CBN -- We Need Him

raaz

Cant understand why some guys here are going after CBN these days just to support Modi..Of course nothing wrong in criticizing him(or anyone) though..But comparing him with a beggar..? ridiculous..Even if u call him that..I am proud of what he is doing...begging for whom..? for us..just remember he is begging for u guys too..

Modi may be good enough to lead the country, but he is arrogant..you cant face the arrogant with arrogance especially when he has the reasons to be arrogant..I felt very sad when I saw CBN bending like that before Modi when he came to Vizag(HudHud)..I didnt like the way he did..But I didnt hate him then..I liked him more.. Because he was doing it for us..he can simply get out the govt and can easily transfer the poeple's anger on Modi and blame everything on Modi/center.. do whatever he can do with the resources available and just keep the people's emotions high and he can win the next elections..But thats not CBN..he fears that he wont be able to do what he is known for..he may be a bit selfish..he wants to have that name..But that is good until it is useful to the people..

Lets Imagine he is not as aggressive as we all want him to be..so what..? we cant even find an ideal person in this world these days..how can we expect a politician to be ideal..look at the intentions rather than the actions..he is doing it because he thinks it is the best way..he may even be wrong..But I dont hate him just because he is not doing few thing in the way I want him to..or does anybody here is so sure going aggressive against the center will get us more than what we are getting now..?

Appeasing Politics..? You have to do it, if u want to be in politics..leading a traditional political party is not easy..sometimes you have to cheat people even if u want to do good to them..else they wouldn't even let u do good to them..Why did Modi 'cry' in a public meeting few days after the notes ban..? Is he so sensitive..? or was that an emotional blackmail when he realized that demonetization is causing problems ..? any kid can answer this question..Comparing CBN with KCR..? and hailing KCR as aggressive..? go to Mumbai..and u will find the so called most aggressive Thackeray Family and hail them..just for an example..Few days ago, when KCR went to Delhi on demonitization, he asked Piyush Goel 'What is Uday(Power distribution companies debt scheme) and what are the benefits'..CBN also asked the same question to Goel, but that was even before the Uday was announced and AP was the first state to join Uday almost an year ago..You know why KCR enjoys more approval rating than CBN..? the expectations..like a top order batsman and a tail ender..people expect wonderful things from CBN, they don't expect anything much from KCR, in fact some of them feared he may even spoil..he didnt spoil anything..not spoiling anything is an achievement for KCR..

We need CBN for another decade even if he fails to deliver what was expected of him..Even if he fails, I believe he would have done his best to deliver..what else can anyone do..except giving our best

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

raaz bro....post basic gaa cbn gurinchi cheppinadaanTlO  tappEm lEdu.........cbn is all deserved for praise.......maayabazaar cinema baagundi ani cheppukonnaTle........He is doing all fine...Leave the chatter and chirping in our forum, some times it goes away from reality.........

(ee  time lo( regarding current issue)  cbn & modi renDu  virudda pakshaalu gaa chuuDakuuDadu........Implementation troubles , janaalu tiTTukOvaDam  anni vunna - basic premise maaradu .......when this battle about demonetisation goes forward, cbn will try to do best to make it success......On the other hand, there are others who want this to fail..........vijayam avvaali ani - tana card chuppinchaaDu cbn)

Cant understand why some guys here are going after CBN these days just to support Modi..Of course nothing wrong in criticizing him(or anyone) though..But comparing him with a beggar..? ridiculous..Even if u call him that..I am proud of what he is doing...begging for whom..? for us..just remember he is begging for u guys too..

Modi may be good enough to lead the country, but he is arrogant..you cant face the arrogant with arrogance especially when he has the reasons to be arrogant..I felt very sad when I saw CBN bending like that before Modi when he came to Vizag(HudHud)..I didnt like the way he did..But I didnt hate him then..I liked him more.. Because he was doing it for us..he can simply get out the govt and can easily transfer the poeple's anger on Modi and blame everything on Modi/center.. do whatever he can do with the resources available and just keep the people's emotions high and he can win the next elections..But thats not CBN..he fears that he wont be able to do what he is known for..he may be a bit selfish..he wants to have that name..But that is good until it is useful to the people..

Lets Imagine he is not as aggressive as we all want him to be..so what..? we cant even find an ideal person in this world these days..how can we expect a politician to be ideal..look at the intentions rather than the actions..he is doing it because he thinks it is the best way..he may even be wrong..But I dont hate him just because he is not doing few thing in the way I want him to..or does anybody here is so sure going aggressive against the center will get us more than what we are getting now..?

