Busting Aryan Invasion Theory

MSDTarak

37 minutes ago, ChiefMinister said:

this is what @MSDTarak said in the above posts... I can also say 100 s of things but proof should be there... Need a proper proof with timelines etc., not just a statement...Especially for those statements which are in bold.

Drying up of Saraswati river bed .....it has archeological evedience and astronomical events presented in vedas based on the planets and star movements that is called tithi in our calendar these provide solid evidence and as well as linguistics everything is there .....

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, KING007 said:

Sanjeevini parvatham lo unna mokkala existence kosam appatlo edho committee ni vesaru, alage ilanti vati paina koda edho oka committee vesi facts velikitesthe good

This parvata was actually the most seeked in srilanka ....they were able to match plants that grew on this small hill matches vegetation in Himalayas and these plants grow only on that particular hill....

44 minutes ago, ChiefMinister said:

this is what @MSDTarak said in the above posts... I can also say 100 s of things but proof should be there... Need a proper proof with timelines etc., not just a statement...Especially for those statements which are in bold.

Listen to Siddhartha video in YouTube what he says about findings of vedas ....also check Nilesh kanth oak also check Archeologist Kk Muhammed excavations what he encountered while excavating Proofs for existence of temple in Ayodhya before mosque and how left historians were spreading lies ......

On 1/8/2022 at 1:47 PM, kurnool NTR said:

Many northies have Persian features including Modi - Shah

What many Gujaratis might have some ....because the Parsis also called Zoroastrians took refuge in Gujarat while they were persecuted in Persia.....they proved to be one of the most solid people who stood for India and  you can see aTata and manekshaw who did great for India....

56 minutes ago, Raaamu said:

Exactly my point, learning self and seeking knowledge of self is of highest priority than of trying to prove something to others.

Not a perfect situation, Viswaroopam movie song lo oka line vuntadi

"ఈ జన్మకు ఈ దేహం
మరు జన్మకు నీదే దేశం.

నిరంతరమై నీ వెంటే ఏది రాదు నేస్తం,
క్షణికపు ఈ అవేశం సాధించేది శూన్యం."

especially now a days nobody is ready to listen. Manam cheppinanta matraana evaru maararu. Evariki varu telusukovali anukunteyney vintaaru.

The qualities that we achieve and qualities that we get in this birth ...I mean Karma is what gives  you current birth and decides your future you cannot change your past but you can change your future by doing good karma and changing your habits ...But even to come to karma you need to understand dharma which will unfold the reason of do and don't dos   which will eventually change your way of living .....his post is just meant to audience who might be interested in it ...why do you hav any issue with it .......also an fyi our own Nandamuri legends Ntr and Nbk were great spiritual seekers and believe me Nbk can beat many brahmins in vedic and spiritual literature ..he is such a great soul .....last but not least all the people who contributed knowledge in India be it mathematics , physics, astronomy,surgery,Ayurveda were rishis and they gave it for the wellness of mankind with out any intention of profit ....but today's corporate world undermines all the knowledge that is given by rishi's for their own benefit and make patents so that they can make money out of it....that is why we need to know our identity which gives a better solution for the future of man kind .....

45 minutes ago, ChiefMinister said:

@MSDTarak First video lo Last 4 minutes was good...

Rigveda lo rasina poems ni proof ga consider cheyyalante daniki archeological evidences aduguthaaru gaa... do we have them..?

last 4 minutes lo books lo mana India authors rasinavi cheppatam was good.....

Kani ippudu ee theory valla use emundi anedi kuda important... as you said past data is important yes.. .but will this strengthen us economically and socially..?

What proofs do we have for AIT, they are based on same rig veda quotes, but not archeological evidences, asalu vedalaku writing ane concept until 800 CE varaku ledu, originals available today are only around 1200 years old. 

వేదాలు అపౌరుషేయలు, అవి కేవలం వాక్కు ద్వారానే గురు శిష్య పరంపరలో పంచేవారు. కేవలం పాశాండ మతాల ఆక్రమణ తరువాత వాటిని వాక్కు నుంచి రాతకు మార్చరు, AIT propose చేసిన వారి దగ్గర కూడా మీరు అడిగిిిన archeological evidence( వేద వ్రాత ప్రతి) లేదు, వారు కేవలం bible chronology ni indian history lo మిళితం చెయ్యాలనే ఇది చేశారు. 

