ABN inside on alliance with BJP

Is this true?

Why on earth are we going with BJP?

BJP ki evadu vote veyyadu. Neekoka dandam ayya CBN...nee insecurity ki oka pedda dandam.

Take some bold steps for the long term of the party. Don't think of short term benefits. We should fight even if we loose..that will make us fighters and we will get some respect.

5 years em help cheyani pappa gallatho ipdu pothu enduku.

PK cannot come out of BJP.. CBN needs PK and vice-versa.. officially CBN cannot say he is against BJP.. junk situation.. 

anyway, just ensure these hopeless AP BJP people keep quite in elections.. that will be huge adv for everyone...

4 hours ago, Flash said:

They asked for 5 MPs.. Loki did not agree.. i dont think this will happen

1 kuda Ivvala vadda ani alochinche place lo 5 aa... Emi confidence ra baffas, Ey notitho అడిగారు ra 5...

2 hours ago, Rajakeeyam said:

Trisula vyooham activating, 150 loadinggg Nithyananda Shrikailasa GIF - Nithyananda Shrikailasa Shiva - Discover &  Share GIFs

R brother food for thought: (Re. TDP- Vision)

Always suggest that, unless you(TDP) have an even **stronger point better than BJP in big national issues & cultural issues, do the smart thing - just exactly resemble their position atleast.

You have seen the euphoria and National mood, TDP can not go against the tide. Only 2 big Narratives have space & color -  That d.og(Sri Nehru ji's policy - 'The Art of Appeasement') can not hunt anymore for bigger dividends, RG is not agile politically to recognize that. Blindly following  old play book(even doubling down) without understanding the dynamics.   The other one is getting stronger and stronger(we witnessed the juggernaut) day by day, people have no mood to turn back.

This(support of big cultural & Nat. policy issues) should be done irrespective of the alliances or competitive jostling or squabbles. TDP head is in fact doing in most part(but is not communicating properly to Cadre and followers as pointed many times) barring some tiffs which went too far, drawing couple of costly errors.

TDP can maintain a 'Moat' as long as it adheres to Indian culture especially Telugu flavor/Values/Language. Currently how it is faring in that department, I will leave it to your imagination and judgement post NTR era.(hint: when TRS/taliban activity broke some Telugu statues on TankBund, we both know we bled emotionally. Why? you, me and plenty of folks like us, are not connected to TDP in the first place for kilo Biyyam or some material benefits. We are good enough to provide for ourselves. Hope you get my point there)

Think in future, if BJP can steal the Telugu plank or negate that strongly, what is there left for TDP ( 'Buildings and Bridges', tinnaama padukonnaama garden variety policies like all others). 

When I say steal means, attracting a powerful Telugu cultural Icon and make strong arguments, adding some flesh & bones for Telugu values & Language in particular. TDP would 'found wanting' in the game then, easier to reach fort. So far they didn't, but it is not going to last forever like that, they are hungry to represent our region also, natural for any Political party to have that ambition.

Only through proper vision TDP can get strong, not just by electioneering & tactical moves which are temporary stop gap measurements.

9 hours ago, Sr Fan said:

R brother food for thought: (Re. TDP- Vision)

Always suggest that, unless you(TDP) have an even **stronger point better than BJP in big national issues & cultural issues, do the smart thing - just exactly resemble their position atleast.

You have seen the euphoria and National mood, TDP can not go against the tide. Only 2 big Narratives have space & color -  That d.og(Sri Nehru ji's policy - 'The Art of Appeasement') can not hunt anymore for bigger dividends, RG is not agile politically to recognize that. Blindly following  old play book(even doubling down) without understanding the dynamics.   The other one is getting stronger and stronger(we witnessed the juggernaut) day by day, people have no mood to turn back.

This(support of big cultural & Nat. policy issues) should be done irrespective of the alliances or competitive jostling or squabbles. TDP head is in fact doing in most part(but is not communicating properly to Cadre and followers as pointed many times) barring some tiffs which went too far, drawing couple of costly errors.

TDP can maintain a 'Moat' as long as it adheres to Indian culture especially Telugu flavor/Values/Language. Currently how it is faring in that department, I will leave it to your imagination and judgement post NTR era.(hint: when TRS/taliban activity broke some Telugu statues on TankBund, we both know we bled emotionally. Why? you, me and plenty of folks like us, are not connected to TDP in the first place for kilo Biyyam or some material benefits. We are good enough to provide for ourselves. Hope you get my point there)

Think in future, if BJP can steal the Telugu plank or negate that strongly, what is there left for TDP ( 'Buildings and Bridges', tinnaama padukonnaama garden variety policies like all others). 

When I say steal means, attracting a powerful Telugu cultural Icon and make strong arguments, adding some flesh & bones for Telugu values & Language in particular. TDP would 'found wanting' in the game then, easier to reach fort. So far they didn't, but it is not going to last forever like that, they are hungry to represent our region also, natural for any Political party to have that ambition.

