Jump to content

Next generation communal mobs ready avtunnai ga


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, KING007 said:

Msd uncle vachhi yes we accept this antadu

What's wrong school uniform are meant to treat people uniformly, if you can allow one religion there why can't we take our religion there ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Royal Nandamuri said:

school students lo kooda strong communal feelings instill chestunnaru ga 🤦‍♂️
 

 

What is your problem....the govt has given a clear circular on school uniforms ...but some women are coming in hijab....if they come in hijab Hindus cames in orange chunnis...did they kill anyone or did they create any nuisance....one rule for all .....if you are in this mindset then you will be the first to oppose uniform civil code in the name of hindu extremism....but you demand ucc....edo oka modi mida niku grudge unte adi mida xhupinxhuko ......and you will see the same soon in ap as well.in the coming days with conversions going on now....you and your leader want Hindu votes but not ready to support Hindus ....if this is your mindset then tdp can never win ......

The problem is you turn a blind eye on what you know is happening....do you ever know what is Nikah halala ? And when some.one talks about it you consider them as extremist....you are just a key board warrior ...go to ground level and see what people are thinking......

Akhanda success can also be attributed to rising voice of Hindus ....see how many anti balayya fans own that movie ..

You keep a blind eye and deaf ear to Abrahamics and find it extreme when some one says that they are Hindu and follow their traditions.....

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, krishna_Bidda said:

What is your problem....the govt has given a clear circular on school uniforms ...but some women are coming in hijab....if they come in hijab Hindus cames in orange chunnis...did they kill anyone or did they create any nuisance....one rule for all .....if you are in this mindset then you will be the first to oppose uniform civil code in the name of hindu extremism....but you demand ucc....edo oka modi mida niku grudge unte adi mida xhupinxhuko ......and you will see the same soon in ap as well.in the coming days with conversions going on now....you and your leader want Hindu votes but not ready to support Hindus ....if this is your mindset then tdp can never win ......

The problem is you turn a blind eye on what you know is happening....do you ever know what is Nikah halala ? And when some.one talks about it you consider them as extremist....you are just a key board warrior ...go to ground level and see what people are thinking......

Akhanda success can also be attributed to rising voice of Hindus ....see how many anti balayya fans own that movie ..

You keep a blind eye and deaf ear to Abrahamics and find it extreme when some one says that they are Hindu and follow their traditions.....

Bro ikkada nenu hindus ni kani muslims ni kani emi anatledu. Anavasaramaina oka petty issue ni communalise chesi school pillalo kooda communal feelings instigate chestunnaru antunna. (Nenu post chesina tweet lo unna video one side biaSed ga unte pls ignore brother) I was more concerned about the whole situation but not supporting any party or religion. 
 

My hate on Modi is beyond your imagination, and I’ve made it very clear here many times so don’t bother attributing that sh!t with this incident. 

Saffron chunni ina hijab ina innallu allow chesi ippudu kothaga enduku issue chestunnaru ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MSDTarak said:

What's wrong school uniform are meant to treat people uniformly, if you can allow one religion there why can't we take our religion there ?

Army lo ne sikh community ki flexibility undi bro turban vesukotaniki. School pillalu hijab vesukunte allow cheyyalera ? Or saffron chunnis for that matter.
 

I felt it annoying that the kids in the above video want to wear saffron chunnis only because Muslim girls are wearing hijabs. It was never an actual custom in hindu religion or hindus have adapted the new ways of dressing much earlier than Muslims. It is a matter of time these customs will slowly fade away eventually. Why force these things unnecessarily ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Royal Nandamuri said:

Bro ikkada nenu hindus ni kani muslims ni kani emi anatledu. Anavasaramaina oka petty issue ni communalise chesi school pillalo kooda communal feelings instigate chestunnaru antunna. (Nenu post chesina tweet lo unna video one side biaSed ga unte pls ignore brother) I was more concerned about the whole situation but not supporting any party or religion. 
 

My hate on Modi is beyond your imagination, and I’ve made it very clear here many times so don’t bother attributing that sh!t with this incident. 

Saffron chunni ina hijab ina innallu allow chesi ippudu kothaga enduku issue chestunnaru ?

One rule for all is not a petty issue.....and if some one wants to break the same rule it is ok for you ...and if others want do the same as protest it is extremism for you .. introspect your own thinking .....

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Royal Nandamuri said:

Army lo ne sikh community ki flexibility undi bro turban vesukotaniki. School pillalu hijab vesukunte allow cheyyalera ?

So same here villaki istam ichinattu villu potaru, what's ur problem with it ? ....I never saw one person in my school doing this in my whole schooling, they used to come to school and remove hijab and be just like others. And then wear it while going back to home. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, krishna_Bidda said:

One rule for all is not a petty issue.....and if some one wants to break the same rule it is ok for you ...and if others want do the same as protest it is extremism for you .. introspect your own thinking .....

 

Just hatred on one party and two persons nothing else , repu vallu hinduvu ane vishayam kuda marchipotaru.

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Royal Nandamuri said:

Army lo ne sikh community ki flexibility undi bro turban vesukotaniki. School pillalu hijab vesukunte allow cheyyalera ?

So vallu hijab eskunte miku problem.ledu ....Hindus saffron chunni eskinte extremism aa.....free ga Muslims ki Hajj ki govt money apite Miku extremism.....come out of this mind set.....many western countries are also imposing ban on hijab so are they extreme .....

