Breaking: తెలుగు దేశం, జనసేన రెండు కలిసి పోటీ చేస్తాయి - పవన్ కళ్యాణ్.

chanu@ntrfan

3 minutes ago, Guntur N Fan said:

Very logical and true. At the same time, we can't say that cbn and lokesh are not aware of such issues with a new opponent in the future. My wish is that, cbn and pk will ditch pk in the end by saying no for alliance showing xyz valid reasons.

Then everyone will spit on our face and say that CBN proved again as a person of use and throw personality. Why can’t we just mind our business when someone come and support us on issues by saying thank you for the support and stopping the discussions there. 

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, ntr@kurnool said:

Shatruvu Balangaa unnaadu . If not alliance,  Tadepalli palace lo AC Room lo kurchoni CM avuthaadu Jagan . Ground level lo present Jagan ni solo gaa Kottadam impossible. 

How will the fake votes will go away with the alliance? How will the voting machine fraud will go away with the alliance? How will the appointment of corrupt election officials go away with alliance? We are not fighting on the problems that are more impactful. 

14 minutes ago, ntr@kurnool said:

Shatruvu Balangaa unnaadu . If not alliance,  Tadepalli palace lo AC Room lo kurchoni CM avuthaadu Jagan . Ground level lo present Jagan ni solo gaa Kottadam impossible. 

He is becoming weak, that’s the reason for CBN’s arrest. Half of the the youth who voted for Jagan last time are not ready to vote. That’s why this skill development scam arrest to deviate the youth. 

2 minutes ago, mannam said:

Then everyone will spit on our face and say that CBN proved again as a person of use and throw personality. Why can’t we just mind our business when someone come and support us on issues by saying thank you for the support and stopping the discussions there. 

I think we crossed that stage...people and media are dragging this alliance topic since years. It is dragged to a stage where we can't just stop PK with hi and bye discussions. PK himself announced the alliance today. It looks like the alliance is inevitable based on the current happenings. 

Now, I really don't see any other possibility to kick that pk out. The only way we can get rid of pk is by completely ditching him in the end with valid reasons. CBN is capable of playing that well. There will always be some section of people to project it negatively.

Instead of focusing on this bullshit alliance, please focus on continuing the Yuvagalam padayatra. If not possible by Lokesh, let his wife or mom start it under a different name. The goal has to tour the remaining districts in the next 2-3 months. More better would be to start a tour in two directions, one from West Godavari to Chittore by NBK and another from East Godavari to Srikakulam by either Brahmani or Bhuvaneswari. There is no alternate and shortcut to success. 

4 minutes ago, Guntur N Fan said:

I think we crossed that stage...people and media are dragging this alliance topic since years. It is dragged to a stage where we can't just stop PK with hi and bye discussions. PK himself announced the alliance today. It looks like the alliance is inevitable based on the current happenings. 

Now, I really don't see any other possibility to kick that pk out. The only way we can get rid of pk is by completely ditching him in the end with valid reasons. CBN is capable of playing that well. There will always be some section of people to project it negatively.

PM himself announced the alliance? How is that possible? 

In all this episode of alliance and arrests, I feel sad and pity on Lokesh. He worked so hard to mold himself as an orator, hardworking person, knowledgeable, sensible, tough, and ruthless by his padayatra for 2800 miles. Think of walking that much yourself and tell me if it is easy or hard. Now all his efforts are being diluted, diverted, and will be put aside. No wonder why he was not happy during the alliance announcement.. 

2 minutes ago, mannam said:

PM himself announced the alliance? How is that possible? 

I mentioned about PK's announcement today on alliance. Don't you think the tdp and jsp alliance is inevitable based on that ?. Even if we try to go alone now as you said, there will be a section of people to project us negatively. We are in that stage now. 

1 minute ago, mannam said:

In all this episode of alliance and arrests, I feel sad and pity on Lokesh. He worked so hard to mold himself as an orator, hardworking person, knowledgeable, sensible, tough, and ruthless by his padayatra for 2800 miles. Think of walking that much yourself and tell me if it is easy or hard. Now all his efforts are being diluted, diverted, and will be put aside. No wonder why he was not happy during the alliance announcement.. 

Lokesh also knows alliance will be there....2029 equations will be different....there might be a chance of ycp wash out....bjp also might not form government in 2024

3 minutes ago, mannam said:

:cheers:

His future will be at stake with the alliance.

14 minutes ago, Guntur N Fan said:

I mentioned about PK's announcement today on alliance. Don't you think the tdp and jsp alliance is inevitable based on that ?. Even if we try to go alone now as you said, there will be a section of people to project us negatively. We are in that stage now. 

Now it is inevitable, but it will have everlasting consequences on TDPs future and its future leadership in a very negative manner. 

Archived