Shiba crypto coin

sskmaestro

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, akhil ch said:

Undi. You cannot legally hold or transfer.

Complete Ban ledhu...zerodha upstox laaga Lot of Indian crypto currency exchanges permission techukunnaru

I checked with few CA people as well...India lo Bitcoin sell cheste we need to pay tax while filing returns

https://www.deccanherald.com/business/business-news/india-wants-blockchain-will-not-shut-off-cryptocurrency-completely-says-fm-sitharaman-962164.html

idhi recent article:
Speaking at the India Today conclave, Sitharaman said, "From our side, we are very clear that we are not shutting all options. We will allow certain windows for people to do experiments on the blockchain, bitcoins or cryptocurrency," adding that grow...

1 hour ago, KING007 said:

India lo ban unda leda Bitcoin meda?? 

Complete ban ayithe ledu uncle...You can open account with Wazirx, CoinSwitch kuber, CoinDCX....these are Indian companies who got license for Crypto exchange.

image.png

17 minutes ago, NBK NTR said:

Complete ban ayithe ledu uncle...You can open account with Wazirx, CoinSwitch kuber, CoinDCX....these are Indian companies who got license for Crypto exchange.

image.png

Wazirrx epudooo chesa didn't use. Currently using binance

18 minutes ago, akhil ch said:

Wazirrx epudooo chesa didn't use. Currently using binance

Oh nice...Wazirx is owned by Binance and you can login with your Binance account

Wazirx has their own Crypto WRX...3 months back it was 8 rs, then it went upto 400 rs

Now its trading at 270 rs.

13 minutes ago, OneAndOnlyMKC said:

Zero knowledge on this... 

Which site u need to register if in inda and which least value bit coin u can buy 

Can anyone suggest 🔎

You can open with Wazirx (or) CoinSwitch Kuber uncle....KYC will be approved in 2 days

But remember once you invest in crypto, forget about your money bcoz crypto is very risky than Indian Stock market.

Huge Profit vaste book cheskotame lekunte lite teeskotame :D

9 minutes ago, NBK NTR said:

You can open with Wazirx (or) CoinSwitch Kuber uncle....KYC will be approved in 2 days

But remember once you invest in crypto, forget about your money bcoz crypto is very risky than Indian Stock market.

Profit and loss ni IT returns lo chupinchala???? 

Just now, suravaram said:

DOGE coins and SHIBA are all meme coins. 

Okkasaaariga they can collapse too. Jagratha.

Doge Volume pumping happened just bcoz of Elon musk tweets (Doge to the moon :D)

By any chance okka negative tweet chalu for its massive collapse

6 minutes ago, NBK NTR said:

Doge Volume pumping happened just bcoz of Elon musk tweets (Doge to the moon :D)

By any chance okka negative tweet chalu for its massive collapse

It is highly unsustainable. 

Best way to make money in Crypto is to be part of big presale or private sales of good projects. 

They launch at at price of X    and trade at 10X. So easy 9x profit. 

8 hours ago, NBK NTR said:

Thanks bro 

On 4/18/2021 at 9:00 PM, Narendra1 said:

already 500M market cap and one quadrillion total supply.. antha speed vundademo ikkadanunchi.. Below 10M MC vunna manchi projects vetukkovaali to get 10x easily 

hwz WINK (WIN) project ?? invest cheyocha masteru

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/17/2021 at 11:53 PM, sskmaestro said:

some of my colleagues are investing and saying this has potential like Dogecoin... They invested roughly $800 and bought 550 Million coins for long term lottery...

just sharing... let me know your thoughts

Thank you for this information 

I have invested .. now it is 4 times .. I’m going to hold for one more month .. 

🙏 

19 minutes ago, NTRYoungTiger said:

Thank you for this information 

I have invested .. now it is 4 times .. I’m going to hold for one more month .. 

🙏

Endhulo vundhi bro ee coin? Binance and wazirx lo ledhu anukunta kadha.. 

Archived