WB - JDidi Thuggery

Rajakeeyam

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Rajakeeyam said:

WB lo Jai shri ram anna thappe, Jdidi going crazy..:kngt:

Shame on BJP for using the name of God. This is the reason why I hate BJP. Why is it needed to chant God's name in electioneering and that too in particular when the leader of another party is on its way. 

Do you guys also keep calm if some Muslims chant Allahu Akbar while Modi is going on his way? 

How can you also post it without knowing what she said? 

2 hours ago, Rajakeeyam said:

Three person named Sitaram Midya, Sayan Midya and Budhudeb Duloi has been arrested by Chandrokona police for their ‘Jai shri Ram’ chant near Mamata’s convoy.

Just before Mamata Banerjee’s convoy entered Chandrakona, near Radhaballavpur area, a group of boys chanted ‘Jai Shri Ram’, ‘Jai Shri Ram’ several times. 

Jdidi mundhu jai shri ram ante arrest :brakelamp:

Stop the bullshit. They were arrested for trying to start violence by commenting Mamta, a leader who stands opposite to BJP.

Surprising that BJP is talking about ethics now. Didn't the same ethics say that the name of GOD should not be used in elections? If they want to chant the name of God, there are places called temples. Also, I would suggest keeping their voice low no matter if it is a temple.

7 hours ago, JAYAM_NANI said:

Shame on BJP for using the name of God. This is the reason why I hate BJP. Why is it needed to chant God's name in electioneering and that too in particular when the leader of another party is on its way. 

Do you guys also keep calm if some Muslims chant Allahu Akbar while Modi is going on his way? 

..👍

12 hours ago, Rajakeeyam said:

Three person named Sitaram Midya, Sayan Midya and Budhudeb Duloi has been arrested by Chandrokona police for their ‘Jai shri Ram’ chant near Mamata’s convoy.

Just before Mamata Banerjee’s convoy entered Chandrakona, near Radhaballavpur area, a group of boys chanted ‘Jai Shri Ram’, ‘Jai Shri Ram’ several times. 

Jdidi mundhu jai shri ram ante arrest :brakelamp:

didi mundi aravadam andku..poyi rama navami roju konchem visham tagi ramudi lo aykyam avvachuga

What about Modi-Shah Thuggery on Indian People?

Threatening anyone raises voice against BJP/Modi-Shah. There is no difference South/North evadikaina same treatment from Modi-Shah.

Prime Minister Narendra Modi, taking multiple digs at Mamata Banerjee in Bengal today while campaigning in the slog overs of the national election, accused the Chief Minister of arresting people who chanted "Jai Shri Ram". He dared her to arrest him, days after three people were taken into police custody for allegedly saying the words as her convoy passed by.

"I thought of saying Jai Shri Ram here so that Mamata Banerjee can throw me in jail too. That way, the people of Bengal will be protected from the wrath of the Trinamool regime," the Prime Minister said at a rally in Tamluk, around 170 km from Kolkata.

Mosha laki Sentiment politics cheyyadam tappa.. Janalani reccha kottadam tappa..Ram mandhir/Jai shri Ram lanti issues vadukovadam tappa.. Hinduism ni Hijack cheyyadam tappa.. Bharat Mata ki jai and Vandemataram  Slogans ni hijack cheyyadam tappa.. em cheyyaleni cheta kani dadammalu.. 

17 minutes ago, Rajakeeyam said:

Rest teesukovacchu kada 2024 ki full energy tho randi.

Akkada Modi-Shah Khel Khatam Dukan Bandh.

Mayawati-Akilesh wave in UP. Both parties wil cross 20 each easily.

BJP: 18-32 range as per most of UP channels.

29 minutes ago, Bollu said:

meeru ekam ga evm's ne rig chesthunte, 1 or 2 votes doesn't matter le. bjp vallaki nastam kaliginche e pani ayina maku happy ne, vadu inka inko 100 votes vesinatte aithe bagundedi. 

Ee matram Kasi vundali manaki..

Villu EC ne gupetlo pettukunnaru.. eesari BJP Gelisthe elections kuda vundavu 2024 ki..

48 minutes ago, ravindras said:

whats wrong in it ? old people cannot see the symbol properly . other person will help them . in some places booth agents help them. my brother voted on behalf of my grand parents.

Akkada pakka UP thread video chudandi how these people are taking advantage of old people

32 minutes ago, GOLI SODA said:

WB lo BJP will improve tally

But Mamta will be untouched ...

