Work Ethic

minion

I'm just posting my recent experience ...

I had my front door lock jammed ... had to call a locksmith ...

This guy upfront told me he'll charge $75 for his service and any additional charge to replace parts. I'm good with that.

What surprised me is ... he didn't charge anything when he knew he couldn't fix the problem .... he said he doesn't charge when he can't fix the problem ... I got to respect that.

He showed me how to replace the lock  ... all for nothing.

Koneru uncle and other doctors in db look his comments on u and ban this epic

haha ... Dr Koneru and other docs in this db are bigger than that ... they took an oath as doctors ... and some still follow it with conscience ... I know that and respect them deeply.

Oka 6 months back Samsung washing machine repair ki pilicha aadu vachi just on chesinappudu normal gane run ayindhi. Nenu general ga 500 thakkuva theesukonu cheppi pedithe ani kannadalo cheppi pattukuni poyad

:)

I don't see you much here Sumanth. Don't be a stranger.

As for things running normal when the repair man comes ... tell me about it  :P

Mana india lo chala takkuva idi

First doctors ki nerpinchali ivi

Jalubu chesindi ani velthe open heart surgery cheyyali antaru

And Insurance undi ani chepthe chalu..........Fever ki kuda admit chesi 20k bill vestaru

India lo darunam le anna,10000 lo okaru unna ekuva..vachi ma valla kadhu or repair cheyalemu ani cheppadaniki kuda same service cost charge chestaru

Manam job kosam interview velli select kaledu or offer accept cheyakunte compensation adiginatlundi

India lo Carpenters, electricians.. knows berry little and they do project like they are masters in it.

But It's easy to comment on other professionals but look what the duck are we doing in software field? Isn't same?

My view is irrespective of profession majority of Indians are like this may be me too.

Oka 6 months back Samsung washing machine repair ki pilicha aadu vachi just on chesinappudu normal gane run ayindhi. Nenu general ga 500 thakkuva theesukonu cheppi pedithe ani kannadalo cheppi pattukuni poyad

ikkada India comparision apt kadu annai...akkada fees 75$, ikkada 75 rs. kanna ekkuva ivvam aa job ki...he cant offer it for free

are u earing a salary of rs 10k.. in us .. not right. What is the min wage in india and us.. plz dont compare.

Archived