come back to power. If I watch social media channels many of them posting supporting comments supporting to YCP and negative comments on TDP.  Even NTV indicating YCP will come to POWER 2019.  I see some MLAs resigning and joining YCP. I don't know what is happening in AP. As i am not in India. Really would like to know TDP percentage of winning in coming elections.

I see some sympathy on YCP,  some people might be thinking we can give one chance to Jagan. Even though he is corrupt ( as per CBI charge sheet),  some  people are not thinking future of AP. TDP  worked hard in building AP ( Industrial sector, Polavaram,  Irrigation department ,Capital city building, Various schemes to poor people). I don't know why people are not happy with TDP.  even though CBN is working hard. 

I would like to know neutral audience point of  view of 2019 election prediction. why people are thinking of giving  one chance to YCP ?

I woulds like to see analysis with facts on this, I don't want see just views with out facts ?

First of all , youth matrame against govt, valla votes will split between Jagan and PK. Old and poor are with TDP.

25 minutes ago, Godavari said:

TDP has to win with dis welfare schemes..coastal Andhra lo sweep ravali e programs ki pk Emina ekkuva chilichthee tappaa TDP will cross 100easily coastol lone magic fig ochina ravchu e schemes ki...

Thatswhat I am hoping...

2 minutes ago, fan no 1 said:

First of all , youth matrame against govt, valla votes will split between Jagan and PK. Old and poor are with TDP.

I don't think so...last 4 years lo 2 lakhs jobs vachayi private sector lo AP lo....so youth votes also will be positive to TDP compare to other two parties

1. Farmer ki per acre entha isthundhi Government anedhi clear ga cheppaali 

2. Poll management chaala strong ga undaali. I think leaders are taking lightly as of now 

3. Votes chaala mandiki potunnayi. For ex last month check chesthe wife vote lepesaaru 

As of now I am not so confident for TDP victory 

12 hours ago, Hemadri Raju said:

Hello guys,

I am personally interested TDP come back to power 2019.  If i watch TV channels ( ABN, TV5  and AP 24*7), they are supporting TDP, they are giving feeling TDP will come back to power. If I watch social media channels many of them posting supporting comments supporting to YCP and negative comments on TDP.  Even NTV indicating YCP will come to POWER 2019.  I see some MLAs resigning and joining YCP. I don't know what is happening in AP. As i am not in India. Really would like to know TDP percentage of winning in coming elections.

I see some sympathy on YCP,  some people might be thinking we can give one chance to Jagan. Even though he is corrupt ( as per CBI charge sheet),  some  people are not thinking future of AP. TDP  worked hard in building AP ( Industrial sector, Polavaram,  Irrigation department ,Capital city building, Various schemes to poor people). I don't know why people are not happy with TDP.  even though CBN is working hard. 

I would like to know neutral audience point of  view of 2019 election prediction. why people are thinking of giving  one chance to YCP ?

I woulds like to see analysis with facts on this, I don't want see just views with out facts ?

Aa ఒక్క ఛాన్స్ iddam అనే batch mostly last time కూడా jagga ki chance ichina batche, so no worries, neutral thinking always better ga vuntadi, this time it's for tdp ani naa ఇది.. 

9 hours ago, Nfan from 1982 said:

2. Poll management chaala strong ga undaali. I think leaders are taking lightly as of now 

3. Votes chaala mandiki potunnayi. For ex last month check chesthe wife vote lepesaaru 

Paina vunna issues nu TDP and CBN address cheyyakunte ...we will end at the losing end. Address those issues and work hard. 

KCR and KTR were confident of winning more than 85 seats in TG elections ...and they won due to whatever gimmicks and manipulations they did with systems and electioneering. Now Jagan and BJP are confident that TDP will lose in May. So, dont you all think that its telling us something to be very careful about and take measures to nullify it?

2 hours ago, Hello26 said:

Paina vunna issues nu TDP and CBN address cheyyakunte ...we will end at the losing end. Address those issues and work hard. 

KCR and KTR were confident of winning more than 85 seats in TG elections ...and they won due to whatever gimmicks and manipulations they did with systems and electioneering. Now Jagan and BJP are confident that TDP will lose in May. So, dont you all think that its telling us something to be very careful about and take measures to nullify it?

CBN lost touch with ground reality in 2017 itself. Lokesh kuda same CBN stylo lo 24 hours IAS la meeting lo undi pothunnadu. Chinna chinna vi aa nasababu gadini kuda control seyyalekpothunnam. inka TV9, NTv lantivi eppudu control seyyali manam. ika ee Poll Management etc. lantivi marichipovali manam. 

inni freebies and welfare sesthu kuda janallo ki teesukellalekapothe inka emi seyyali. aa Lokesh kuda industries lantivi kaakunda monthly two districts visit sesthu meetings petti janallo OKA mass image ni create sesukovali gaani IAS latho aa paniki maalina meetings ento naaku artham kaavu. ika only CBN hard work kaapadali anthe. 

2 minutes ago, LuvNTR said:

CBN lost touch with ground reality in 2017 itself. Lokesh kuda same CBN stylo lo 24 hours IAS la meeting lo undi pothunnadu. Chinna chinna vi aa nasababu gadini kuda control seyyalekpothunnam. inka TV9, NTv lantivi eppudu control seyyali manam. ika ee Poll Management etc. lantivi marichipovali manam. 

inni freebies and welfare sesthu kuda janallo ki teesukellalekapothe inka emi seyyali. aa Lokesh kuda industries lantivi kaakunda monthly two districts visit sesthu meetings petti janallo OKA mass image ni create sesukovali gaani IAS latho aa paniki maalina meetings ento naaku artham kaavu. ika only CBN hard work kaapadali anthe. 

