English...Accent...Fluency help

Andhrudu

Hi Bros , i recently moved to netherlands (non english speaking country) ... i couldn't able to speak fluently in English and my accent is like pure offshore Indian style .

Could you please help me out in finding ways to get fluency and  to get proper accent . Really dont know how to go further its really annoying me .... though i am technically strong this is letting me down....

--- could'nt properly frame is sentences.... i mean simple and clear ..... 

--- not getting words immediately and some time wrong words instead of proper one.  eg: hot instead of warm 

--- clients  could'nt understand accent ... looking of any softwares so that i can practice ...

if possible please talk to your friends and relatives who moved to onsite how they come up from this problem

1 hour ago, Andhrudu said:

Hi Bros , i recently moved to netherlands (non english speaking country) ... i couldn't able to speak fluently in English and my accent is like pure offshore Indian style .

Could you please help me out in finding ways to get fluency and  to get proper accent . Really dont know how to go further its really annoying me .... though i am technically strong this is letting me down....

--- not getting words immediately and some time wrong words instead of proper one.  eg: hot instead of warm 

--- clients  could'nt understand accent ... looking of any softwares so that i can practice ...

if possible please talk to your friends and relatives who moved to onsite how they come up from this problem

It takes several years to improve the accent, so my suggestion is not to imitate the accent. Regarding the fluency, try to watch news channels (not movies), also read news articles on the topics you are interested. 

My Friend given a suggestion to me, which I am still trying.

Daily 15 minutes, talk to your self on any topic without preparation and record the same.

First check where your sounding odd.

Check where you are checking for words

Concentrate one thing at a time. Over the time, you will get it.

For Accent, try voice to speech apps. If they can pick your accent to convert words, you are almost good.

4 hours ago, Andhrudu said:

Headphones pettukuni english movies choodu annai...eduti vaallatho maatladetappudu vaalla noru choodu....alage nuvvu gettigaa slow ga spastam gaa maatladu edi maatladinaa...overnight lo aithe improve avvavu gaani, neeke slow ga difference telisipoddi....

1 hour ago, Jaitra said:

Wow,we as Indians need to do all this to stay ahead in the game....

I wish a day comes,when other people come to our country for a living,and went through all the struggles you are going through bro.

Bro vallu balavataga teesukuni poleydgu gaa manamey money kosam, false prisstage kosam going who are to say they should come struggle here 

Fluency untey chaalu with No Mistakes.

For ours (INDIANS) Accent Improvement ki chaala Years paduthundhi antey meeru Senior Citizen Stage ki vachhesthundhi (antha time pattochhu)

sorry .... ede na situation.....

instead of mentioning proper pronunciation i used word accent  ..... what i mean is when i pronouncing  words specially nouns and verbs .... they couldn't understand and saying come again again again ..... i got tired 

Indians can understand our pronounication in any way .....

but Europeans problem is they also learned and used to uk or us and not familiar to india ..... any way indians has their own style

13 hours ago, Andhrudu said:

Try Babel app. Its good one... I am near to you brother. I am in Belarus came 2 months back. I am also a software engineer.!

4 hours ago, Jaitra said:

Wow,we as Indians need to do all this to stay ahead in the game....

I wish a day comes,when other people come to our country for a living,and went through all the struggles you are going through bro.

ala avvali ante education system ground up nundi maarali, parents servants ga maaradam manali, ilantivi unlimited.....mana country ni aa state lo pettadam impossible as of now.....may be next gen could change because of Internet.

Sentence formation/word usage lo manaki major problem aemante.... When we speak, We think in Telugu and translate our thoughts to English.... Manam English lo ne think cheyatam start chesthe... Fluency improve avuddi...

Idi na self Experience/analysis 

6 hours ago, Ispate Raju said:

Joke: galla gari daggara pa ga cheste bane ostadi kabolu :) tana videos circulate avutunnavi choosi antunna idi

i like his accent 

Archived