HariKrishna.d

Sorry to bother you brothers.

I live near BHEL hyd. On 14th may night around 9:30 pm i slept in my bedroom by switching of lights and door with my brother(he was watching netflix not slept). around 10:20 pm my brother saw bat was revolving around fan he woke me up we came outside of room. it got struck to fan and fell on one side of bed. we wrapped bedsheet and disposed it in garbage. we were worried to sleep in that room so we slept in hall. i felt some pinch kind of thing after 30 mins(could be my imagination) but i assumed its due to bat and started researching for it on internet and was not able to sleep.  

next day i went to doctor(medicover hospital) they said there is no bite mark or so but i insisted to get vaccine they suggested 3 doses of rabies vaccine. I got rabies vaccine 1st dose and TT. even then i am not satisfied i called 12 doctors. i took all 3 doses. still i am feeling like i will get infected with rabies. rabies is 100% fatal so i am developing sucidal thoughts. i called homeo doctor got medicine and using it. spoke to couple of psychologists still my fear of death is dominating my logical thinking. my family is worried about me we are in post covid phase.

can someone tell me what i have to do to come out of it. any doctors you know who can help me.

Emi ledu ani 12 mandi Dr's cheppaka kuda meeku nammakam lenapudu inko 100 mandi cheppina emi diff undadu. Just be practical and apply common sense 

1. Bite marks emi levu. 

2. Dr's have examined you and said nothing and yet you are vaccinated. 

3. If you are infected for suppose and being vaccinated you could have recovered by now. Have you not so are you having any symptoms from what you read on Internet? Hydrophobia or Excessive salivation? 

4. Don't panic for unnecessary things and make something out of nothing. There isn't much happening to you but your thought of something happened or happening is what ll be killing you than from what you don't have. 

Relax brother...bite emayna vunte doctor ki kanisam koncham ayna kanapadhedi kadha next day..regardless u took vaccine and did all u could..couple of days evarayna relatives intiki vellandi..if not possible due to covid; binge watch some tv show...if u have kids, try spending time with them

I think u r experiencing depression , bats don't even bite that often. I used to catch trapped bats with bare hands when I was kid to release outside. Even if it bites if u took injection what's big deal. 

12 lo okka doc ki kooda bite marks kanapadaledhu....

Symptoms kooda levu anukuntta...

Vaccine kooda teeskunnaru...

inkkaaa enduku bhayam brother :thinking:

24 minutes ago, HariKrishna.d said:

As per internet

Bro live in the existing world not in internet. 

Your case shows you have some other serious issues of psychological disorders. Please do consult some psychologist. 

Take care. Intha chinna vishayam ki intha panic is not acceptable.

44 minutes ago, HariKrishna.d said:

As per internet

Internet says you are dead and its your soul reading this post. Nammutara? Can understand you are in depression but believing in all shit is stupidity. Psychiatrist counselling ayaka kuda ante meeku meeru ga maarali. 

12 minutes ago, Dr.Koneru said:

Internet says you are dead and its your soul reading this post. Nammutara? Can understand you are in depression but believing in all shit is stupidity. Psychiatrist counselling ayaka kuda ante meeku meeru ga maarali. 

Got it brother will work on it...

@HariKrishna.d ee thread silly anipinchina, mee condition choosthey bhayam ga anipisthondi brother 

14 minutes ago, Dr.Koneru said:

Psychiatrist counselling ayaka kuda ante meeku meeru ga maarali. 

It's okay to ask for help when needed. Follow these steps.

1. Keep yourself busy with either work or games or movies

2. Spend time with family and friends

3. Every morning, reflect on how you did the previous day and try to understand what could you have done better. If you find any opportunities to do better, go for them

Death is not the answer for all sufferings. Once you pull yourself to gain motivation to fight back, nothing else can stop you.! 

If you are working work related stress ayyundochu take some leave and spend some family time,

keep yourself occupied with something else , net lo ye health problem gurunchi vetikina first vachevi worst case scenarios, so vati gurinchi ekkuva alochinchatam aapeyandi.

