Jump to content

Bengal exit polls


Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Raaz@NBK said:

బీజేపీ వాళ్ళని తృణమూల్ వాళ్ళు పిచ్చ కొట్టుడు కొడుతున్నారట కదా. ఆంధ్ర లో జగన్ ని సమర్ధించిన, సమర్ధిస్తున్న బీజేపీ వాళ్ళకి ఇది అవసరమే !!!

Bengal lo BJP ane padam vinabadakundaa kottaali

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 682
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, JVC said:

asalu last 7 years lo publicity, desaali tiriraavatam kaakunda prajalaki chesindemaina unte selavivochu ga. telusukoni taristaamu

50 yrs india xxxxx naakipodaniki reason cong n others.....bjp 7 yrs is 100 times better...

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, avm said:

50 yrs india xxxxx naakipodaniki reason cong n others.....bjp 7 yrs is 100 times better...

 

INC is 1000 times better than Mosha led BJP.. 

Reality loki randi inka.. India ni sankanaakinchindhi inka kanapadatledhu anukunta fanism tho.. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Raaz@NBK said:

బీజేపీ వాళ్ళని తృణమూల్ వాళ్ళు పిచ్చ కొట్టుడు కొడుతున్నారట కదా. ఆంధ్ర లో జగన్ ని సమర్ధించిన, సమర్ధిస్తున్న బీజేపీ వాళ్ళకి ఇది అవసరమే !!!

Mosha em help cheyatleda papam.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Twitter permanently suspends Kangana Ranaut's account
 

Twitter on Tuesday permanently suspended actor Kangana Ranaut’s account following a series of controversial tweets over the prevailing situation in West Bengal, which triggered sharp reactions on social media.
 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Raaz@NBK said:

INC is 1000 times better than Mosha led BJP.. 

Reality loki randi inka.. India ni sankanaakinchindhi inka kanapadatledhu anukunta fanism tho.. 

Meeru kooda fanism/ hatred aapi alochiste reality ardham avutundemo?

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, avm said:

50 yrs india xxxxx naakipodaniki reason cong n others.....bjp 7 yrs is 100 times better...

 

May be you stopped thinking after 2014..... last 4 years lo Mori took India more than 50 years backward.... 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, avm said:

Ee bjp hatred in db I think is coz they don't support CBN but fact is he left them after allying in 99 n 2014...

Nothing to do with TDP alliance.... Mori gadu chestunnaaa daridrapu panulaki cheedara esi tidataaru..... Mori is worst than Trump.... hope Indian Democracy overcomes this Mori Threat just the way US democracy stood against Trump 

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, sskmaestro said:

May be you stopped thinking after 2014..... last 4 years lo Mori took India more than 50 years backward.... 

That is your perception..no debate...indians gave him even more seats in 2019..

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, avm said:

Ee bjp hatred in db I think is coz they don't support CBN but fact is he left them after allying in 99 n 2014...

Not because they don't support CBN but because they don't support AP and its ppl. Also for supporting corrupt politician like Jagan and his attrocities.. is cheating or ignoring a section of ppl from his country not a crime?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, avm said:

Ee bjp hatred in db I think is coz they don't support CBN but fact is he left them after allying in 99 n 2014...

Main reason is not supporting AP. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, raavikp said:

Not because they don't support CBN but because they don't support AP and its ppl. Also for supporting corrupt politician like Jagan and his attrocities.. is cheating or ignoring a section of ppl from his country not a crime?

Since someone supported some useless politician you can support rapes and murders on them .....Wow wow claps 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, avm said:

Ee bjp hatred in db I think is coz they don't support CBN but fact is he left them after allying in 99 n 2014...

BJP died with vajpayee and Advani 

now it is MoSha party 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, PavanTarak said:

Vellu maree raathi yugam lo ne aagipoyinattu unnaru ga :wall:

Aina sare vallu AP ni sankanakinchana BJP lo unnaru kabatti sampesina parledu, we will support it

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, avm said:

That is your perception..no debate...indians gave him even more seats in 2019..

 

Heee heeeee...:. So in your own words you are agreeing Nehru and Indira are far superior than this Chai wala ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, MSDTarak said:

Kevalam oka party ki support chestunnanduvalla vanni narikesina, ledante vallintlo doori vadi amma akkani rape chesina danni support chestunnaramte, entha visham milo daagi undo okka saari artham cheskondi .......Leave about parties, just imagine if same happens to u one day just because u support one party or ideology.

Chaaaa....... mana state lo ilaaaa TDP vallani esaaaru.... mundu mee state lo edavandi ilaaanti tweets..... ledu..... champindi TDP vallani maaa BJP vallani kaadugaaaa antaaraaa?

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm feeling happy seeing the death of BJP workers now in Bengal just like how they felt while TDP cadre was attacked post 2019.

I'm no better than you. I enjoy the same level of psychoism.

Come with a new game other than Maligning the image of the one against you even if you win/lose.

Before you start your moral tweets/posts look at the mirror and spit on it or else spit on the sky and wait for your saliva to fall over your face. That's as equal as attacking me as I'm the same as you now.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, sskmaestro said:

Chaaaa....... mana state lo ilaaaa TDP vallani esaaaru.... mundu mee state lo edavandi ilaaanti tweets..... ledu..... champindi TDP vallani maaa BJP vallani kaadugaaaa antaaraaa?

I never supported any killings or neither voted a party which ur accusing they killed, but ur the one who is supporting someone who is killing and raping someone. Atleast don't condemn it damn but support it, if ur doing it u are a stoop low person.....And please stop ur boloddy shit conversation here and het out

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, akhil ch said:

I'm feeling happy seeing the death of BJP workers now in Bengal just like how they felt while TDP cadre was attacked post 2019.

I'm no better than you. I enjoy the same level of psychoism.

Come with a new game other than Maligning the image of the one against you even if you win/lose.

Before you start your moral tweets/posts look at the mirror and spit on it or else spit on the sky and wait for your saliva to fall over your face. That's as equal as attacking me as I'm the same as you now.

Continue ur pshycosim , when u get into power in 2024 please come to my home and kill me because I support a party

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, akhil ch said:

I'm feeling happy seeing the death of BJP workers now in Bengal just like how they felt while TDP cadre was attacked post 2019.

I'm no better than you. I enjoy the same level of psychoism.

Come with a new game other than Maligning the image of the one against you even if you win/lose.

Before you start your moral tweets/posts look at the mirror and spit on it or else spit on the sky and wait for your saliva to fall over your face. That's as equal as attacking me as I'm the same as you now.

I thought ur just different to some one after speaking to you personally, u proved me wrong bro....Please continue ur phycoism 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...