Joker...

Mallina

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, The Wolverine said:

Arachakam cinema. It is a character study. Not an action thriller or anything like that. Reviews kuda initial ga terrific vochayi but violence usage valla kondaru lafoot gallu rating taggistunnaru. Hollywood lo ee Penta eppudu undedhe 

Perfect 

I've watched it on Saturday. Character building ki chala time tisukunadu. Sodhi la anipistadi. But once you enter the last 45min - that is pure madness! DC must be like DC. Last lo blood tho smile draw chese scene mad anthe!  It is still haunting me like anything. I don't remember when the last time i felt this way writing for a film. Being an ardent joker fan, I might be exaggerating but people who love cinema don't miss it. To enjoy the last 45min you need to bear the pain of first 1 hr. Review websites stooped so low commenting on violence and gun culture. It is funny to see US websites speaking on gun culture. Shameful to see popular news website daily mail addressing "all the audience across the world are walking away from the film unable to bear the violence content"

Last 45 min - the moment he kills his mom and designs himself for the interview nunchi - one the best scenes in world cinema . Climax lo smile draw chesedi matram it'll remain in our minds and suprisingly - the audience started clapping voluntarily!! Enjoy the feel. Atleast in Netflix/prime at your home's but do watch this darK, cold, harsh beautiful violent film. DC success rate might be little and might hit jackpots like Aquaman trying to mimik marvel but when it comes to being DC, DC will remain DC 

Rotten tamata lu mana Great Andhra and Andhra box office kante darunamga indhi le bro's

Vadu left leaning SJW reviewers ni techi, aa political ki positive unte 100% reviews, kochem theda unte negative reviews Plus Disney xxxxx nakatam okati

7 minutes ago, MaheshN said:

Rotten tamata lu mana Great Andhra and Andhra box office kante darunamga indhi le bro's

Vadu left leaning SJW reviewers ni techi, aa political ki positive unte 100% reviews, kochem theda unte negative reviews Plus Disney xxxxx nakatam okati

liberal scum in us ~ mega mafia

On 10/7/2019 at 3:43 AM, akhil ch said:

I've watched it on Saturday. Character building ki chala time tisukunadu. Sodhi la anipistadi. But once you enter the last 45min - that is pure madness! DC must be like DC. Last lo blood tho smile draw chese scene mad anthe!  It is still haunting me like anything. I don't remember when the last time i felt this way writing for a film. Being an ardent joker fan, I might be exaggerating but people who love cinema don't miss it. To enjoy the last 45min you need to bear the pain of first 1 hr. Review websites stooped so low commenting on violence and gun culture. It is funny to see US websites speaking on gun culture. Shameful to see popular news website daily mail addressing "all the audience across the world are walking away from the film unable to bear the violence content"

Last 45 min - the moment he kills his mom and designs himself for the interview nunchi - one the best scenes in world cinema . Climax lo smile draw chesedi matram it'll remain in our minds and suprisingly - the audience started clapping voluntarily!! Enjoy the feel. Atleast in Netflix/prime at your home's but do watch this darK, cold, harsh beautiful violent film. DC success rate might be little and might hit jackpots like Aquaman trying to mimik marvel but when it comes to being DC, DC will remain DC 

:terrific:

3 hours ago, King Of Masses said:

Feel fasak.. morning war chusa joker tickets dorakapothe a range lo vundhi ani evening vella amen war ichina kick motham fasak..

Paina rasa ga :D first 60 min survive avvali anthe :D moreover... Epudu kuda don't watch two movies back to back uncle. we'll make 100% wrong decission . Oddanna mundu Dani impact untadi. I watch kadali and Ongole gittha...OG block buster feel ochindi Naku :D btw war Ela undi

1 hour ago, akhil ch said:

Paina rasa ga :D first 60 min survive avvali anthe :D moreover... Epudu kuda don't watch two movies back to back uncle. we'll make 100% wrong decission . Oddanna mundu Dani impact untadi. I watch kadali and Ongole gittha...OG block buster feel ochindi Naku :D btw war Ela undi

War :terrific: especially HR :super:

3 hours ago, uravis said:

just finished, :terrific:  film. especially for the ones who are bored of super powers.  waiting for Birds of Prey :dream:

AMB lo syeraa ki deniki unnantha mandi audiance kooda leru

Much awaited list lo undi Birds of prey em chestado.. 

Archived