Busting Aryan Invasion Theory

MSDTarak

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Raaz@NBK said:

Paina vunna videos chudaledhu kani nenu vinna theory Okati cheptha.. ippudu south lo Vunde manamu okapudu north lo vundetollamu.. Ippudu north lo vundetollu Pak, Afghan etc countries nundi vachi settle ayyaru ani..

Many northies have Persian features including Modi - Shah

38 minutes ago, Raaz@NBK said:

Paina vunna videos chudaledhu kani nenu vinna theory Okati cheptha.. ippudu south lo Vunde manamu okapudu north lo vundetollamu.. Ippudu north lo vundetollu Pak, Afghan etc countries nundi vachi settle ayyaru ani..

Asala indians ante only dravidians....ante south

All northies migrated from some other countries and mixed with locals.......eh mixing dravidians tho kuda iyindi...total ga all mix fruit juice

2 hours ago, Raaz@NBK said:

I think south is mostly intact except religious conversion. North is mostly ruled

8 hours ago, Raaz@NBK said:

Chusi cheppandi.....Akkada aayana with proofs pettaru

Does any one know the ideology behind nazi party, Hitler and Aryan race... if you have time read or watch about it. Why did they hate other religions so much..

From what I know, Hitler thinks Germans are aryans and they are superior race born to rule rest of the man kind..

6 hours ago, LION_NTR said:

Veedoka matha pichodu.

andhrabhoomi editor gaa unnappudu.. TDP ni Ramoji rao ni caste based gaa kooda insult chesevaadu.

congress ki baanisa appatlo.

Matha pichodu....Congress banisa 🤣😂🤣😂, cmon he is sishya of Ramoji once .....He has huge respect on him till date it's all nothing but rivalary, aayana paina paruvu nastam daava esi enduku venakku teeskunnaru mari Ramoji and eenaadu 🤣😂, if there is no truth in his allegations ???

5 minutes ago, raavikp said:

Does any one know the ideology behind nazi party, Hitler and Aryan race... if you have time read or watch about it. Why did they hate other religions so much..

From what I know, Hitler thinks Germans are aryans and they are superior race born to rule rest of the man kind..

Lol Hitler's symbol is not swastika , it's crossed hook.

This is also busted, wow am liking this. It's all from a germen historian Max Muller's connecting bible terminologies with Vedas and calling Noah's one of sons as Aadipurush of Aaryan race.

Mixing happened...no one can deny that

Indian land mass ekkado Australia dagara vundedi... slowly it collided with asia and Himalayas are formed... after that Greek, mangolian, islam invasions ....inni invasions jarigaka how come we can say we are true locals......

40 minutes ago, Bleed_Blue said:

Mixing happened...no one can deny that

Indian land mass ekkado Australia dagara vundedi... slowly it collided with asia and Himalayas are formed... after that Greek, mangolian, islam invasions ....inni invasions jarigaka how come we can say we are true locals......

Prove me with facts bro I can put down my version according to ur facts produced, nenu 100 cheptanu.... ikkada question is about Invasion of some race from northern europe or middle asia to saraswathi or Indus vally and driving down locals to down south according to AIT.

Vedas(mainly) completely talk about people who lived in between saraswathi and Ganga river, so mee prakaram asalu adi eppudu jarigindo pettandi.

vedas talk a lot about drying up rivers and please gods to help with the draught etc... as a result masses moved to southern lands... - this is the current argument now to disprove aryan invasion theory

idk why msdtarak is fight against migration topic.. no point at all there..

also north india (upto pakistan and even kandahar) always had trade relations with arabs (persians)... so mixing is only natural. may be there is a clue in the origins of hindi (a form of urdu perhaps, that uses devanagiri for convenience)

9 hours ago, raavikp said:

Germans are definitely more efficient and organised which made Hitler to feel superior than any race.

If you see the origin of languages, both German and Hindi belong to Indo-Aryan heritage. May be there is some link. 

11 hours ago, MSDTarak said:

Prove me with facts bro I can put down my version according to ur facts produced, nenu 100 cheptanu.... ikkada question is about Invasion of some race from northern europe or middle asia to saraswathi or Indus vally and driving down locals to down south according to AIT.

Vedas(mainly) completely talk about people who lived in between saraswathi and Ganga river, so mee prakaram asalu adi eppudu jarigindo pettandi.

Just google Indian land mass collision bro.... it's a widely accepted and researched theory

8 hours ago, Bleed_Blue said:

Just google Indian land mass collision bro.... it's a widely accepted and researched theory

Naaku time lines kavali bro, widely accepted kavachu, widley  accepted anni correct kavalani ledu kada Anna, let's discuss on it and see how you can prove AIT correct thru that land collision theory.....My whole point in thread is about "a race called Aryans invading India and throwing out a race called dravidians to south" is wrong. 

Evadu eppudu ekkadiki potey naakenti.

Nenu puttinappudu vunna country Peru India. So I am Indian.

Puttindi kamma kulam lo. So kammodini

naa kutumbam Hindu mathasthulu. Nenu hinduvu ni.

Ippudu naa  pillalu puttindi America lo, vaallu Americans.

