List of police cases and FIRS filed on YS Raja Reddy and YS Raja Sekhar Reddy between 1975 to 1999:
1) Cr. No.144/75 u/s 147, 148, 307. 302 R/w 149 IPC of Cuddapah 1 Tn. P.S.: On 15.07.1975 near Kotireddy’s house, in which Y. S. Raja Reddy, Y. S. George Reddy and 5 others killed M. Venkatanarasaiah. In the same case, they were booked under MISA.
2) Cr. No.2/89 u/w 447, IPC OF Obulavaripalle P.S. : On 6.1.89, Y. S. Raja Reddy criminally trespassed into Rehmatullah’s (complainant) mine for digging barites forcefully.
3) A Case was booked against Y. S. Raja Reddy under Cr. No.67/91 u/ s 147, 341, 427 R/w 149 IPC Sec.7 (1) Crl. Law Amendment Act and Sec.126 Indian Rly. Act of Obulavaripalle P.S.
4) A case was booked against Y. S. Raja Reddy under Cr. No.18/92 u/ s 448, 427, 341 IPC of Obulavaripalle P.S. on 8.4.1992. IF A FACTIONIST BECOMES CHIEF MINISTER? 12
5) Cr.No.54/92 u/s 147, 148, 447, 427, 379 R/w 149 IPC of Obdulavaripalle P.S. On 27.10.1992, the accused armed with deadly weapons criminally trespassed into Mines of complainant and dug barytes.
6) Cr.No.97/92 u/s 448, 506 IPC of Koduru P.S. On 11.10.1992, the accused Y. S. Raja Reddy and some others criminally attacked Koduru P.S.
7) Cr.No.34/89 u/s 147, 148, 302 R/w 149 IPS Sec.25(1) ((a) 27 Arms Act of Peddamudem P.S. : On 22.11.1989 at about 9.45 a.m. at Chinnamudium Village, Y. S. Raja Reddy and 6 others (Cong.) attacked L. Venkatarami Reddy, when he was returning from Polling booth after casting the vote. L. Venkatarami Reddy received bullet injury on his stomach and died on the spot.
? Cr. No.18/90 u/s 147, 436 IPC of Pulivendula P.S. : A case was booked against Y. S. Raja Reddy.
9) Cr.No.90/91 u/s 427 IPC R/w 156(3) Cr. P.C. of Pulivendula P.S. : On 10.11.1991, Y. S. Raja Reddy damaged the TDP party banners and terrorized the T.D.P. workers.
10) Cr.No.38/95 u/s 3 & 5 of E. S. Act Koduru P.S. : On 8.3.1995, at Koduru, Bombs were exploded which were illicitly kept by Y. S. Raja Reddy.
11) Cr.No.57/96 u/s 147, 148, 341,188 R/w 149 IPC Sec 7(1) Crl. Law Amendment Act, Koduru P.S. : On 4.5.1996 in Koduru town, Y. S. Raja Reddy and 300 followers assaulted the S.P., Cuddapah.
12) Cr.No.48/98 u/s 147, 353, 325 ( R/w 149 of Pulivendula P.S. On 17.5.1998, Y. S. Raja Reddy with 100 followers went to the Pulivendula P.S., assaulted the C.I.
13) Rowdy Sheet No.381 was opened against Y. S. Raja Reddy in 1966 and closed in 1981. During the year 1996, the Rowdy Sheet was reopened against him.
14) Muddanur P.S. Cr.No.71/89 u/s 448, 427, 436 IPC R/w, 34 IPC. : On 22.11.1989 in Penikalapadu (v), Dr. Y. S. Rajashekhara Reddy and some other Cong.(I) workers, poured petrol in ballot boxes and set fire during Lok Sabha elections in polling booths 178 and 179.
15) Muddanur P. S. Cr.No.80/89 u/s 326, 307, 324 IPC R/w 25(1)((a) and 27 Arms Act. : On 20.5.1989 in Penikalapadu (v), Dr. Y. S. Rajashekhara Reddy and some others opened fire on Katamaiah, Ex. Vice Chairman, DCC Bank) and others of TDP in which Mr. Kondaiah, brother-in-law of Katamaiah was injured.
16) Cuddapah II town P.S. Cr.No.38/96 u/s 126(e) of RP Act and 188, 290 IPC. Police registered a case against Dr. Y. S. Rajashekhara Reddy and 9 others for conducting election meeting (Lok Sabha) on 24.4.1996 beyond permitted time and thereby violating Election Code.
17) Cuddapah II town P.S. Cr.No.14/98 u/s 447, 427, 426 IPC and 3(2) PDP Act, Sec.4 of A.P. Prevention of disfiguration of open places and dis-figuration of obscene and objectionable posters Act of 1997. Police registered a case against Dr. Y. S. Rajashekhara Reddy and his followers for pasting posters etc., on 9.2.1998 during Lok Sabha Elections for violation of Election rules.
18) Chennur P.S. Cr.No.33/96 u/s 171(p) and 188 IPC. : Police registered a case against Dr. Y. S. Rajashekhara Reddy and 13 other Congress (I) workers for violation of Election rules and prohibitory orders during Lok Sabha Elections on 20.4.1998.
