Those who follow TDP ...

minion

TDP vs BJP controversy leka pothe ... Jai BJP ... can't see myself thinking of congress.

Occasionally I post something supporting RG (RahulG that is, he is a good man ... he doesn't belong in Congress). Anyone with a conscience doesn't belong in congress ... BJP, well ... I'm not sold yet.

I'm a Hindu by birth and I'm proud of that heritage ... I don't want BJP (or shiv sena ) dictating how I live my life as a Hindu.

ap, ka lo too worst bjp. .. jaggadu and aadi anna gaaali ki support.....

Chustha Chustha inc ki support cheyyaleka ka lo bjp ki support

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also, I don't want religion to be the main issue on the ballot.

India is going through some change ... not unheard of though.

I have seen Remarkable harmony ... I saw myself  going to durgha as a child for the goodies ... they din't ask if I was a Muslim ... they embraced me as their own son ... I'm not going to forget that ....

India is unique ... it has something remarkable ... we need to protect it.

India is going through some change ... not unheard of though.

I have seen Remarkable harmony ... I saw myself  going to durgha as a child for the goodies ... they din't ask if I was a Muslim ... they embraced me as their own son ... I'm not going to forget that ....

India is unique ... it has something remarkable ... we need to protect it.

Hindu muslim harmony is there in villages and small towns.  in my home town couple of muslim families in our street used to distribute Biryani and some thing with Semya during Ramzan and other festivals. Those dishes were out of this world (true till date). That harmony goes out of the window when it comes to big cities like Hyderabad. It is beyond perversion there. They root for Pakistan's win and celebrate pakistan's win. 

Archived