Why India? (may be a Controversial Thread)

Ram Harish

Why do you like(or love) India? Instead of moving to any of the developed countries, why should we live here?

except for the common/emotional reasons - History, Birth Place, Mother Land, Parents/Relatives...  :shakehands:

Sunday Time pass thread... Keep an open mind... let's have an objective discussion; and respect others' opinion(s)  :cheers:

Rama Harish enna chaata? Nee question ki single line answer vadhulthaa...one's own mother whether she is old or ugly always a subject of our veneration...even when the whole world rejects you, if there is any place of consolation or comfort, it is only the mother's lap...any day one's own country is like a mother, hence we call it motherland and hence all the admiration...Janani janmabhoomascha swargadhapi gariyasi...mother and motherland are always superior than all the heavens put together...no matter whether you realize it or not..

Aaaaa naluguru kosam....mentality change ayinaaaa compared to 10 years back..... Still eemanna problem vasthe either side parents, relatives support vuntundhi.... Even though I got opportunities couple of times, I didn't leave India because of this only reason

Rama Harish enna chaata? Nee question ki single line answer vadhulthaa...one's own mother whether she is old or ugly always a subject of our veneration...even when the whole world rejects you, if there is any place of consolation or comfort, it is only the mother's lap...any day one's own country is like a mother, hence we call it motherland and hence all the admiration...Janani janmabhoomascha swargadhapi gariyasi...mother and motherland are always superior than all the heavens put together...no matter whether you realize it or not..

single line answer ani annav... :brakelamp:

btw, totally agree with your reasoning annai... but beyond that inkemanna reasons cheptharemo ani chusthanna... :thinking:

also... hw r u annai... chaala rojulu aindi... :rolleyes:

single line answer ani annav... :brakelamp:

btw, totally agree with your reasoning annai... but beyond that inkemanna reasons cheptharemo ani chusthanna... :thinking:

also... hw r u annai... chaala rojulu aindi... :rolleyes:

I am doing good rey...how about you? Ekkada ippudu undedhi?

Why do you like(or love) India? Instead of moving to any of the developed countries, why should we live here?

except for the common/emotional reasons - History, Birth Place, Mother Land, Parents/Relatives... :shakehands:

Sunday Time pass thread... Keep an open mind... let's have an objective discussion; and respect others' opinion(s) :cheers:

Amma baledano, Nanna pockets Kaali ga unnayano vadili vere vallani chuskolem ga bro. Pointing successful captain kavachu kaani Sachin ke enduku fans avutam brother??..May be cinematic kaani true, time pass ayyidani ilanti cheta threads matrame vaddu brother

veda bhumi..bhusha meeru attununchi choostey india ni vadili vellaru..offcourse manuslu ippudu money ki tappa deyniki value ivvaruu....

and one more answer

meeru mee desam lo tappa ekkadaina ALEIN eyy gaa ..alla anni anipichukovatam kanna darunam undadhu emmo..nenu self tho feel ayyinna anubhavam iddi.....nee sontha ooru neeku sagam bhalam...

veda bhumi..bhusha meeru attununchi choostey india ni vadili vellaru..offcourse manuslu ippudu money ki tappa deyniki value ivvaruu....

and one more answer

meeru mee desam lo tappa ekkadaina ALEIN eyy gaa ..alla anni anipichukovatam kanna darunam undadhu emmo..nenu self tho feel ayyinna anubhavam iddi.....nee sontha ooru neeku sagam bhalam...

pedelmani kottaaaaav peddayanaaa :terrific::yourock:

It is relative thing if you compare with Islamic countries any country will rock

Mother land concept ayithe Pakistan is best country for a Pakistani

Firstly free thinking should be encouraged in India .. the kajuraho days should be back..

Atheists should have an Identity legally, LGBT community should be decriminalized, females should be allowed to talk about wearing burkas to thalibotu... the cold war of caste, religion, regional feelings should be reduced to large extent... Kashmir issue should be resolved for everyone s peace... Sex and death topics should not be taboo... consensual sex should be allowed without marriage or prostitution should become legal, Corruption and cleanliness should be addressed slowly, girls should walk freely even at night time... India should ask for ban on shariath law in Islamic countries... Dignity of labor should be there... footpath temples and dargahs should be moved..there are plenty more I feel areas of improvement...

People should discuss instead of Emotional blackmailing or outbursts...

I feel Hyderabad is mini India with diverse people..I lived here for 37 years and prefer to live whole life, I can feel whole world being here because boundaries doesn't exist in my mind. .

I love India for its spiritual richness, yoga, movies, cricket, people, ISRO... diversity, RGV, food etc

I don't mind shifting to any country if my heart wants to...that doesn't mean negative about India...

Good thread...

It is relative thing if you compare with Islamic countries any country will rock

Firstly free thinking should be encouraged in India .. the kajuraho days should be back..

Atheists should have an Identity legally, LGBT community should be decriminalized, females should be allowed to talk about wearing burkas to thalibotu... the cold war of caste, religion, regional feelings should be reduced to large extent... Kashmir issue should be resolved for everyone s peace... Sex and death topics should not be taboo... consensual sex should be allowed without marriage or prostitution should become legal, Corruption and cleanliness should be addressed slowly, girls should walk freely even at night time... India should ask for ban on shariath law in Islamic countries... Dignity of labor should be there... footpath temples and dargahs should be moved..there are plenty more I feel areas of improvement...

I feel Hyderabad is mini India with diverse people..I lived here for 37 years and prefer to live whole life, I can feel whole world being here because boundaries doesn't exist in my mind. .

I love India for its spiritual richness, yoga, movies, cricket, people, ISRO... diversity, RGV, food etc

I don't mind shifting to any country if my heart wants to...that doesn't mean negative about India...

Good thread...

Super thinking brother. No words Asala.

We all need to have freedom to sit and discuss issues and should not be branded anti nationalists if we have difference in opinion or in caste or religion. . That makes a country great.

And that's why I like Canada too. All the religions are equally respected. Monna attack kuda it was done by a trump fan and a white supremist. Lekapote asalu ikkada Muslim extremist valla janalu chanipovatam anedi nenu vinala last 6 years lo

except for the common/emotional reasons - History, Birth Place, Mother Land, Parents/Relatives...  :shakehands:

Sunday Time pass thread... Keep an open mind... let's have an objective discussion; and respect others' opinion(s)  :cheers:

Thoughtful thread  :shakehands:

Good thread...

Well said bro...  :cheers:

Super thinking brother. No words Asala.

We all need to have freedom to sit and discuss issues and should not be branded anti nationalists if we have difference in opinion or in caste or religion. . That makes a country great.

And that's why I like Canada too. All the religions are equally respected. Monna attack kuda it was done by a trump fan and a white supremist. Lekapote asalu ikkada Muslim extremist valla janalu chanipovatam anedi nenu vinala last 6 years lo

Well said...lets be positive

Archived