Coming to ur point what's use of this theory is , AIT helped Britishers in two ways 

1. To propose that Hindus never owned the land of Bharath it was some others but they occupied this land, so India meeda hindus ki hakku entha undo Britishers ki kuda anthe undi, and natives of India was always ruled ane narrative helped them to rule over us easily. 

2. Creating two races called Aryans(outsiders) and Dravidians(natives) helped them to cause divide between majority people(hindus) in India. 

Socially ee two points మీరు నిశితంగా పరీశీలిస్తే భారతదేశం ఒక్కటే అనే భావన కలుగజేయకుండా చాలా ఉపయోగపడతాయి, so busting them would help us to see us as one ethnic group and develop brotherhood between different parts of nation. 

Socially of we feel as one ethnic group obviously federal spirit pempoduntundi, so economically as a complete state or country develop avvadaniki help avutundi.

17 minutes ago, krishna_Bidda said:

The qualities that we achieve and qualities that we get in this birth ...I mean Karma is what gives  you current birth and decides your future you cannot change your past but you can change your future by doing good karma and changing your habits ...But even to come to karma you need to understand dharma which will unfold the reason of do and don't dos   which will eventually change your way of living .....his post is just meant to audience who might be interested in it ...why do you hav any issue with it .......also an fyi our own Nandamuri legends Ntr and Nbk were great spiritual seekers and believe me Nbk can beat many brahmins in vedic and spiritual literature ..he is such a great soul .....last but not least all the people who contributed knowledge in India be it mathematics , physics, astronomy,surgery,Ayurveda were rishis and they gave it for the wellness of mankind with out any intention of profit ....but today's corporate world undermines all the knowledge that is given by rishi's for their own benefit and make patents so that they can make money out of it....that is why we need to know our identity which gives a better solution for the future of man kind .....

I am not denying any of it, aa bro manchi vuddesam thone vesi vundochu. Let me ask one question. "Ikkada emi cheppinaa Debate ki potadi. He have to prove a point everytime, against so many odds. His efforts are worthless in this type of digital world. Evvaru ekkinchukoru". His efforts will have more influence and impact elsewhere.

I am not questioning his beliefs. And I didn't say I will not support Hinduism. Only thing is, educating people whoever asks/seeks is more fruitful than these debates. On the other day oka thread lo okathaniki Bharatam lo doubt vachi calling thread vesaru bro ki, that shows his knowledge. Let him focus on the persons or thread who actually intended to learn/know. Other than that, aayana sagam time war modelone vuntadu.

33 minutes ago, krishna_Bidda said:

What many Gujaratis might have some ....because the Parsis also called Zoroastrians took refuge in Gujarat while they were persecuted in Persia.....they proved to be one of the most solid people who stood for India and  you can see aTata and manekshaw who did great for India....

Second part of video says the same.

2 minutes ago, Raaamu said:

I am not denying any of it, aa bro manchi vuddesam thone vesi vundochu. Let me ask one question. "Ikkada emi cheppinaa Debate ki potadi. He have to prove a point everytime, against so many odds. His efforts are worthless in this type of digital world. Evvaru ekkinchukoru". His efforts will have more influence and impact elsewhere.

I am not questioning his beliefs. And I didn't say I will not support Hinduism. Only thing is, educating people whoever asks/seeks is more fruitful than these debates. On the other day oka thread lo okathaniki Bharatam lo doubt vachi calling thread vesaru bro ki, that shows his knowledge. Let him focus on the persons or thread who actually intended to learn/know. Other than that, aayana sagam time war modelone vuntadu.

Actually want said is correct bro, nenu kuda alane anukune vanni modatlo , kaani bayata ekkado discussion pettukovadam kante ikkada adige doubts chala rational ga untayi, it helps me more to grow with my researches and come back strong. War mode antara adi oka loop hole anthe, subject meeda kakunda political agendas meeda thread velte i get instigated. Ide thread lo chudandi , videos post chesi content gurinchi matladamante, people start talking about his political affiliation and cassate issue. Alanti vallanu ignore chesi i post these type of things for rational people who are interested in facts like brothers like @ChiefMinisterand @KING007

14 minutes ago, Raaamu said:

Yes political discussion makes it war mode .....but this is not a political discussion.....it is a topic which seems interesting for people to know about past....here bringing topics such as bjp is utter non sense ...points people asked please provide some proofs make more sense and a fruitful discussion.....people who have a fixed mind set instigate others in to a war mode .....one small example I have seen in my child hood ...when Christians come to pray to a house they ask us to remove all Hindu gods photos ...that is the tolerance level they have and they preach about ethics....and we say every one is same .....when some one tells you what you know is false in a pressing mode instigates others ...that is why we need to know our identity which teaches universal brother hood ....Sarvejana Sulinobhavanthu and Loka Samantha sukinobhavanthu

2 hours ago, krishna_Bidda said:

I also have the same perception couple of years back .....some one really insulted Hinduism and no one has an answer that I know ..... accidentally read Bhagavat Gita which changed my life completely...started getting my answers and my smoking and alcohol habits which I am very much deep in were reducing and started stotra and Japa as part of a sloka in Bhagavad Gita .....was able to leave alcohol ,meat and smoking just like that with out any regrets .....no one forced me for this ....the experience that you get with that ng, mediation and perception of your life changes ....have met even some great scientists who were spiritual seekers ....

Now I am an universal spiritual seeker......that is the true essence of Dharma ....Hindu is just a name which Indians are called by a geographical identity......

great to know about your transformation bro...but I have seen few posts of yours degrading other religions......the main essence of knowing oneself is tolerance ...means knowing there's only one supreme power or god....and tolerating others beliefs ....this is my thinking
not pulling you into an argument but want to know your perception

18 minutes ago, Bleed_Blue said:

great to know about your transformation bro...but I have seen few posts of yours degrading other religions......the main essence of knowing oneself is tolerance ...means knowing there's only one supreme power or god....and tolerating others beliefs ....this is my thinking
not pulling you into an argument but want to know your perception

Tolerance has a limit ......we have one supreme source and knowing that source is a big science ....it can be achieved in .multiple ways ......I have no change of my views on Abrahamic religions ..... especially Christianity and Islam they don't accept other faiths and insist to follow their Way and saying other narratives are false...this is clear on their books and if they remove such words from their books world would be a better place ....but they don't accept this and keep on covering in debates .......where is the inclusion of any feminine worship in other religions.....

Coming to your point tolerance has a limit ....if tolerance is only point you cannot survive ...you cannot simply sit quite when a mad xxx comes to bite you in the name of tolerance....

5 minutes ago, krishna_Bidda said:

Tolerance has a limit ......we have one supreme source and knowing that source is a big science ....it can be achieved in .multiple ways ......I have no change of my views on Abrahamic religions ..... especially Christianity and Islam they don't accept other faiths and insist to follow their Way and saying other narratives are false...this is clear on their books and if they remove such words from their books world would be a better place ....but they don't accept this and keep on covering in debates .......where is the inclusion of any feminine worship in other religions.....

Coming to your point tolerance has a limit ....if tolerance is only point you cannot survive ...you cannot simply sit quite when a mad xxx comes to bite you in the name of tolerance....

Neethi sukthulu vallisthene mana rajulu yudhhallo odipoyaru, Alexander dorikinappudu purushottam vesesi undalsindi

1 hour ago, MSDTarak said:

What proofs do we have for AIT, they are based on same rig veda quotes, but not archeological evidences, asalu vedalaku writing ane concept until 800 CE varaku ledu, originals available today are only around 1200 years old. 

వేదాలు అపౌరుషేయలు, అవి కేవలం వాక్కు ద్వారానే గురు శిష్య పరంపరలో పంచేవారు. కేవలం పాశాండ మతాల ఆక్రమణ తరువాత వాటిని వాక్కు నుంచి రాతకు మార్చరు, AIT propose చేసిన వారి దగ్గర కూడా మీరు అడిగిిిన archeological evidence( వేద వ్రాత ప్రతి) లేదు, వారు కేవలం bible chronology ni indian history lo మిళితం చెయ్యాలనే ఇది చేశారు. 

Coming to ur point what's use of this theory is , AIT helped Britishers in two ways 

1. To propose that Hindus never owned the land of Bharath it was some others but they occupied this land, so India meeda hindus ki hakku entha undo Britishers ki kuda anthe undi, and natives of India was always ruled ane narrative helped them to rule over us easily. 

2. Creating two races called Aryans(outsiders) and Dravidians(natives) helped them to cause divide between majority people(hindus) in India. 

Socially ee two points మీరు నిశితంగా పరీశీలిస్తే భారతదేశం ఒక్కటే అనే భావన కలుగజేయకుండా చాలా ఉపయోగపడతాయి, so busting them would help us to see us as one ethnic group and develop brotherhood between different parts of nation. 