Only through proper vision TDP can get strong, not just by electioneering & tactical moves which are temporary stop gap measurements.

Agreed most points except the following

1.) Resemble BJP's position in national issues: Need not do this. No sane party would do that. TDP should maintain its own identity that is telugu identity.

2.)BJP would steal telugu plank: not at all possible. BJP is a Hindi party....it tries to promote Hindi. It is not possible for it to steal telugu plank.

Agreed that TDP needs to make Telugu an issue. However, I'm sure that CBN wouldn't take it up. Atleast Lokesh should take it up or I would go with any party which takes it up.

14 hours ago, Sunny@CBN said:

Agreed most points except the following

1.) Resemble BJP's position in national issues: Need not do this. No sane party would do that. TDP should maintain its own identity that is telugu identity.

2.)BJP would steal telugu plank: not at all possible. BJP is a Hindi party....it tries to promote Hindi. It is not possible for it to steal telugu plank.

Agreed that TDP needs to make Telugu an issue. However, I'm sure that CBN wouldn't take it up. Atleast Lokesh should take it up or I would go with any party which takes it up.

సన్నీ బ్రదర్....తెలుగుదేశాధినేత తో అభిప్రాయాలు కలవాలి అనే బలవంతం లేకుండా మీ భావ స్వతంత్రత వ్యక్తం చేస్తున్నందుకు  అభినందనలు...:super:

లోకేష్ బాబు తాత గారిలా తెలుగు  భాష గొప్పదనం తెలుసుకోవాలని కోరుకునే మనిషిని.....ఒక వేళ కోపం వచ్చి  మీరు టీడీపీ కి వోట్ వేయకపోయినా అభిరుచులు మారి,  నా దృష్టిలో మీ పట్ల అభిమానం తగ్గదు....  పార్టీ లేబిల్ స్ నాట్ మేటర్...బ్రదర్ ఈజ్ ఏ బ్రదర్:comfort:
1 బీజేపీ కి టీడీపీ కి ప్రస్తుతం జాతీయ విధానాల్లో వ్యత్యాసాలు లెవ్వు .....ఇంతకుముందు కూడా వాజపేయి హయాం నుంచి.....కాకపొతే....ప్రస్తుతం ఆ విషయాల్ని బీజేపీ మాదిరి దూకుడుగా చెప్పదు, వోటింగ్ లో ఆ 'అనుగమనం' కనిపిస్తది....ఆంధ్ర స్థానిక రాజకీయాల పరంగా దానికి ప్రచారం ఎక్కువ ఇవ్వకూడదు, బ్యాక్ గ్రౌండ్ లో ఉంటే చాలు అని తెలుదేశాధినేత ' కాన్షస్ డెసిషన్' ....మీ అసమ్మతి - తెలుగుదేశాధినేత తో - అభిప్రాయాల్లో ఆయనతో మీరు ఏకీభవించాలని కాదు నా అభిమతం....ఇట్ ఈజ్ ఒకే టు డిశగ్రీ

( తెలుగుదేశాధినేత వోటింగ్ తో కరెక్టే నా దృష్టిలో  .... కానీ అది పారదర్శకం గా  కమ్యూనికేట్ చెయ్యకపోతే, పార్టీ గణాలు వేరే దారిలో పోయే ప్రమాదం అని - ప్రమాద ఘంటికలు మోగించే మనిషిని ఒక సలహాగా ...అందరు ఒక పేజీ లో ఉండరని)

2  దేశం లో స్థానిక భాషల్లో తీర్పులు ఇవ్వాలి, స్థానిక భాషల అభివృద్ధి తో నే దేశాభివృద్ధి, ఆయా భాషల్లోనే ఆ ప్రజలతో కనెక్ట్ అవ్వాలి అని ప్రస్తుత రూలింగ్ పార్టీ విధి విధానం తయారు చేసుకొన్నది...తమిళనాడు ఉదాహరణ....క్షేత్ర స్థాయిలో...డీఎంకే కి ఒక రామస్వామి ప్లే బుక్....విభజించు ( అదిగో హిందీ వాడు 'నెహ్రు గారిని'..మనం తమిళ్ వాళ్ళు వేరు  వాళ్ళు వేరు ).....బీజేపీ వాళ్ళు జాతీయవాది సుబ్రమణ్య భారతి ప్లే బుక్ తమిళనాడు లో ....తమిళ కవి అయినా తెలుగు అతిసుందరమైన భాష(తేనెలొలికెదని) చెప్పగలిగే మనిషి భారతియార్. ఈయన్ని రోల్ మోడల్ పెట్టుకుంటారు తమిళ్ బీజేపీ వాళ్ళు)

ఈ పాయింట్ గురించి వేరే సందర్భం వచ్చినప్పుడు ఇంకా డిటైల్డ్ గా వేరే పోస్ట్స్ ల లో పెడతాను లే  బ్రదర్)

Archived