Busting Aryan Invasion Theory

MSDTarak

48 minutes ago, KING007 said:

మన దరిద్రం ఇది, literally no proofs available that one migrated form outside india and started a civilization , but still our NCERT have been propagating same false narrative that's been put on us with a colonial intention.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, Bleed_Blue said:

...I'm an atheist personally but I do believe there is a supreme power.......

agnostic bleed annai :terrific:

I feel every rational thinking person will be in the same boat at one point in life when they feel what is the point of all these religions. Supreme power concept sounds good, but we all will die one day without knowing about that power.

I was recommended this book 3 years back, so physical book konnanu amazon lo but inka chadavaledu ..I have to read it . If you are interested you can read it via kindle unlimited or buy it. It might be of some interest to you https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0982226713/

Naa personal opinion, supreme power unna lekunna it does not matter. That power (if it exists) does not care for you. You are too miniscule in the universe to have any relevance. Praying/meditations to have a connection with this power does not work ani my present assumptions.  All the religious people in the world push religion on others forcefully to achieve nothing but money and political power in this world. 

Parents ni happy ga unchadam kosam I go with the flow with the religious stuff.

antha simple ga untey problem ee ledhu ga, Gods aney concept create chesi , they (concept creators) created fear and using it to mint money and political power. Idhey jaruguthundi ga till date. Religion is an invention to create order in the society, ila aalochisthey, it is good. 

17 minutes ago, karthik_n said:

antha simple ga untey problem ee ledhu ga, Gods aney concept create chesi , they (concept creators) created fear and using it to mint money and political power. Idhey jaruguthundi ga till date. Religion is an invention to create order in the society, ila aalochisthey, it is good. 

Every coin has two sides uncle, prathi human oke laaga undadu manaku arthamayinattu prathi okkariki artham avvali ee srusti gurinchi anukolem, suppose meeru ohms law 7th lo oka rakamga chaduvukuntaru, phd chesetappudu oka laaga chaduvukuntaru alane hinduism lo konni concepts , 

నా ప్రకారం ఒక మనిషిని అసలు దైవమే(ప్రపంచంలో మంచితనమే) లేదు అనే దగ్గర నుంచి ప్రతి మనిషిలో, ప్రతి జీవిలో దైవాన్ని చూడగలిగే స్థాయికి మనిషిని తీసుకొని పోవడానికి ఒక ప్రయాణమే, ఏక దైవారాధన -◆ బహిదైవారాధన -◆ ప్రాణికోటి పూజ ◆ పంచారుణాలు ఇలాంటివన్నీ , మన పైన ఒకడున్నాడానే అంత వరకు లోకంపై మన భావన వేరుగా ఉంటుంది, మనం తప్ప ఇంకొకరు లేరు అని ప్రపంచాన్ని చూడడం ఇంకో రకంగా ఉంటుంది, మీ లాగా అందరికి అన్ని విషయాలు అందరికీ అంతే సులువుగా అర్థం కాలేవు, కొంత మందికి అయినా వాడు గొప్పోడు, వాడికి మించింది ఈ ప్రపంచంలో లేదు అని తెలిస్తే వాడి ప్రపంచాహ్మపై దృష్టి మరోలా ఉంటుంది. If you believe in Newton's 3rd law, you are a hindu Even if you don't believe in any god or godly material that's thrown at you 

Looting in name of Religion can be avoided in a better manner not like present day atheists. 

14 hours ago, Bleed_Blue said:

I'm not saying to keep quiet when a mad xxx comes to bite .....why this hatred towards other religions......meeru hinduism ni ela nammutharo...they are doing the same
...I'm an atheist personally but I do believe there is a supreme power.......
as long as a person is not doing any harm to others and doing whatever good he can i think that's more than enough 

Asalu Atheist ante ento vivsristara anna?

1 hour ago, karthik_n said:

agnostic bleed annai :terrific:

I feel every rational thinking person will be in the same boat at one point in life when they feel what is the point of all these religions. Supreme power concept sounds good, but we all will die one day without knowing about that power.