Ground reality ante naga babu ni control cheyyadam ntv tv9 ni control cheyyadam ey ga ?

4 minutes ago, LuvNTR said:

vaadukune vaadu baane vadukuntunnar le aa schemes..neeku naaku enduku thelusthayi.... torch.gif

3 minutes ago, eNterTaineR said:

vaadukune vaadu baane vadukuntunnar le aa schemes..neeku naaku enduku thelusthayi.... torch.gif

post sarigga sadivi nattu leru meeru....Lokesh should use these schemes and go into public meeting every weak and create Mass image for himself....nuvvu NFDB maathrame choosthe saripodu ga. Youutube FB twitter choodali. koncham ayina idea vosthadi. mana vallu cash free ga vosthe teesukoni aa Jaffa gaadike support sestharu. 

4 minutes ago, LuvNTR said:

post sarigga sadivi nattu leru meeru....Lokesh should use these schemes and go into public meeting every weak and create Mass image for himself....nuvvu NFDB maathrame choosthe saripodu ga. Youutube FB twitter choodali. koncham ayina idea vosthadi. mana vallu cash free ga vosthe teesukoni aa Jaffa gaadike support sestharu. 

Youtube twitter lo jaffa gadi fans ni follow ayite alage untadi ?,see how people are feeling happy about pensions dwcra and housing almost all sections are happy except appsc and few small issues,ittage social media anukuni ah tg lo elections lo inc valla hype chusi edo anukuni edo ayyindi,trs vallavi ads kakunda social media lo tdp kanna weak just elections mundi pick up ayyaru 

2 minutes ago, Saichandra said:

Youtube twitter lo jaffa gadi fans ni follow ayite alage untadi ?,see how people are feeling happy about pensions dwcra and housing almost all sections are happy except appsc and few small issues

follow avvadam kaadu. just oka look vestham. veyakunda ela untaru brother.... okokka video 10 lac views undi trend avuthu unte. inka stone age lone undala manaki nachadu kabati choodakudadu ani brother.  Public happiness kanna CBN and Lokesh both getting that mass image anedi ippudu very import. manchi avakaasam. Lokesh should use it. stay away from amaravati for next 3 months. state antha chutteyali ippudu ee freebies gurunchi septhu. :peepwall:

14 minutes ago, LuvNTR said:

ippatiki lokesh ni janala meedha ruddhuthundhi chalu..inka ruddhithe diguddhi. 

Inni schemes inni freebies ichina vote eyyaledante god bless them... evadaina em chesthadu torch.gif

4 minutes ago, eNterTaineR said:

Inni schemes inni freebies ichina vote eyyaledante god bless them... evadaina em chesthadu torch.gif

ruddadamenti.... ala anukunte jagan ni ruddaleda. KTR ni ruddaleda valla fathers......inni lacs of crores freebies icharu...good oppurtunity for Lokesh to tour state. intha kante manchi avakasam malli malli raadu. 

28 minutes ago, eNterTaineR said:

power lo vunnappudu + inni schemes people ku istunnam so this is the best time. 

Inthaki Minchi ee govt cheyyaledu..kaani Edo teliyani negativity vundi...

Titli, pethai cyclones baagaa debba kottayi

Paddy ki reasonable price ledu

Actually one month before varaku one side ycp vundi

Now fair chances vunnayiga...ycp vaallu ground lo baaga work chestunnaru

On 2/7/2019 at 10:55 AM, LuvNTR said:

@Hemadri Raju

good post.

1. CBN ki manchi image undi. janallo positive gaane undi. Very good thing is that they are beleiving he is doing hard work.

2. Freebies impact baane undi so far. lot of them are happy. infact they believe CBN is better than jagan in welfare.

3. but 40% MLAs are fully corrupted. Full negativity undi vella meeda. vellaki seat ivvakudadu eesari. 

4. Grama darshini/janmabhoomi programs are really helping TDP this time. Baaga issues ni deal sesthunnaru.

5. 1100/RTGS etc. kuda baane use avuthunnayi janalaki. they feel better on this. impact untadi. 

6. Media channels ni control seyyaka povadam is so far biggest negative point for CBN. mukhyam ga TV9/ NTv channels ni baaga control seyyali. Open challenge seyyali ee channels ni poison challa kunda.

7. SM lo kuda ippude manavallu melukunnaru. baane info spread sesthunnaru. continue sestharo ledo chudali.

8. seema lo HNSS water tho all lakes ni nimpadam baaga good image techindi CBN ki. 

9. runa maafi kuda baane work ayindi. aa remaining balances pay off sesthe will be good before elections.

4) tg lo kuda idhe chepparu full negative undhi .. oorlo ki osthe tharumuthynnaru ani.. aina 90%+ sitting seats ichhadu inka trs out annaru cut chesthe 90 seats .. so don’t worry bro.. sitting seats ichhina bayata cheppe antha effect undadhu 

On 2/7/2019 at 1:50 PM, Yaswanth526 said:

Tdp ki deposits raavu YCP ki okka seat kuda radhu

JSP 175/175 raasi pettukondi

Not even CBN and Jagan?

PRP kaneesam CBN ki oka seat, ysr ki oka seat icchi maaku migilinavi chalu ani thrupti padindi ... 

Maree 175/175 ante ela ... inko maata cheppandi :(

kaneesam CBN seat anna vadileyandi ... papam inni rojulu naana thippalu paddadu ... 

Archived