Maa thathalu, maa tandrulu ippudu memu repu maa pillalu evaraina pani chesukoni sampadinchukotamae. Paina cheppevi evi use avvavu. Ilaa tittukotaniki tappa.

edo hero meeda fandom tho vacham. Movie news chusama enjoy chesama that’s all for me here in NFDB.

NFDB - Nandamuri :no1:

rest all scrap here

54 minutes ago, Raaamu said:

Maa thathalu, maa tandrulu ippudu memu repu maa pillalu evaraina pani chesukoni sampadinchukotamae. Paina cheppevi evi use avvavu. Ilaa tittukotaniki tappa.

edo hero meeda fandom tho vacham. Movie news chusama enjoy chesama that’s all for me here in NFDB.

rest all scrap here

Past data is so important to decide future, ivvala AI tho lokam kotta puntalu  tokkutundante adi past data punyame, meeku important kakapovachu, meeru ignore cheyyandi in case if you feel it has some content to report you can do that, else please ignore and walk away. Thanks in advance. 

10 hours ago, MSDTarak said:

Naaku time lines kavali bro, widely accepted kavachu, widley  accepted anni correct kavalani ledu kada Anna, let's discuss on it and see how you can prove AIT correct thru that land collision theory.....My whole point in thread is about "a race called Aryans invading India and throwing out a race called dravidians to south" is wrong. 

This is injected by Britishers to Tamil Nadu  and propogated by an idiot called periyar(married adopted daughter while she is 22 and he is 67) who used it for his political mileage ....they did it because as per Vatican the timeline of creation of Adam and eve is just 6000 years and they cannot accept anything prior to that....modern science of radio carbon dating has disproved many things propogated by church and agrees with vedas .....one must see Siddhartha director of Birla planetarium Hyderabad a PhD in astro physics who reaserched a lot on vedas ...you put a burning point to liberals which is much appreciated........no scientist so far has an answer for levitation and soul which is considered to be dead coming back to life after emiting gamma rays ..........these can only be  achieved by siddhas and one need to have consciousness to look in to it ....

10 hours ago, Raaamu said:

rest all scrap here

I also have the same perception couple of years back .....some one really insulted Hinduism and no one has an answer that I know ..... accidentally read Bhagavat Gita which changed my life completely...started getting my answers and my smoking and alcohol habits which I am very much deep in were reducing and started stotra and Japa as part of a sloka in Bhagavad Gita .....was able to leave alcohol ,meat and smoking just like that with out any regrets .....no one forced me for this ....the experience that you get with that ng, mediation and perception of your life changes ....have met even some great scientists who were spiritual seekers ....

Now I am an universal spiritual seeker......that is the true essence of Dharma ....Hindu is just a name which Indians are called by a geographical identity......

1 hour ago, krishna_Bidda said:

This is injected by Britishers to Tamil Nadu  and propogated by an idiot called periyar(married adopted daughter while she is 22 and he is 67) who used it for his political mileage ....they did it because as per Vatican the timeline of creation of Adam and eve is just 6000 years and they cannot accept anything prior to that....modern science of radio carbon dating has disproved many things propogated by church and agrees with vedas .....one must see Siddhartha director of Birla planetarium Hyderabad a PhD in astro physics who reaserched a lot on vedas ...you put a burning point to liberals which is much appreciated........no scientist so far has an answer for levitation and soul which is considered to be dead coming back to life after emiting gamma rays ..........these can only be  achieved by siddhas and one need to have consciousness to look in to it ....

this is what @MSDTarak said in the above posts... I can also say 100 s of things but proof should be there... Need a proper proof with timelines etc., not just a statement...Especially for those statements which are in bold.

14 minutes ago, krishna_Bidda said:

I also have the same perception couple of years back .....some one really insulted Hinduism and no one has an answer that I know ..... accidentally read Bhagavat Gita which changed my life completely...started getting my answers and my smoking and alcohol habits which I am very much deep in were reducing and started stotra and Japa as part of a sloka in Bhagavad Gita .....was able to leave alcohol ,meat and smoking just like that with out any regrets .....no one forced me for this ....the experience that you get with that ng, mediation and perception of your life changes ....have met even some great scientists who were spiritual seekers ....

Now I am an universal spiritual seeker......that is the true essence of Dharma ....Hindu is just a name which Indians are called by a geographical identity......

Exactly my point, learning self and seeking knowledge of self is of highest priority than of trying to prove something to others.

Not a perfect situation, Viswaroopam movie song lo oka line vuntadi

"ఈ జన్మకు ఈ దేహం
మరు జన్మకు నీదే దేశం.

నిరంతరమై నీ వెంటే ఏది రాదు నేస్తం,
క్షణికపు ఈ అవేశం సాధించేది శూన్యం."

especially now a days nobody is ready to listen. Manam cheppinanta matraana evaru maararu. Evariki varu telusukovali anukunteyney vintaaru.

@MSDTarak First video lo Last 4 minutes was good...

Rigveda lo rasina poems ni proof ga consider cheyyalante daniki archeological evidences aduguthaaru gaa... do we have them..?

last 4 minutes lo books lo mana India authors rasinavi cheppatam was good.....

Kani ippudu ee theory valla use emundi anedi kuda important... as you said past data is important yes.. .but will this strengthen us economically and socially..?

Archived