Appeasing Politics..? You have to do it, if u want to be in politics..leading a traditional political party is not easy..sometimes you have to cheat people even if u want to do good to them..else they wouldn't even let u do good to them..Why did Modi 'cry' in a public meeting few days after the notes ban..? Is he so sensitive..? or was that an emotional blackmail when he realized that demonetization is causing problems ..? any kid can answer this question..Comparing CBN with KCR..? and hailing KCR as aggressive..? go to Mumbai..and u will find the so called most aggressive Thackeray Family and hail them..just for an example..Few days ago, when KCR went to Delhi on demonitization, he asked Piyush Goel 'What is Uday(Power distribution companies debt scheme) and what are the benefits'..CBN also asked the same question to Goel, but that was even before the Uday was announced and AP was the first state to join Uday almost an year ago..You know why KCR enjoys more approval rating than CBN..? the expectations..like a top order batsman and a tail ender..people expect wonderful things from CBN, they don't expect anything much from KCR, in fact some of them feared he may even spoil..he didnt spoil anything..not spoiling anything is an achievement for KCR..

We need CBN for another decade even if he fails to deliver what was expected of him..Even if he fails, I believe he would have done his best to deliver..what else can anyone do..except giving our best

Perfect ...

Aggressive ante emotional/Rechhagotte dialogues cheppatam kaadu , for that we have enough actors ...

state devide ayyeppudu oka common nuetral person kunna oke oka hope CBN...Adi chalu what he is ani cheppataniki

We find so many mistakes in this man ..

Just for a moment let us look at how he transformed the state

kcr laanTi vaaDini  oke sentence lo  cbn to raayaalanna -  avamaanam gaa unTadi........you cant put those two in one line, knowing their value systems.......

(manam  ee forums lo jarige  unreal rhetoric ni  base chEsukoni yekkuva  consume avvakuuDadu .......Some folks bringing  their own petty things and mixing with the issues....The scene gets murkier.....Always it is better to keep the debate on public personalities and topics in general.........Mix it , there is trouble, then,  petty stuff happens away from the public arena.....keep that in mind bros...)

KCR have hyderabad.. a golden goose... a fully served plate... with complete infrastructure.... lot of revenue..

with over confidence he gave a challenge that he will give 1000rs for pathhole on the road... failed miserably to handle one good monsoon season.. there is no road.. only pathholes.. 

KCR team is lucky to have hyd.. else they would have bite the dust... (anyway KTR is doing his level best.. appriciate his efforts.. )

kcr is no match to CBN... leave the discussion.. 

Excellent post, my friend  :shakehands:

These same posters with their asinine posts on CBN  riled me up few days ago. I hope they learn a thing or two from your post and I seriously hope they grow up.

Its one thing to support Modi (I for one actually like some of the things Modi is doing) ... but, what these guys are doing is just comic. 

To be honest, I think these folks are Jagan fans hiding here as N fans. No one in their right mind can spew such venom on CBN ... not even those stuck on '96 NTR/CBN incident.

I felt very sad when I saw CBN bending like that before Modi when he came to Vizag(HudHud)..I didnt like the way he did..But I didnt hate him then..I liked him more.. Because he was doing it for us..he can simply get out the govt and can easily transfer the poeple's anger on Modi and blame everything on Modi/center.. do whatever he can do with the resources available and just keep the people's emotions high and he can win the next elections..But thats not CBN.

I cannot tell you how much I enjoyed your post Raaz ... Someone took time to think and put those thoughts in writing ... fantastic  :shakehands:

To be honest ppl including seniors Are desperate to support and going any extent to make their points..every one has agenda its system ... Modi is good in dramatizing issues...few are trapped

Kcr ni inthskanna pogidaru they just can't be critical edo superficial flow tho potharu ani lite theesukovatey

Hppnd to meet a ca from Hyd except fake notes pedda use ledandi annadu adi Kooda kothavi kashtam antunnaru don't hoe far true annadu..,

very well put. 100% agree. I am one of those that criticize his actions some times. but they are superficial in nature, root cause of those issues is expectation on him to be 100% ideal in politics. These are some of the things I like to see a change but probably will not happen.

appeasement - necessary evil, can not be avoided. I don't have any hope here.

not delegating and not trusting the people responsible - he is too far down this road, there is no fix even if he wants to change.

false deadlines - I don't see any advantage in setting random deadlines. Infact you get dismal marks in execution despite of completing the projects in half the fastest time possible. on top of it his words are losing credibility and becoming whatsapp material for jokes. 

To be honest ppl including seniors Are desperate to support and going any extent to make their points..every one has agenda its system ... 

Chandas, you know me well, my friend  ... you know I have an inclination for anything egalitarian ... 

But still ... nothing wrong in looking at how things are developing and adopting.

maree yekkuva defensive avvaddu le bros.... he is doing good job in most fronts.. and in enviable position, to his opponents......chaala varaku  cbn meeda attacks, here -' his last name nandamuri kaadu.....cinema hero naa ?  ntr ki puTTaaDa ?'....so ysr fans yekkuva raaru le ikkaDiki, ituvanTi  critique konta, superficial greivances meeda base chEsukonnavi  kuuDa untaayi ....especially here.. cinema based forum kaabaTTi natural...light teesukOnDi, dont take it to heart...

Archived