Those who follow TDP ...

minion

Hi guys,

just wanted to post some thoughts.

Lately we've been seeing some posts from arguably tdp fans. They even call themselves CBN fans, for a change. I know some of you have good intentions for TDP. And I, as a fellow TDP fan, love that.

But, I wish you'd know when to criticize the party and the leader and when to stay down ... apparently, some of you haven't observed this distiction. 

Remember one thing ... its not you or I who brought the party back to power ... it was CBN. You and I helped, yes, but it was what CBN did during those long 10 years in the opposition. Give the man some credit :)

Now, I don't mind disagreement within the party ... if it is warranted. But lately, I'm beginning to see the infiltration from ycp and trs moroons. Don't be one.

Call me what you want ... but, be truthful to what you believe in. Don't be a scumbag. It doesn't take much for any of us to see one.

Those who don't like me ... I'm sure you know how to filter me out.

TDP As Always  :shakehands:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Totally agree because of cbn tdp came back to power after 10 years and....

It was only beacuse of him we lost power for 10 years[/b]  :run_dog:[/b]

I respect your opinion. Can you enlist some reasons why CBN lost in 2004? Don't just list them ... give alternate reasons.

Its easy to blame CBN for 2004. Think about why TDP lost, if you care.

I respect your opinion. Can you enlist some reasons why CBN lost in 2004? Don't just list them ... give alternate reasons.

Its easy to blame CBN for 2004. Think about why TDP lost, if you care.

Bashirbagh shooting

No counter measurements against drought

Internal party issues

High concentration on hyderabad

Irrigation projects

Emerge of TRS

I am more of a CBN fan than a TDP fan. Gone were the days most of the TDP leaders were different from other parties. I don't see much difference between 2nd level leaders of TDP and YCP. In fact its hard to figure out which party they belong these days. The only difference which makes TDP different from any other party is CBN. Hard work, Passion, commitment...A real Political Leader.

Bashirbagh shooting

Internal party issues

High concentration on hyderabad

Irrigation projects

Emerge of TRS

I don't think TRS impacted... Govt employees and farmers problems did the major cause ...

I am more of a CBN fan than a TDP fan. Gone were the days most of the TDP leaders were different from other parties. I don't see much difference between 2nd level leaders of TDP and YCP. In fact its hard to figure out which party they belong these days. The only difference which makes TDP different from any other party is CBN. Hard work, Passion, commitment...A real Political Leader.

I would love to see you come back raaz ... you're one of my favorite. Miss you, man.

Please be active  :shakehands:

Bashirbagh shooting

Internal party issues

[/b]High concentration on hyderabad[/b]

Irrigation projects

Emerge of TRS

Good list  :shakehands:

To me ... concentration on Hyd was the achilles heel. I hope, he doesn't do the same mistake.

Archived