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Royal Nandamuri said:

nenu anani danni annattu twist chestunnaru. I didn’t say only muslims should be allowed to wear what they want. 

Lite thisuko, no point of reasoning to them/any1…

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sunny@CBN said:

Anyway aa ammayilu cheptunna dantlo point undi. School lo there is a uniform and people come for only learning.

Schools fees or any other major/primary problem gurinchi antha avesham ga poratam chesaara/chesthaara?

Itharulu thappu chesi thappinchukuntunnaru, kabatti memu thappulu chesthaamu antunnaru…… clarity ga clear ga cheppalante adi valla ardham…… 

Vaalla real intention just same uniform for all students ithe ok… & b4 protest did they talk to school authorities about it?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sunny@CBN said:

Anyway aa ammayilu cheptunna dantlo point undi. School lo there is a uniform and people come for only learning.

Family Customs antha easy gaa change avvavu. unnecessary controversy endhuku create chesthunnaaru. vaalla dressing style vaalladhi. Bayata burqa vesukune ammaayi class/office/hostel loki vellaaka theesi vesthundhi. Mana family ammaayilu western style skirt, short dress lu vesukunte manaki nachadhu. Same feeling for them.

Bangalore lo ammaayilu chaalaa mandhi face ki chunnee tho cover chesukuntunnaaru.alaa Pollution nunchi, kurraalla konte choopula nunchi protect chesukuntunnaaru. 

Oka village lo pagalu nighties vesukovadam ban chesaaru.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/vijayawada/in-ap-village-wear-nightie-before-sunset-pay-rs-2000-fine/articleshow/66563728.cms

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, r_sk said:

Schools fees or any other major/primary problem gurinchi antha avesham ga poratam chesaara/chesthaara?

Itharulu thappu chesi thappinchukuntunnaru, kabatti memu thappulu chesthaamu antunnaru…… clarity ga clear ga cheppalante adi valla ardham…… 

Vaalla real intention just same uniform for all students ithe ok… & b4 protest did they talk to school authorities about it?

 

Bro asalu meeku issue meedha kanisa avghahana kuda unnattu ledu 🙏, please go and search issue clearly and then comeback and comment

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Royal Nandamuri said:

nenu anani danni annattu twist chestunnaru. I didn’t say only muslims should be allowed to wear what they want. 

Then when Hindus are wearing what they want there is no dispute and there close the matters where is extremism.in saying follow same dress code for all ....

Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, MSDTarak said:

Bro asalu meeku issue meedha kanisa avghahana kuda unnattu ledu 🙏, please go and search issue clearly and then comeback and comment

Asalu Issue ento miru kodiga cheppandi…. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Kulam, matham, achaaraalu — ivanni andari lo mukhyamainavi and Manam andaram paaatistaaam…… but if they take the most priority, the it will be a downfall. 
 

I don’t want to take sides here as both sides are at fault. Chaduvukune vallaki Hijab and kashaya saaluva priority antu media ki ekkatam anedhi wrong….. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, sskmaestro said:

Kulam, matham, achaaraalu — ivanni andari lo mukhyamainavi and Manam andaram paaatistaaam…… but if they take the most priority, the it will be a downfall. 
 

I don’t want to take sides here as both sides are at fault. Chaduvukune vallaki Hijab and kashaya saaluva priority antu media ki ekkatam anedhi wrong….. 

+1111

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hijab-saffron shawl controversy enters more colleges in Karnataka

Protesting against students wearing hijabs inside the classroom, a section of students in Karnataka have started coming to some schools and colleges wearing saffron scarves.

 
Link to post
Share on other sites

Two people were detained by police for flashing knives during the ongoing hijab-saffron shawl row in Kundapur town of Udupi district in Karnataka.

The detained persons have been identified as Haji Abdul Majeed Gangolli (32) and Rajab Gangolli (41). Papam peace religion vallu ila peaceful ga kathulu doostunte hindus intha dharunanga pravartistunnaru @MSDTarak @krishna_Bidda

Link to post
Share on other sites

Uniform meant for something, to not to differentiate any student and not to create differences between students themselves. When Some students coming in Hijab that it self reating difference among students (Others ki aa hijab vesukunna vallu antha different ani vesukunna vallaku a vesukoni vallu antha different ani) which is not good. 

I assume parents/some group of people might have taken it to management and management could not have made any progress on their complaint, so they might have asked their children/other children to wear saffron chunni and go. Better some one give clarity on it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, surendra.g said:

Uniform meant for something, to not to differentiate any student and not to create differences between students themselves. When Some students coming in Hijab that it self reating difference among students (Others ki aa hijab vesukunna vallu antha different ani vesukunna vallaku a vesukoni vallu antha different ani) which is not good. 

I assume parents/some group of people might have taken it to management and management could not have made any progress on their complaint, so they might have asked their children/other children to wear saffron chunni and go. Better some one give clarity on it.

Ikkada school authorities mistake gurinchi evaru matladatledu…. That surprises me! 
 

1. school authorities should have passed single rule to everyone - strict unform code and etiquette. If violated, they could have kicked out those who violate this. 
2. media is making a mess out of this for their TRP hunger….. 

3. these incidents will finally end up with Muslims studying in Islamic schools and Hindus studying in Hindu-religion-driven schools… that will not help the society a bit! 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...