Shiba crypto coin

sskmaestro

1 hour ago, suravaram said:

Bro, I invested in NANO when it was at 50 cents back in Oct/Nov in 2017. $37 price kooda choosa, and I sold a major portion then. 

Anyway, they have been trying to solve the spam attacks, but nothing happened in the last 3 years. 

Fee-less will not work. 

Anyway, I am in much more high caliber projects now with teams and partnerships in place. Hopefully the market continues to remain good. 

paypal loo 1$ pampithe 0.99$ osthe neeku ok iithe no problem.  good luck with your projects 😄 

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, NTRYoungTiger said:

I would say Coinbase wallet / MetaMask 

upto you for others .. day by day other exchanges are also supporting.. 

Shiba available on crypto binance kucoin from today 

I have metamask brother, how to purchase from.meta mask...pls pass me the instructions...I do have okex, but not showing there to buy

3 minutes ago, NTR_Keka said:

I have metamask brother, how to purchase from.meta mask...pls pass me the instructions...I do have okex, but not showing there to buy

1) send ETH to your wallet 

2) connect MetaMask to uniswap (app.uniswap.org)

3) add shib today .. and swap it (eth to shib )

5 minutes ago, NTR_Keka said:

you have to transfer Ethereum to your Metamask wallet.. connect with Uniswap.. swap Ethereum to Shib.. or you can directly purchase on many exchanges with USDT like MXC, gate.io, huobiglobal etc

Just now, Narendra1 said:

you have to transfer Ethereum to your Metamask wallet.. connect with Uniswap.. swap Ethereum to Shib.. or you can directly purchase on many exchanges with USDT like MXC, gate.io, huobiglobal etc

For 10000 INR ,they showing transaction fee as 1250......also how many coins we get for 10000.....I have recently entered here

2 minutes ago, kurnool NTR said:

So is it wise to buy this one at this point? 

How much would be the maximum loss if this doesn’t work out? 

No one can tell .. 

according to thread started .. invest only the amount which you can loose .. and you can hold for a month atleast.. from now you may get 10 times .. if luck is in our favor .. 

(last 3 hours rampage .. mana NTR movies terminology lo ) 

6 minutes ago, kurnool NTR said:

So is it wise to buy this one at this point? 

How much would be the maximum loss if this doesn’t work out? 

No one can tell .. 

according to thread started .. invest only the amount which you can loose.. 

In my point of view, Shib is almost reached its peak.. as it's almost listed on many exchanges include Binance.. we can max see 10x from now unless the team delivers their roadmap.. 

Kishu Inu is new one which is same as Shib, currently just 200M market cap.. not listed yet in any exchanges.. with each new good exchange listing we can expect 5X.. I made 10x in last 7 days.. I am expecting 30x from now..  it's not financial advice... do your own research.. 

Archived