Jai Shri Ram slogan has no relevance to people here, they worship Kali.... 

they will not improve any seats but might improve voting %

16 hours ago, JAYAM_NANI said:

+1111 

MIM valaki BJP valaki peddha teda ledhu.. 

18 hours ago, JAYAM_NANI said:

Modi is a Hindu obviously AA chant will be out of line unless he is at a Muslim event.

JDidi might prefer AA emo OK.

Arrest chesaka inka what she said enti 😂

On 5/6/2019 at 7:20 PM, Rajakeeyam said:

Prime Minister Narendra Modi, taking multiple digs at Mamata Banerjee in Bengal today while campaigning in the slog overs of the national election, accused the Chief Minister of arresting people who chanted "Jai Shri Ram". He dared her to arrest him, days after three people were taken into police custody for allegedly saying the words as her convoy passed by.

"I thought of saying Jai Shri Ram here so that Mamata Banerjee can throw me in jail too. That way, the people of Bengal will be protected from the wrath of the Trinamool regime," the Prime Minister said at a rally in Tamluk, around 170 km from Kolkata.

i hope you might have not found his statement naive. Isn't this what Modi do? raking those sentiments and trying to reach out to those damned souls who were consumed by anger and just wanna see supremacy over another group...... Well, he has a companion in Hyd too and goes by the name Akbarudhin Owaisi...... wondering what the other one is doing now...... I always used to count this smaller Owaisi and Modi on these tasks, but then one of them appears to be not on hunting.

On 5/6/2019 at 7:20 PM, Rajakeeyam said:

i hope you might have not found his statement naive. Isn't this what Modi do? raking those sentiments and trying to reach out to those damned souls who were consumed by anger and just wanna see supremacy over another group...... Well, he has a companion in Hyd too and goes by the name Akbarudhin Owaisi...... wondering what the other one is doing now...... I always used to count this smaller Owaisi and Modi on these tasks, but then one of them appears to be not on hunting.

ఇంత విఫల ప్రధానిని చూడలేదు: చంద్రబాబు

090519cbn-brk1.jpg

అమరావతి: ప్రధాని మోదీ పాలనలోనే దేశంలో ఎప్పుడూ లేనంతగా అంత:కలహాలు రేగాయని తెదేపా అధినేత, సీఎం చంద్రబాబు ఆరోపించారు. స్వాతంత్ర్యం తర్వాత 70 ఏళ్లలో దేశం చూసిన ప్రధాన మంత్రుల్లో అస్సలు జవాబుదారీతనం లేని ప్రధాని మోదీయే అని పత్రికారంగం కూడా చెబుతోందన్నారు. ట్విటర్‌లో ప్రధాని మోదీ పాలనపై విమర్శనాస్త్రాలు సంధించారు. ఒక్క మీడియా సమావేశం కూడా పెట్టని ప్రధానిగా మోదీ తప్ప మరెవరూ లేరంటూ ధ్వజమెత్తారు. దేశంలో మొదటిసారి నలుగురు సుప్రీంకోర్టు న్యాయమూర్తులు బయటికొచ్చి ప్రజాస్వామ్యం ప్రమాదంలో పడిందని మీడియాతో చెప్పారని గుర్తు చేశారు.

చరిత్రలో తొలిసారిగా సాక్షాత్తూ రక్షణశాఖ కార్యాలయంలోనే దేశ భద్రతకు సంబంధించిన పత్రాలు (రఫేల్‌) ఎప్పుడైనా మాయం అయ్యాయా అని చంద్రబాబు ప్రశ్నించారు. మోదీ పాలనలో బ్యాంకింగ్ వ్యవస్థపై ప్రజలకు ఉన్న నమ్మకాన్ని దెబ్బతీశారన్నారు. ఏటీఎంలను దిష్టిబొమ్మలుగా మార్చేశారని దుయ్యబట్టారు. నోట్లరద్దును పెద్ద కుంభకోణంగా మార్చారని.. జీఎస్టీని సక్రమంగా అమలు చేయడంలో ఘోరంగా విఫలమయ్యారని సీఎం విమర్శించారు. మోదీ పాలనలో రూపాయి విలువ దారుణంగా పతనం అయిందని.. 72 ఏళ్ల స్వతంత్ర భారత చరిత్రలో ఇంత విఫల ప్రధానిని చూడలేదని ఆయన వ్యాఖ్యానించారు.

Archived