Jump to content

Calling all betting Babas


mani@adhurs

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, mani@adhurs said:

Gannavaram if you place ycp win then you have to pay 50,000 then you get 1lakh

gannavaram if you place tdp win you have to place 1lakh and return you get 40,000

U mean we get 1.4 lakhs return if TDP wins? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, Rajesh_NBK said:

Ivi sare gani ground talk cheppu 

ground talk ni batti ee bettings nadustai, infact these Betting guys have better information mostly than ppl like us

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, narens said:

@Chandasasanudu annai entha venekeyabothunnav….

btw profits tho new business edo set cheyadaniki planning ready chesi vuntav ga already..

Anni germany ki move chestha unnadu sir. Eeda betting gelavadam, containers lo load chesi, ship 🚢 dwara Germany ki ethukoni potha unnadu.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, narens said:

@Chandasasanudu annai entha venekeyabothunnav….

btw profits tho new business edo set cheyadaniki planning ready chesi vuntav ga already..

Last month Gujarat velladuga Adani ni meet avvaniki..thread kuda vesadu yedho info kosam

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Atlassian said:

ground talk ni batti ee bettings nadustai, infact these Betting guys have better information mostly than ppl like us

2019 bettings gurinchi kuda cheppandi...

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Naresh_NTR said:

2019 bettings gurinchi kuda cheppandi...

 

I remember appatlo bettings koncham unfavorable ga ne unnai on tdp win, edge was with ycp...still db nunchi janalu tdp win meeda esi lose ayyaru papam...

2019 elections appudu teachers and govt employees were very open in criticizing tdp govt, that itself was an indication that things were not right...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Atlassian said:

I remember appatlo bettings koncham unfavorable ga ne unnai on tdp win, edge was with ycp...still db nunchi janalu tdp win meeda esi lose ayyaru papam...

2019 elections appudu teachers and govt employees were very open in criticizing tdp govt, that itself was an indication that things were not right...

DB lo ohh range lo leparu le TDP dhe vijayam ani, ground reality andariki teliyadu kada 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

YCP 65+ ante... AP people still didn't learn the lesson annatte.. 

anyway once postal ballot result comes, tdp should utilize it to implant that they are forming govt with huge majority and there will be consequences if any games electioneering team/agents try to play.. otherwise if one feels its a neck to neck, ycp will force some collectors to declare close ones as ycp wins like last time.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, mani@adhurs said:

Gannavaram if you place ycp win then you have to pay 50,000 then you get 1lakh

gannavaram if you place tdp win you have to place 1lakh and return you get 40,000

Ala undadu sodara.

Gannavaram 35-40 ante.

If you bet on TDP, you get 35k if you win and pay 40k if you loose. Basically it’s 87paise  to rupee.

Example nuvvu 1 lakh bet veste on TDP, you get 87k extra. If YSRCP wins, you loose 1 lakh.

Idi chala better deal. Bayata 75paise, 60 paise and 50 paise nadustundi.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...