Shiba crypto coin

sskmaestro

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, NBK NTR said:

Hi bro...which app did you use to buy SHIB.

Am using waZirx and dont see shib is listed.

But BitMart is looting around 10% fee….and their Tickers are shitty…. Bayata choopinche values kanna thakkuva choopistunnadu. But for these type of coins, manam trustable sites lo konalem gaa

market pumping appudu anni baane untaayi, look into coin fundamentals before investing.

1. what problem space it's solving

2. what are it's competitors

3. what are it advantages over competitors

4. who is behind the project etc.

don't invest because someone else is investing.  neenu crypto investment chesthanu, so giving advice based on my experience.

1 hour ago, God Of Masses said:

market pumping appudu anni baane untaayi, look into coin fundamentals before investing.

don't invest because someone else is investing.  neenu crypto investment chesthanu, so giving advice based on my experience.

Oka nano coin pampachu gaa naku

2 hours ago, God Of Masses said:

Based on your experience and insight 

would you suggest the ones who are willing to invest ? 

7 minutes ago, NTRYoungTiger said:

Based on your experience and insight 

would you suggest the ones who are willing to invest ? 

uncle i didnt research this shiba coin.  another meme coin laa undhi.....meme coins has absolutely zero use case, only pumping because of musk.  somebody will get rekt when it starts to dump.  

I have only invested in Nano (decentralized, feeless, near instant peer to peer cash),  and XHV (privacy coin similar to monero)

Nano - I bought during last bull run and held it through the bear market.  i still think it's a moonshot or can go to zero.  but I believe in the team and the problem it's solving.  

based on my experience from last bull market and listening to various crypto podcasts this time.....ee year bull market aug/sept end kallaa end authundhi antunnaaru......meeru kanaka ee circus ride loo profits osthunte gradual gaa cashout chesukunte better by august.....otherwise unko 4 years anukokunda okaroju loo bridge kindha fire looo papers eesukuntaa kurchoovali....

4 hours ago, God Of Masses said:

based on my experience from last bull market and listening to various crypto podcasts this time.....ee year bull market aug/sept end kallaa end authundhi antunnaaru......meeru kanaka ee circus ride loo profits osthunte gradual gaa cashout chesukunte better by august.....otherwise unko 4 years anukokunda okaroju loo bridge kindha fire looo papers eesukuntaa kurchoovali....

Oh yeah. Already doing it. I am advising few projects myself and making a solid $$$

4 hours ago, God Of Masses said:

uncle i didnt research this shiba coin.  another meme coin laa undhi.....meme coins has absolutely zero use case, only pumping because of musk.  somebody will get rekt when it starts to dump.  

I have only invested in Nano (decentralized, feeless, near instant peer to peer cash),  and XHV (privacy coin similar to monero)

Nano - I bought during last bull run and held it through the bear market.  i still think it's a moonshot or can go to zero.  but I believe in the team and the problem it's solving.  

Nano is no longer a good one. Many others have come that can literally do the same, possibly with a little tiny fees. 

Privacy coin are risk imo.

Meme coins -- Musk lekapothe all are waste. 

Please do not FoMo into these meme coins. 

7 minutes ago, suravaram said:

Nano is no longer a good one. Many others have come that can literally do the same, possibly with a little tiny fees. 

Privacy coin are risk imo.

Meme coins -- Musk lekapothe all are waste. 

Please do not FoMo into these meme coins. 

i have been holding nano for 4 years uncle and I still believe in its' mission/goals.  tiny fees is different from zero fees.  for you tiny fees doesn't matter for a major portion of the world fees matters uncle.... more over nano adresses the bitcoin's environmental issue as well as it's long delayed transactions. currently the dev team is fixing issues from the spam attack on the network.  hopefully the underlying issues will be fixed in the next month or so.  

17 minutes ago, God Of Masses said:

i have been holding nano for 4 years uncle and I still believe in its' mission/goals.  tiny fees is different from zero fees.  for you tiny fees doesn't matter for a major portion of the world fees matters uncle.... more over nano adresses the bitcoin's environmental issue as well as it's long delayed transactions. currently the dev team is fixing issues from the spam attack on the network.  hopefully the underlying issues will be fixed in the next month or so.  

Bro, I invested in NANO when it was at 50 cents back in Oct/Nov in 2017. $37 price kooda choosa, and I sold a major portion then. 

Anyway, they have been trying to solve the spam attacks, but nothing happened in the last 3 years. 

Fee-less will not work. 

Anyway, I am in much more high caliber projects now with teams and partnerships in place. Hopefully the market continues to remain good. 

Archived