I was recommended this book 3 years back, so physical book konnanu amazon lo but inka chadavaledu ..I have to read it . If you are interested you can read it via kindle unlimited or buy it. It might be of some interest to you https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0982226713/

Naa personal opinion, supreme power unna lekunna it does not matter. That power (if it exists) does not care for you. You are too miniscule in the universe to have any relevance. Praying/meditations to have a connection with this power does not work ani my present assumptions.  All the religious people in the world push religion on others forcefully to achieve nothing but money and political power in this world. 

Parents ni happy ga unchadam kosam I go with the flow with the religious stuff.

Supreme power definitely exists because all of this doesn't come into existence out of nothing...but mana religions anni cheppedi entante humans are the center of the universe la matladatharu.. but we are forgetting is we are nothing to the power of infinity in this vast universe

14 minutes ago, MSDTarak said:

Asalu Atheist ante ento vivsristara anna?

Simple brother.... religious people believe there's god and it's intentions are positive

Atheist......no god at all 

I'm somewhere in between as karthik bro called above.... agnostic....I do believe there's a supreme energy or power or whatever but I'm not sure about it's reason or intention to create all this

5 hours ago, MSDTarak said:

It's not only about confession process i have a problem with, main problem Is justifying attacks on persons who do idol worship , who being atheists and more over who doesn't believe their ideology of being monotheistic and accepting supreme god that they propose in their books, until you stop propagating these things from ur books and attack others calling them sinters just because they do things i mentioned above you can never expect similar treatment form opposite people.

These attacks are justified by the phrases in their books .....simple 

2 hours ago, Bleed_Blue said:

Supreme power definitely exists because all of this doesn't come into existence out of nothing...but mana religions anni cheppedi entante humans are the center of the universe la matladatharu.. but we are forgetting is we are nothing to the power of infinity in this vast universe

Not mana religions abrahamic religions say that.....the concept of parallel infinite universe is clearly explained in Hinduism and also how passing of time in each planet is not same there are many examples of this in Puranas..... Hinduism said human is a janma with best intelligent species and also 84 lakh species exist .....and even didn't say humans are center of universe life in other planets is also clearly defined .....please study our scriptures if you are interested in this ......your mind will be blown.....

3 hours ago, Bleed_Blue said:

Simple brother.... religious people believe there's god and it's intentions are positive

Atheist......no god at all 

I'm somewhere in between as karthik bro called above.... agnostic....I do believe there's a supreme energy or power or whatever but I'm not sure about it's reason or intention to create all this

Purusha sukta which we chant in  temple is a poem from vedas .....just know know meaning of first four  lines you will be blown away with the meaning behind it....

20 hours ago, krishna_Bidda said:

What many Gujaratis might have some ....because the Parsis also called Zoroastrians took refuge in Gujarat while they were persecuted in Persia.....they proved to be one of the most solid people who stood for India and  you can see aTata and manekshaw who did great for India....

Got the feeling that they are Muslims when interacted with couple of Gujaratis. Not that Muslims are bad, having many Muslim friends I could easily connect it there. Expect that they are veg eaters. All other characters of the Gujarat people I met are equivalent to Muslims. This gave me a sense that they are migrants from one of the Muslim countries. 

48 minutes ago, kurnool NTR said:

Got the feeling that they are Muslims when interacted with couple of Gujaratis. Not that Muslims are bad, having many Muslim friends I could easily connect it there. Expect that they are veg eaters. All other characters of the Gujarat people I met are equivalent to Muslims. This gave me a sense that they are migrants from one of the Muslim countries. 

You spoke only to Muslims .....talk to other Jains, parsis and Hindus and come to a conclusion.....Gujarat dwaraka was capital of Krishna thousands of years before Islam was even born....how can you say that they are Muslims and marine archeology found a city in sea what is said to be Dwarka

15 minutes ago, krishna_Bidda said:

You spoke only to Muslims .....talk to other Jains, parsis and Hindus and come to a conclusion.....Gujarat dwaraka was capital of Krishna thousands of years before Islam was even born....how can you say that they are Muslims and marine archeology found a city in sea what is said to be Dwarka

I was talking about Jains and Hindus from Gujarat. 

Archived