Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
akhil ch

50,000 RTC employees Dismissed!

Recommended Posts

RTC now has 1,200 employees only. 

Govt will not encourage talks with any agitating unions. RTC of TS will be privatized . 50% govt owned 50% private owned. Newly joining employees needs to sign an agreement which states "I'll not join any unions"

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

nijamaga chesthe super..lekapothe prathi vodu union ani okati petti demands demands ani strike cheyyatame...too much ayipoyindi....RTC vallaki em kavali anta inka..already running in losses..vellaki mathram hikes kavali..oka 10 yrs experience unna drivers ki 50k salary plus medical plus OT ki 1.5 times..inni ichina inka saripovu...alage aa govt organizations kooda pvt ki ichesthe saripoddi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, balayyatheking said:

nijamaga chesthe super..lekapothe prathi vodu union ani okati petti demands demands ani strike cheyyatame...too much ayipoyindi

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, balayyatheking said:

nijamaga chesthe super..lekapothe prathi vodu union ani okati petti demands demands ani strike cheyyatame...too much ayipoyindi....

ilage govt employees ki koda cheyyochu ga ..only RTC ye losses lo vunda GOVT losses lo leda..migatha andariki adaga kundane increments ichi vellani matram tokkadam anyayam

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Feeling sorry for those 50k families! 

 

They are requesting from more than a year  and sent official request a month ago, to which they didn’t get a response!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, thalaiva_NTR said:

ilage govt employees ki koda cheyyochu ga ..only RTC ye losses lo vunda GOVT losses lo leda..migatha andariki adaga kundane increments ichi vellani matram tokkadam anyayam

Telangana lo PRC report inkaa raaledhu. IR ivvaledhu. Sacking rtc employees act as a symbolic threat to government employees. Anyway it's good decision. Government shouldn't succumb to employees blackmailing. If employees are not satisfied with salaries they can look for other jobs.

Edited by ravindras

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yes AP lo govt employees strike cheste Jagan andarini teesi dobbi YSRCP cadre ninpedatadu. 

Job security laws evo vuntai just like that they cannot remove employees like that..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is an useless statement. He cannot remove employees just because they are fighting for demands. Not going to work in reality. At least 100000 people are dependent on these employees in total. 
 

KCR gadu iche 100 useless statements lo this is one of them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, kurnool NTR said:

This is an useless statement. He cannot remove employees just because they are fighting for demands. Not going to work in reality. At least 100000 people are dependent on these employees in total. 
 

KCR gadu iche 100 useless statements lo this is one of them. 

Vadiki useless kadule oka sectionlo image build avuddi inka maa vadi iron balls strong and hard courtle addu padthunnay ani

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Naren_EGDT said:

Court ki potaru, TDP should fight on behalf of rtc employee to get back their jobs

Court kooda mingeyyi antundhi.. aa time lo Jaya madam kee supported

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

1 minute ago, Naren_EGDT said:

Court ki potaru, TDP should fight on behalf of rtc employee to get back their jobs

Evvaru fight cheyyakkar ledu .. kasepu KCR gaadu chese time pass ante evvadi jobs povu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, BalayyaTarak said:

Vadiki useless kadule oka sectionlo image build avuddi inka maa vadi iron balls strong and hard courtle addu padthunnay ani

50000 ante huge number bro, inka dependents kooda vuntaru. Society meeda impact vuntundhi. 
 

Some media houses are manipulating the news and showing it in favor of govt. Actually they have given the notice 3 months prior. I would say it is inefficiency from the government part to mishandle RTC procedure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, kurnool NTR said:

50000 ante huge number bro, inka dependents kooda vuntaru. Society meeda impact vuntundhi. 
 

Some media houses are manipulating the news and showing it in favor of govt. Actually they have given the notice 3 months prior. I would say it is inefficiency from the government part to mishandle RTC procedure.

Pasupu kumkuna ki same annaru

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Mahen_Nfan said:

Correct opposion lekapote inthe 

Opposition is there

but people in telangana are not voting

they defeated revanth reddy who has some voice

karma hits back 

rtc employees deserves this

during sakula jana samme they stopped buses for 40 days

for employees what is the need for fighting for separation state 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, NatuGadu said:

Pasupu kumkuna ki same annaru

Here we are talking two opposite scenarios bro. Pasupu kumkuma gave money not relating to any employment. This is like a welfare scheme. Somebody promised more money to them and they believed. 
 

This act of KCR is sacking people from employment. This is not any welfare scheme. 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kurnool NTR said:

50000 ante huge number bro, inka dependents kooda vuntaru. Society meeda impact vuntundhi. 
 

Some media houses are manipulating the news and showing it in favor of govt. Actually they have given the notice 3 months prior. I would say it is inefficiency from the government part to mishandle RTC procedure.

End of the day courts mingutay, i am not supporting kcr but this will be useful for him antunna oka sectionlo image buildup

 

Ninna nunchi media show motham edo employees di tappu annatlu chupistunnaru which is not right, they are fighting for what kcr had promised them , and they are doing it as per the process which is part of labour rights what's wrong in it

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, balayyatheking said:

nijamaga chesthe super..lekapothe prathi vodu union ani okati petti demands demands ani strike cheyyatame...too much ayipoyindi....RTC vallaki em kavali anta inka..already running in losses..vellaki mathram hikes kavali..oka 10 yrs experience unna drivers ki 50k salary plus medical plus OT ki 1.5 times..inni ichina inka saripovu...alage aa govt organizations kooda pvt ki ichesthe saripoddi

They want to merge in government I guess . Heard it's already done in AP because of which they started this 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ఇప్పుడు కంకి కొడవలి ఎరుపు గాళ్లు ఎవరి వైపు ఉంటారు? ఆర్టీసీ కార్మికుల కోసం పోరాడతారా, డిస్మిస్ చేయటం కరక్టేనని అంటారా?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, fan no 1 said:

yes AP lo govt employees strike cheste Jagan andarini teesi dobbi YSRCP cadre ninpedatadu. 

Job security laws evo vuntai just like that they cannot remove employees like that..

driver basi Reddy conductor mangal reddy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×