Jump to content

Tirupati Results


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Votes polled: 11 lakh

counted so far: 10.6 lakh

YSRCP: 5,97,800 (56.7% Vs 54.9% in 2019)

TDP: 3,37,300 (32.1% Vs 37.6% in 2019)

BJP+Janasena: 55,3 (5.3% Vs 2.5% in 2019)

YSRCP expected majority: 2.8 lakh

Link to post
Share on other sites

Behind the lines in #TirupatiByElection 

In recent Panchayat & Municipal polls,

#TDP managed to win only 3/150 wards in Tirupati, Sullurpeta, Venkatagiri, Srikalahasti, and Naidupeta. 

Now, the party has managed over Three Lakh Votes.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Siddhugwotham said:

Behind the lines in #TirupatiByElection 

In recent Panchayat & Municipal polls,

#TDP managed to win only 3/150 wards in Tirupati, Sullurpeta, Venkatagiri, Srikalahasti, and Naidupeta. 

Now, the party has managed over Three Lakh Votes.

may be lokesh campaign helped to a bit........

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Donga votes enni padutayo guess cheyyagalara :  ( asalu janala kante velle ekkuva vunnaru,  even krishna district nundi kooda teesukellaru - I mean 500 kms long nundi ) 

(1)   1 lakh 

(2) 1.5 lakh  

(3) 2 lakh  

(4) 2.5 lakh  

 

edi predict cheyygaligite kani ... analyze cheyyadam kastam ... ee election.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bharath_k said:

 

Donga votes enni padutayo guess cheyyagalara :  ( asalu janala kante velle ekkuva vunnaru,  even krishna district nundi kooda teesukellaru - I mean 500 kms long nundi ) 

(1)   1 lakh 

(2) 1.5 lakh  

(2) 2 lakh  

 

edi predict cheyygaligite kani ... analyze cheyyadam kastam ... ee election.  

Worst case 1lkah vesukunna, 1.5 lakh majority ante waste

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, KING007 said:

Worst case 1lkah vesukunna, 1.5 lakh majority ante waste

 

 

1 lakh vesukonte , 1 lakh avatalollaki pade votes.  

vaadi majority 50 K  avvuddi.  

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, bharath_k said:

 

 

1 lakh vesukonte , 1 lakh avatalollaki pade votes.  

vaadi majority 50 K  avvuddi.  

 

1 lakh manake paduthayi ani cheppalemu ga, total 2.5lk majority lo 1 lakh tesethe 1.5 

Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, bharath_k said:

 

Donga votes enni padutayo guess cheyyagalara :  ( asalu janala kante velle ekkuva vunnaru,  even krishna district nundi kooda teesukellaru - I mean 500 kms long nundi ) 

(1)   1 lakh 

(2) 1.5 lakh  

(3) 2 lakh  

(4) 2.5 lakh  

 

edi predict cheyygaligite kani ... analyze cheyyadam kastam ... ee election.  

Prediction dandaga. Booth level vesi electioneering cheyali okappatilaga tdp. Evadi vote vadu vesukovali ane buddhi undali janalaki. Apudu vere vadu vachi veyyadu

Link to post
Share on other sites

Final majority 2,70,584. Better than expected result for TDP. 2019 lo 2.3 lakh majority. Considering that they still have 3 years, Volunteer system and donga votes, great effort and result.

AARAA and Atmasakshi rendu surveys fail ayyayi.

Proved that AARAA is a ycheap fellow.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ChiefMinister said:

BJP 50 k votes ante alarming situation in AP .. inka janalaki siggu raledu

PK gaadi fans vi vundi vuntai...oka 30K...rest mana DB laage B000di gaadi fans vundi vuntaru...

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ChiefMinister said:

BJP 50 k votes ante alarming situation in AP .. inka janalaki siggu raledu

50k votes in an MP segment with very high Pichakais Caste numbers ante....BJP plus Pichakai dentlo anna dooki sachipovachu bro.

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Aa donga votes lekapote ,  YCP is much worsre. 

1.5 lakh donga votes anukonna, andulo 1 lakh avatali valla votes vesukonnaru kada. 

so , majority is = 2.7 - ( 1.5 + 1 )  = 20 K 

down the line 3 years lo ede trend continue aite  vaadu gone. 

 

Good fight by TDP.  

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, bharath_k said:

 

Aa donga votes lekapote ,  YCP is much worsre. 

1.5 lakh donga votes anukonna, andulo 1 lakh avatali valla votes vesukonnaru kada. 

so , majority is = 2.7 - ( 1.5 + 1 )  = 20 K 

down the line 3 years lo ede trend continue aite  vaadu gone. 

 

Good fight by TDP.  

 

Don't forget tdp didn't win this seat since 30 years. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, niceguy said:

PK gaadi fans vi vundi vuntai...oka 30K...rest mana DB laage B000di gaadi fans vundi vuntaru...

 

1 hour ago, baggie said:

50k votes in an MP segment with very high Pichakais Caste numbers ante....BJP plus Pichakai dentlo anna dooki sachipovachu bro.

Still by seeing the way how BJP is treating AP , they shouldnt get that much...they should be less than 20k max

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...