Comedy movies/shows choodandi , Meditation kooda help avvochu

Whatever works for you brother 😊

4 hours ago, HariKrishna.d said:

As per internet

Meeru chaduvutunna naa post kooda internet ye… So you trust my words…right? 

Antha mandi doctors cheppinavi nammandi….they had earned that degree. Not the people in Internet. 

You are safe. Just sleep well. Read a good book. 

Sundarakanda ane book chadavandi Ramayanam lo Hanumanthudu gurinchi vuntundi andulo. It will help you.

1. First of of all there is no bite marks,

2. You have taken prophylactic vaccination which is a preventive measure  (to prevent rabies infection in even if its bitten and it was infected ( which is imaginary situation) )

3. You have consulted the doctor already -you took multiple second opinions 

so far you don’t have any symptoms

you already know you are overreacting 

please consult good Psychiatrist , counselling and anti anxiety medications will help you

It's anxiety bro... 

Ee generation lo too much of information easily available undatam valla... We are panicking a lot

Post covid antunaru kabati... Kastha psychological ga strong undaru... So anxiety osthadi.. 

As said by above db members miru peaceful ga undandi... 

Deyyam kanna bhayam maha cheddadi anedi anduke..... Post covid chala mandilo ila unatundi

Google lo symptoms type chesi never search... It shows umpteen possibilities and we get anxiety

Neenu 10th lo vunnappudu oka sari na mundu nundi snake vellindi , touch ayinattu anipinchindi leg ki(not sure touch ayyindo ledo)...apapti nundi bitki vellinappudu  edanna sudden ga tagilinattu anipinchina snake bite anukune vanni..2-3 times check chesukune vanni marks emanna vunnaya ani atleast for next 1-2 years..appudu chala piriki..

tarvata mellaga bhayam anedi poyindi..

That’s called psychological feeling and anxiety related 

Opposite ga think cheyyandi … ayithe Enti and vachinappudu choodam ani .

Watch more funny videos , listen to music and talk to more people .  

3 hours ago, HariKrishna.d said:

Thanks all... Will follow ur suggestions

Emanna ayyela vunte ippatike ayyedi ga.. manaku em kaadannay.. relax.. manchi coffee.. manchi music.. feelgood movies, appudappudu prasantham ga Alaa outskirts vaipu oka ride, ishtadaivam meeda slokalu, patalu vinadam... naaku chala help ayyayi personal ga  low lo vunna time lo..  let's enjoy this beautiful life no matter what.. cheers 💐

9 hours ago, yamaha said:

Bro live in the existing world not in internet. 

Your case shows you have some other serious issues of psychological disorders. Please do consult some psychologist. 

Take care. Intha chinna vishayam ki intha panic is not acceptable.

saturday night one  quarter liquor thaagandi. annee set ayyipothaayi. rabies tho pothaam ani bhayapaduthunnaaru. mallee suicide antunnaaru. suicide tho povadam kannaa rabies tho povadam respectful gaa vuntaadhi.  rabies vaccine theesukunnaaru gaa inkaa deniki bhayam?

naa childhood lo night time toilet ki vellaalante bhayam gaa vundedhi. father ni koodaaa rammane vaadini. one night i decided , let ghost kill me . i didnt want to live in eternal fear. 

start thinking about some pleasant things like flowers, girls, nature etc. 

12 hours ago, uravis said:

I think u r experiencing depression , bats don't even bite that often. I used to catch trapped bats with bare hands when I was kid to release outside. Even if it bites if u took injection what's big deal. 

@uravisBro...nee Batman Incident okati cheppu ..... mana Bro koncham relax avutadu.... Bats ante bayam potundi....

17 minutes ago, paruchuriphani said:

@uravisBro...nee Batman Incident okati cheppu ..... mana Bro koncham relax avutadu.... Bats ante bayam potundi....

incident emundi, bats used to come inside our house . i used to catch play for sometime and leave it outside. i wouldnt do that now , its disgusting 🤮

Archived