PK square

eNterTaineR

Who is running the show :thinking:  Poonam tweeted immediately after pk speech. Did poonam approached Jaffa :thinking:  Cinema tkts topic successfully diverted by this topic. Oka side ycp mandha boothulu, inko side film chamber vallu pk speech tho maku sambandham ledu anatam, next posani with poonam topic. 

It just happening as expected :wave:  

Why is she dragging this issue. She suffered enough and what’s the purpose of being a trending topic everytime. Posani lantodu media mundhukochi aa ammai personal issues ni ila cheppadam chandalam. Why is she bearing with all this nonsense. 

Maybe she wants to torture pk forever or get benefited from opposition parties? :thinking: 

Just now, pavan s said:

anyway.. no one will gain anything because of this.. we will get entertainment.. thats enough for us..

Sure ycp gained here. They did something stupid with movie tkts & They are not giving a fk about anyone, They are successfully handling PK. Is there anyone who can resolve the movie tkt issue in current scenario? Absolutely none except jaffesh himself. 

Can you imagine TDP in similar situation? :lol2: Defend cheskodaniki sachevallu kindha meedha padi. 

6 minutes ago, eNterTaineR said:

Sure ycp gained here. They did something stupid with movie tkts & They are not giving a fk about anyone, They are successfully handling PK. Is there anyone who can resolve the movie tkt issue in current scenario? Absolutely none except jaffesh himself. 

Can you imagine TDP in similar situation? :lol2: Defend cheskodaniki sachevallu kindha meedha padi. 

Since TDP formed with cinema background, it will definitely go smoothly with the movie people 

2 minutes ago, Nfan from 1982 said:

Since TDP formed with cinema background, it will definitely go smoothly with the movie people 

We don’t need to XXXX for everything. Andharni savaratheesadu. Antha savaratheesi paisa prayojanam undha? Look at jaffesh. Right from the beginning. Ye sannasini ekkada pettalo akkada pettadu. Kapu reservation annodu etu poyadu. 3 capitals ki support ga chimp gaaditho letter rayinchukunnadu. I didn’t even see jaffa thanking chimp for the letter. Cbn unnappudu alanti letter okati padunte pressmeet petti porlu dandalu pettevadu :wall: But jaffa is making the mega dwags XXXX before him. 

2 minutes ago, eNterTaineR said:

😲😲 Thappu uncle. Don’t know about what’s she doing now but I believe pk & co cheated her. 

Magallu anthey bro....Given an oppurtunity most males exploit females...

Females have to be careful to not get exploited...

If Trivikram can do this who i have some respect,imagine what other play boys in the industry have done and are doing.

1 hour ago, eNterTaineR said:

I don’t understand why she’s doing all this. What does she want :thinking: She worked as some ambassador in CBN’s term (Did pk recommended her to the role? Or someone? ) Now she seems to be moving close with Jaffas (Just my theory) 

PK prema kaavali emo

Mana lanti vallake ardham avuthunte abn tv5 other channels  ki ardham kavatam leda ivi diversion politics ani . 

Atleast cbn and tdp ki telitam leda ...game aduthunnaru ani . 

Ilanti chinna matters ki enduku importance ivatam manaki inka burning issues unnaiani media mundu ku ravochu ga 

Drugs ,aided colleges, cyclone  boledu issues unnai 

Archived