19) Vallur P.S. Cr.No.29/97 u/s 143, 147, 506 IPC and 7(1) Criminal Law Amendment Act. : On 25.5.1997, Dr. Y. S. Rajashekhara Reddy and 40 others attacked Vallur P.S., abused police and created nuisance.
20) Badvel P.S. Cr.No.37/96 u/s 127 RP Act and 171 IPC : Police registered a case against Dr. Y. S. Rajashekhara Reddy and his followers for pasting wall posters and stickers etc., on Jeep No.AP4-8665 and thereby violating Election Conduct Rules on 4.4.1996 during Lok Sabha elections. IF A FACTIONIST BECOMES CHIEF MINISTER? 14
21) Cuddapah Taluk P.S. Cr.No.118/88 u/s 147, 448, 506,477 R/w 149 IPC : On 26.9.1989, Dr. Y. S. Rajashekhara Reddy and others entered into the polling station at Ravindranagar, Cuddapah town during Co-operative elections and poured water into the ballot boxes.
22) Cuddapah I Town P.S. Cr.No.412/86 u/s 448, 380 and 427 IPC : On 23.10.1986, Dr. Y. S. Rajashekhara Reddy and others attacked the office of Dy. Director, Agriculture in Cuddapah town.
23) Cuddapah I town P.S. Cr.No.100/87 u/s 447, 427 and 506 IPC R/w 7(1) Crl. Law Amendment Act : On 30.3.1987, Dr. Y. S. Rajashekhara Reddy and others attacked Municipal Chairman while he was in a meeting.
24) Cuddapah I Town P.S. Cr.No.90/96 u/s 186 290 IPC : On 24.4.1996, Dr. Y. S. Rajashekhara Reddy and 25 other Cong (I) workers violated Election rules.
25) Cuddapah I Town P.S. Cr.No.101/96u/s 127 (A) RP Act : On 4.5.1996, Dr. Y. S. Rajashekhara Reddy violated Election rules. 26) Cuddapah I Town P.S. Cr.No.16/98 u/s 126, 427, 447 and 3(2) PDPP Act.
27) Cuddapah I Town P.S. Cr.No.17/98 u/s 126, 427, 447 and 3(2) PDPP Act.
28) Cuddapah I Town P.S. Cr.No.18/98 u/s 126, 427, 447 and 3(2) PDPP Act : On 9.2.1998, Dr. Y S. Rajashekhara Reddy and 5 other followers of Cong.(I) violated election rules.
29) Vempalle P.S. Cr.No.12/95 u/s 451, 384, 506 IPC : On 3.5.1995, Dr. Y. S. Rajashekhara Reddy trespassed into booth No.16 in Vempalle town during Mandal Elections and rigged votes intimidating Election officer.
30) Vempalle P.S. Cr.No.14/95 u/s 353, 384 15 IF A FACTIONIST BECOMES CHIEF MINISTER?
31) Vempalle P.S. Cr.No.16/95 u/s 451, 506 IPC (both cases clubbed) : On 3.6.1995, Dr. Y. S. Rajashekhara Reddy, Cong(I) entered into polling both in Vempalle town and rigged during MPP elections.
32) Cr.No.62/96 u/s 147, 148, 324, 332, 307 IPC R/w IPC of Pulivendula P.S. : On 1.2.1996 at Pulivendula Town, Y. S. Rajashekhara Reddy and others attacked P. Parthasarathi Reddy, Advocate, Pulivendula Bar Assn., and attempted to commit murder.
33) Chinnachowk P.S. Cr.No.48/96 u/s 188 and 290 IPC : On 24.4.1996, Police registered a case against Dr. Y. S. Rajashekhara Reddy and other for violating prohibitory orders during Lok Sabha elections.
34) Chinnachowk P.S. Cr.No.30/98 u/s. 427, 323, 506, 379 IPC : On 16.2.1998, Dr. Y. S. Rajashekhara Reddy and others attacked T.D.P candidate and beat him.
35) Abids P.S., Hyderabad city Cr.No.326/87 u/s 324, 307 IPC R/w 34 IPC and 27(1)I.A. Act : Dr. Y. S. Rajashekhara Reddy attacked a retired Army Officer and his son in an inebriated condition to create alibi in a murder case of Mr. P. Krishna Reddy – Peddakudala village, Lingala Mandal.
36) 1984 lo anta P.Siva Reddy ane TDP mla ni pattapagalu murder sesaru bomb lu vesi sampinchadu anta ee YSR.....Sr. NTR siva reddy dead body ni sight nundi teesukoni raj bhavan daggara ki velli aa gate daggara samme sesthe appudu gaani YSR and Co meeda case pettaledu congress govt...
antha daarunamaina situations lo 1985 nundi koncham better avuthu vochindi anta AP situation..
On hearing about the bomb attack on the MLA on August 7 as he was returning from a wedding in Hyderabad, party chief N.T. Rama Rao rushed to the scene of the crime and prevented the police from taking charge. He took the slain MLA's body in a procession to the Raj Bhavan and demanded the dismissal of the Congress(I) Government. The party, which is on a comeback trail, then tried to mobilise people against what it described as the 'goonda raj'. It called for a statewide bandh on August 8 while NTR led 35 party MLAs to Siva Reddy's funeral. He also asked for August 9 to be observed as "Quit Goonda Congress Day".