Cousin marriage in South Asia

Rajakeeyam

5 minutes ago, fan no 1 said:

Cousin ante menarikam, Bava etc... kooda consider chestaru....Cousin doesn't literally mean brother.

In Muslim community  and some castes they marry mother sister sons too 

7 minutes ago, sskmaestro said:

Picha graph….. ekkadanna marriage certificate or marriage registration lo cousin ni marriage cheskunna ani govt ki data istaaraaa ? This is purely a make-up chart for WhatsApp university purpose.

highlight point hahahahahahahaha

On 9/18/2023 at 9:03 AM, Flash said:

South did it to keep lands and wealth in the family.. pure commercial motto

i thought Tamilnadu and Karnataka are better than AP!

By cousin, mama gari kuthuru eh kada ?

if so, i don't agree with the reason. 

in most of the cases they want a bride who can interact well within the family and take care of mother-in-law & father-in-law when they get old. in the other cases, it is mostly the love.

13 hours ago, Rajakeeyam said:

Ee errabus sskmaestro never disappoints 

Erri graphs pattukuraaaku…… mana andarikeee marriage certificates unnayi and mana relatives lo menarikaaalu kooda cheskoni untaaru…. Show me one marriage certificate where it mentioned marriage was between cousins ? 

data lo authenticity lekunda Malli pichi pulka graphs eyyabaaaku…..

Just now, sskmaestro said:

Erri graphs pattukuraaaku…… mana andarikeee marriage certificates unnayi and mana relatives lo menarikaaalu kooda cheskoni untaaru…. Show me one marriage certificate where it mentioned marriage was between cousins ? 

data lo authenticity lekunda Malli pichi pulka graphs eyyabaaaku…..

lol did they say the information was from marriage certificates, chesindhi oka pulka assessment malli authenticity ok

Just now, Rajakeeyam said:

lol did they say the information was from marriage certificates, chesindhi oka pulka assessment malli authenticity ok

Ledu le….. Canada lo korsoni Nee lekka geesi untaaadu bomma….. what is the authenticity of this data ? Asalu marriage certificates and other registration lo leni data ni Elaa chuputunnaru ?

#educationIsAMyth

24 minutes ago, sskmaestro said:

Ledu le….. Canada lo korsoni Nee lekka geesi untaaadu bomma….. what is the authenticity of this data ? Asalu marriage certificates and other registration lo leni data ni Elaa chuputunnaru ?

#educationIsAMyth

errabussu  sources mentioned in the graph if u have doubt go and check how they did the survey in the report, prathi dantlo oka thikka point pattukoni loop lo thiruguthu untav

3 hours ago, sskmaestro said:

#educationIsAMyth

ilanti survey lo ap lo volunteers tho chesi untaru.. evari intlo em jaruguthundo vallaki baga telusu

5 hours ago, Rajakeeyam said:

errabussu  sources mentioned in the graph if u have doubt go and check how they did the survey in the report, prathi dantlo oka thikka point pattukoni loop lo thiruguthu untav

Nee talakay sources….. data leni chota Malli cover drives okati. Malli cheptunna…. Education is a myth!

2 hours ago, sskmaestro said:

India mottam survey chesthey antha easy kaaadu….. you need something like sakala janula survey to accomplish this. 

don't give blanket statements ask any of your north indian friends whether any marriages happened between cousins in their relatives or known circle. they will say no.

few of my friends from rajasthan, mp asked me once    why south indians marry cousins?

Just now, ravindras said:

don't give blanket statements ask any of your north indian friends whether any marriages happened between cousins in their relatives or known circle. they will say no.

few of my friends from rajasthan, mp asked me once    why south indians marry cousins?

this guy didn't hear about stats and extrapolation :laughing:

2 hours ago, ravindras said:

వాళ్ళ దష్టిలో cousin ante brother/sister emo 

Archived