Jump to content

Bengal exit polls


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 682
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, Rajakeeyam said:

 

30 year old Chandana Bauri is a mother of three and as per reports, owns assets worth just ₹ 31,985, while her husband's assets amount to ₹ 30,311. Her husband a daily wager works as a mason. The couple own 3 cows and 3 goats.
 

 

Her victory needs to be supported irrespective of parties. Hope she does good. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, kishbab said:

Chalane chusam le ilantivi..kothavi cheppandi

+1

reserved category seats lo ilanti vallani petti venaka nadipinchedi evaro villages lo vunde sarpanch politics idea vunna vallina easy ga cheppochu

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, sreentr said:

IMG-20210503-WA0005.jpg

asalu last 7 years lo publicity, desaali tiriraavatam kaakunda prajalaki chesindemaina unte selavivochu ga. telusukoni taristaamu

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/2/2021 at 2:20 AM, Rear Window said:

EVM tampering kudaraledaa mana tammullu cheppaali

Before 2014 BJP vallu books esaru EVM tampering gurinchi.... WFH and restricted movements kadaaa.... read those when you find time and comment again 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rajakeeyam said:

 

 

Same happened in Andha  and still happening for TDP leaders

Did any BJP leader / bhakt even speak about it? In fact indirectly supported YCP in these incidents 

Encouraged such incidents in one state and other states are following it. 
 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Rajakeeyam said:

JDidi ni fasak cheyatam equal to 50k majority.

aadu adhee edavochu gaa mundhee....why do a false promise! edho peekatodi la....adhi kooda Prashanth kishore <100 for bjp ani cheppi thigh slap chesaadu kabatti more relevant

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Chandasasanudu said:

ilantivi enni thiopina work avala ante..pk ga ..modi gadiki entha buildup ichav before 2014

interesting to know what webt wrong bw these idiots 

Ilantive work ayyayi emo, janam bayapadi votes eyataniki.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Rajakeeyam said:

Ilantive work ayyayi emo, janam bayapadi votes eyataniki.

i dont think so...janalu antha bhayapadaru ..bhayapedithey vote estharu ante amith shah gaadu antha kanna ekkuva chesthadu

even modi can not crack pk ante..something really to worry

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Chandasasanudu said:

i dont think so...janalu antha bhayapadaru ..bhayapedithey vote estharu ante amith shah gaadu antha kanna ekkuva chesthadu

even modi can not crack pk ante..something really to worry

Adhemi valla strong hold kadhu ga, local level cadre will take time to build

It started with LS elections, will take time to spread, more than 60 seats below 3k margin, eesari JDidi padindhi next time TMC hopefully

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Rajakeeyam said:

Adhemi valla strong hold kadhu ga, local level cadre will take time to build

It started with LS elections, will take time to spread, more than 60 seats below 3k margin, eesari JDidi padindhi next time TMC hopefully

 

It’s good to console ur self like tdpians..but fact is different..bjp put its best and still ...communist communist antu egurtgav alle BJP cadre akkada aina..nothing..what we always fail is accepting opponent victory and ignore his strategy 

pk put his best till date to prove he is bigger than modi and he succeeded..his charisma is all time high and no party would be against to him..just opp side ki vellakunda undataniki anna aadini lakuntaru...he is like ramoji in 1983

Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Rajakeeyam said:

 

 

Muslim ah or hindu ..who ever it's done..they should  strongly punished them ..

Desaniki pattina daridram list. ..Maya,didi,..etc.

 

Due to these people most of northies nutral people casting vote to Modi(corona situation evaluated him "athi pedda dardra gottu sannasi).

 

Anthey country inka anthey..evaru vagu cheyyaledu..manam enni jocky lu esina

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Chandasasanudu said:

It’s good to console ur self like tdpians..but fact is different..bjp put its best and still ...communist communist antu egurtgav alle BJP cadre akkada aina..nothing..what we always fail is accepting opponent victory and ignore his strategy 

pk put his best till date to prove he is bigger than modi and he succeeded..his charisma is all time high and no party would be against to him..just opp side ki vellakunda undataniki anna aadini lakuntaru...he is like ramoji in 1983

BJP always puts its best effort, but its not their stronghold to retain or win, they are trying to break a citadel which favors incumbent govts, so will take time, ofcourse eesari ayyidhi anukunnaru avvala, pk and jdidi wheelchair performance and pandemic saved the day for TMC. Even TMC had 3 attempts to unseat left, this is BJP 2nd attempt, so matter of time.

Pk had advantage when it comes to local elections he will neutralize modi image and focus on local issues, insider outsider worked in Delhi and here as BJP doesn't have a local strong face.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Rajakeeyam said:

BJP always puts its best effort, but its not their stronghold to retain or win, they are trying to break a citadel which favors incumbent govts, so will take time, ofcourse eesari ayyidhi anukunnaru avvala, pk and jdidi wheelchair performance and pandemic saved the day for TMC. Even TMC had 3 attempts to unseat left, this is BJP 2nd attempt, so matter of time.

Pk had advantage when it comes to local elections he will neutralize modi image and focus on local issues, insider outsider worked in Delhi and here as BJP doesn't have a local strong face.  

the rule will also apply to BJP in central govt .

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Rajakeeyam said:

JDidi ni fasak cheyatam equal to 50k majority.

This is exactly how baffas are misleading the people.... turemric board ani bond paper meeda raasi... no time line ani annadu... okadau....

Link to post
Share on other sites

బీజేపీ వాళ్ళని తృణమూల్ వాళ్ళు పిచ్చ కొట్టుడు కొడుతున్నారట కదా. ఆంధ్ర లో జగన్ ని సమర్ధించిన, సమర్ధిస్తున్న బీజేపీ వాళ్ళకి ఇది అవసరమే !!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bebbuli said:

This is exactly how baffas are misleading the people.... turemric board ani bond paper meeda raasi... no time line ani annadu... okadau....

Avunu uncle thappe, considering descendants of Satya Harischandra’s KCR and Kavitha fulfilled all promises

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, sskmaestro said:

Before 2014 BJP vallu books esaru EVM tampering gurinchi.... WFH and restricted movements kadaaa.... read those when you find time and comment again 

Ippudu sangathi cheppandi uncle, 2014 antaaru enduku

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...