Jump to content

Global hunger index 2021 ranking out of 116 countries.


Recommended Posts

India reacted angrily on Friday, calling the methodology used for the rankings unscientific and saying it was shocked by the drop in its position.

In reaction to the index, the ministry of women and child development said India’s rank was lowered on the basis of FAO estimates on the proportion of the undernourished population, which is found to be “devoid of ground reality and facts and suffers from serious methodological issues".

“The publishing agencies... have not done due diligence before releasing the report," the ministry said in a statement.

Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, ravindras said:

India reacted angrily on Friday, calling the methodology used for the rankings unscientific and saying it was shocked by the drop in its position.

In reaction to the index, the ministry of women and child development said India’s rank was lowered on the basis of FAO estimates on the proportion of the undernourished population, which is found to be “devoid of ground reality and facts and suffers from serious methodological issues".

“The publishing agencies... have not done due diligence before releasing the report," the ministry said in a statement.

Inka correct ga chesthe 116th rank vasthadhi emo chudandi.. 

BJP bajana/stand aapi vasthavalu cheppandi.. 

2014 situation ee better ga vundhi ippati situation kante becoz of disaster policies :sleep:

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Raaz@NBK said:

Inka correct ga chesthe 116th rank vasthadhi emo chudandi.. 

BJP bajana/stand aapi vasthavalu cheppandi.. 

2014 situation ee better ga vundhi ippati situation kante becoz of disaster policies :sleep:

Aa agency vaadu India ite eepaatiki ED, CBI, andaru vellipoyee vallu 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Raaz@NBK said:

Demo, GST, Democracy in India, Fuel and Gas prices hike, Covid , Grocery and commodity price hikes tho oka samanyudi jeevitanni chidram chesesayi.. 

And also incapable PM, a PM who spends 90% of his time on SM, phone tapping and personal styling

Link to post
Share on other sites

దేశం కోసం ధర్మం కోసం ఆ మాత్రం ఆకలిని ఓర్చుకోలేరా ? 

అని అడుగుతున్నారు ఎర్రి పుష్పాలు.. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Raaz@NBK said:

Global hunger index 2021 ranking out of 116 countries. 
🇳🇵 Nepal 76
🇧🇩 Bangladesh 76
🇵🇰 Pakistan 92
🇮🇳 India 101 
In 2014 we were at 55 !!

Desham lo asammathi vaadhulu baaga thini, migatha vallaki thindi lekunda chesi ee position ki thechayi. 

Veetini tharimi kottali ante, Modi 50 years adhikaram lo undali. 

Bharath matha ki Jai!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ravindras said:

25 enough 

Appatiki desham mottam kashayam ayipoddi. Kaani mottam ammudu podhu. Ammudu poyi Gujarat cashier aakramunchali ante, 50 years kavalsindhey. Plus madhya lo China and Pak try cheyochu deshanni kotteyadaniki. So need 50 years abba.

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Uravakonda said:

Appatiki desham mottam kashayam ayipoddi. Kaani mottam ammudu podhu. Ammudu poyi Gujarat cashier aakramunchali ante, 50 years kavalsindhey. Plus madhya lo China and Pak try cheyochu deshanni kotteyadaniki. So need 50 years abba.

25 years rule chesina taruvaatha retire ayyi himalayas lo dhyaanam chesukuntaadu. 2039  taruvaatha meeku inkaa bjp rule kaavaalante yogi adityanath ni pm chesukondi.

sre138oo_modi-uttarakhand_625x300_19_May

Edited by ravindras
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, ravindras said:

25 years rule chesina taruvaatha retire ayyi himalayas lo dhyaanam chesukuntaadu. 2039  taruvaatha meeku inkaa bjp rule kaavaalante yogi adityanath ni pm chesukondi.

sre138oo_modi-uttarakhand_625x300_19_May

I don't agree this. Daily Himalayas nundi photo shoot ante, photographers available ga undaru. Kavalante. Gujarat lo Ambani or adani tho himalaya set veyinchukoni dhyanam photos ante Ok.

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, ravindras said:

India reacted angrily on Friday, calling the methodology used for the rankings unscientific and saying it was shocked by the drop in its position.

In reaction to the index, the ministry of women and child development said India’s rank was lowered on the basis of FAO estimates on the proportion of the undernourished population, which is found to be “devoid of ground reality and facts and suffers from serious methodological issues".

“The publishing agencies... have not done due diligence before releasing the report," the ministry said in a statement.

Methodology comedy

but overall nutrition wise we will be lacking as North batch don’t consume non-veg much. Pulses prominence should increase in diet.
Edited by Rajakeeyam
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Raaz@NBK said:

Global hunger index 2021 ranking out of 116 countries. 
🇳🇵 Nepal 76
🇧🇩 Bangladesh 76
🇵🇰 Pakistan 92
🇮🇳 India 101 
In 2014 we were at 55 !!

2014 55 comedy 😁

Thus the correct absolute ranking for a country for the years prior to 2015 would be calculated as by adding the rank in the main table and the count of the countries whose GHI is less than 5 in that year. According to the above formula, India’s GHI rank was 105 (63+42) in 2013, 99 (55+44) in 2014 and 93 (80+13) for 2015. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

0 to 5 years kids vunna families ki milk, other food items ni government pamputhundhi.  schools lo mid day meals pettinatlu,  morning breakfast koodaa pedithe chaalaa varaku problem solve ayyipothundhi.  egg thinamani vegetarians ni encourage cheyyaali. pulses, oil seeds culivation, consumption penchaaali. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, ravindras said:

 

0 to 5 years kids vunna families ki milk, other food items ni government pamputhundhi.  schools lo mid day meals pettinatlu,  morning breakfast koodaa pedithe chaalaa varaku problem solve ayyipothundhi.  egg thinamani vegetarians ni encourage cheyyaali. pulses, oil seeds culivation, consumption penchaaali. 

 

If pmo office has free hand ..they will run the country like anything..problem with self claimed scientist

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Rajakeeyam said:

2014 55 comedy 😁

Thus the correct absolute ranking for a country for the years prior to 2015 would be calculated as by adding the rank in the main table and the count of the countries whose GHI is less than 5 in that year. According to the above formula, India’s GHI rank was 105 (63+42) in 2013, 99 (55+44) in 2014 and 93 (80+13) for 2015. 

manam peekind endanta ee 7 years lo

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...