Socially of we feel as one ethnic group obviously federal spirit pempoduntundi, so economically as a complete state or country develop avvadaniki help avutundi.

I am not supporting the same also as we dont have a strong evidence the first bold statement also wont hold good without archeological evidence...

26 minutes ago, krishna_Bidda said:

I'm not saying to keep quiet when a mad xxx comes to bite .....why this hatred towards other religions......meeru hinduism ni ela nammutharo...they are doing the same
...I'm an atheist personally but I do believe there is a supreme power.......
as long as a person is not doing any harm to others and doing whatever good he can i think that's more than enough 

2 hours ago, krishna_Bidda said:

This parvata was actually the most seeked in srilanka ....they were able to match plants that grew on this small hill matches vegetation in Himalayas and these plants grow only on that particular hill....

May I know why srilanka..? Also please give more details about the plant...

2 minutes ago, Bleed_Blue said:

I'm not saying to keep quiet when a mad xxx comes to bite .....why this hatred towards other religions......meeru hinduism ni ela nammutharo...they are doing the same
as long as a person is not doing any harm to others and doing whatever good he can i think that's more than enough 

Mana vedalu cheppindi koda adhe kada, tappu cheyaku tappu chese vadini vadalaku ani

22 minutes ago, Bleed_Blue said:

I am saying if they remove the hateful content in their religion books we would not have any conflicts.....if you see Hindu, Buddhism, Jain all three have same end goal moksha and the way to achieve it varies ......how come you can commit sins and a confession to pastor  would wipe away all your sins ......the same cannot be accepted in Hindu,Buddhism and Jain beacuse we believe in law karma meaning what you sow is what you reap......we cannot accept other females as slaves when we conquer for sexual purposes we need to respect women and treat like our own family.....where as some one says if you kill others you attain jannath with 72 virgins .....

5 minutes ago, krishna_Bidda said:

It is because the hull is described in Ramayana being bought from Himalayas to Lanka to cure Laxman

Hill is fine what is the plant name..?

do you have any present day pictures of the plant.?

Is it used for any cure...?

Please go through Ramayana (valmiki) again and clearly tell me  the proper Geography...

21 minutes ago, ChiefMinister said:

Hill is fine what is the plant name..?

do you have any present day pictures of the plant.?

Is it used for any cure...?

Please go through Ramayana (valmiki) again and clearly tell me  the proper Geography...

As per valimiki Ramayana sanjeevani is a Mountain or hill and it has medicinal plants which could cure many illness and heal wounds .....it doesn't clearly specify a particular plant but a mix of plants 

5 hours ago, krishna_Bidda said:

Listen to Siddhartha video in YouTube what he says about findings of vedas ....also check Nilesh kanth oak also check Archeologist Kk Muhammed excavations what he encountered while excavating Proofs for existence of temple in Ayodhya before mosque and how left historians were spreading lies ......

videos please .... meeru ela topic pattukoni dani lo manchi videos vesthe people will have interest in watching them ... just chepi oodhilesthe marla search cheyaru janalu 

8 hours ago, ChiefMinister said:

I am not supporting the same also as we dont have a strong evidence the first bold statement also wont hold good without archeological evidence...

Opposite lo asalu em proofs unnayi uncle to support AIT still we are teaching same in schools and collages, mana vallaki entha sepu raajakeeyam tappa ilanti vati pai drusti ekkada sachindi. 

There are many people busting this theory right and left but still school text books teaching same is utter failure of so called favorable govt.

11 hours ago, krishna_Bidda said:

I am saying if they remove the hateful content in their religion books we would not have any conflicts.....if you see Hindu, Buddhism, Jain all three have same end goal moksha and the way to achieve it varies ......how come you can commit sins and a confession to pastor  would wipe away all your sins ......the same cannot be accepted in Hindu,Buddhism and Jain beacuse we believe in law karma meaning what you sow is what you reap......we cannot accept other females as slaves when we conquer for sexual purposes we need to respect women and treat like our own family.....where as some one says if you kill others you attain jannath with 72 virgins .....

It's not only about confession process i have a problem with, main problem Is justifying attacks on persons who do idol worship , who being atheists and more over who doesn't believe their ideology of being monotheistic and accepting supreme god that they propose in their books, until you stop propagating these things from ur books and attack others calling them sinters just because they do things i mentioned above you can never expect similar treatment form opposite people.

Archived