Qatar court has given a death penalty to 8 Indian Ex Navy Officers

Husker

On 10/27/2023 at 12:39 AM, Mobile GOM said:

Qatar lo emi vundi India ki spy operations cheya taniki. Qatar govt said about spying 

Spy chesindi Israel ki annai...

Vallu kooda mana DB pushpams laaga Israel supporters emo, papam ila irukunnaru

On 10/27/2023 at 1:04 PM, Rajakeeyam said:

Politics for palestine war support anukunta

Is Qatar a Key player in ME Umma intra politics or a rabble rouser trying to position against Big Kaffiyehs !

Namaste to all brothers here. :ringelrein:

As you rightly pointed R bro, as this H - I issue heated up, Q definitely wants to bake a few breads on that oven, why not score some 'umma' points, which go along with the line of ideology of M Brotherhood. But there is bit more, and lets add some meat to that.

As ardent news gobblers aware - Q is actively shouldering the radical Islamist causes for sometime, financing, aiding extremist elements around the world- softly under the radar; Annoying many in the West too, also not particularly in sync with the other neighbors and dominant players in ME. They want to punch above their weight and size.

Naturally they would have problems with Bharat, added a bit more spice because they cannot stomach emerging stature and assertiveness of B. Leave aside inviting fugitive T instigator J Naik, over actively spreading & misrepresenting the entirety & context of N's comments from the inscribed literature, also looking eagerly for opportunities to create anti-I narratives whenever possible, funding & encouraging anti-India elements in H film industry, JK issue-poking to name a few. 

Also, they are not happy, because Afgh. is dealing directly with India without their brokerage, in their mind they lost their perceived weightage in ME affairs. Even US gave that brokerage/facilitator role to Q in dealing with Taliban, how dare India ! Another key thing is their rivalry with UAE (as you know UAE is progressive in ME and Qatar supports 'M Brotherhood' - so politics go along with that grain); Mind you, UAE is the biggest supporter of Bharat in ME.

As far as Bharat is concerned, don't expect a kneejerk reaction; It will consider meticulously all its options & use its leverage and power too in right doses, will leave no stone unturned dealing this tantrum. It might be a bit tough task to bet against Indian diplomacy in contemporary world affairs.  

Also, clouds are gathering against their hyperactive involvement in extremist causes around the world, countries are keeping receipts. Did it reach Critical Mass for an explicit action to trim and curb the exuberance - We do not know yet. This H-I flareup complicates that picture a bit though in short term. Apart from being anomaly, is Qatar a key player among ME big shots who are currently trying to shed their fundamentalist image or just a rabble rouser too consumed in regressive ideology - Time will tell in near future. 

Shubham to all.

Q -Don't bite more than you can chew! As predicted, Bharat is methodically flexing its muscles and Q will feel the squeeze - This is one front only, as of now.

(-Q airways tax evasions (it seems from a long time....of all the ME airways this is the major fraudster as per IT dep. related news) - $8 B and may be with fines & accrued interests - must amount to lot more. Any airways that much amount in arrears will be shell shocking.

- Gas purchases - Bharat is Big customer of gas purchase from Q, now it will temporarily shift to UAE which also sells gas. ( Bharat has more options, R and Venuzuela - ready to rumble.... More diversification in energy purchases is good too for B's standpoint of view anyway.)

-Al jaz tv - Bharat must be big revenue generator through marketing ads with its size....Any time they can tighten the screws(easier for Indian based private advertisers to pull back...may be in the works)

6 hours ago, Sr Fan said:

Q -Don't bite more than you can chew! As predicted, Bharat is methodically flexing its muscles and Q will feel the squeeze - This is one front only, as of now.

(-Q airways tax evasions (it seems from a long time....of all the ME airways this is the major fraudster as per IT dep. related news) - $8 B and may be with fines & accrued interests - must amount to lot more. Any airways that much amount in arrears will be shell shocking.

- Gas purchases - Bharat is Big customer of gas purchase from Q, now it will temporarily shift to UAE which also sells gas. ( Bharat has more options, R and Venuzuela - ready to rumble.... More diversification in energy purchases is good too for B's standpoint of view anyway.)

-Al jaz tv - Bharat must be big revenue generator through marketing ads with its size....Any time they can tighten the screws(easier for Indian based private advertisers to pull back...may be in the works)

Although India is not obligated as they were not on govt. duty, good to see they are trying their best for citizens.

1 hour ago, Rajakeeyam said:

Although India is not obligated as they were not on govt. duty, good to see they are trying their best for citizens.

we dont have any shame ani raaskondi...

"india is not obligated aa", "current indian govt wont do" ani raase dammu leda?

2 hours ago, Rajakeeyam said:

It will R brother, there will be no stone unturned in those endeavors. No doubt.

(But this skirmish with Q is in the cards for some time. Q is not only being headquarters for I ideological rogue activities around the world, it is also dipping its hand in Bharat's cookie jar too many times in recent past. It is not only banking on perceived Umma clout but also trying to exploit the susceptibility of appeasement politics in India in various other issues.

This scuffle is bound to happen as Bharat is asserting its values a bit more pronounced, whereas Q is getting inspired by an ideological superiority concept and sponsoring to that cause with its 'gas' riches.

As Bharat progresses, it is not going to be unnoticed anymore, and cannot escape facing some big or small foes who are opposite to what it stands for over the ages - Live and Let Live & True Universal peace and brotherhood.

Put in simple terms - Universal Brotherhood vs concepts of 'M brotherhood*', both may sound similar but diagonally opposite in values.

(* 'M brotherhood' for readers who are unaware- a radical org. of Egypt(the current Egypt admin.of Sisi opposes that Org.) which provides I extremist base principles since its inception- 1920 s) )

15 hours ago, Rajakeeyam said:

Drugs of all nature including some lifesaving ones are in short of production and for supply - Qatar, can you adjust from somewhere, sorry for the short notice.

Also, our food supply is under weather, experiencing some scarcity, can you manage getting from somewhere! We will let you know the status of our food inventories & possibilities of supply later. Disregard if any autogenerated invoices you might have received in advance.

Bharat's diplomacy a well-oiled machine, their semantics - like exercising under water, smooth, as less friction as possible, and all action may not be visible to watching eyes.

Also, as a doctor/surgeon, R bother you very well know by meticulous training,  an operation - it is not done with an axe, you carefully pick & choose a variety of fine surgical tools for the task at hand. India's approach is not anything different and it ought to be that way. 

(Still, nothing is guaranteed, mind you we are dealing with people captive to extreme ideology, they may go ahead and will draw the first blood even if it is foolhardy for their standing. We will cross that bridge then, if they choose to travel that perilous path; Until then, there will be no mistake in anyone's mind, India will explore all its options including approaching Int. courts. We will see.)

17 hours ago, sskmaestro said:

Induku kaaadu andh bhakt anedi….. Malli they are doing their best anta….. 

malle deeniki iddaru tingidi gallu emojis… entha outrageous comment raasaro chooskondi..

“not obligated because not on duty” na!