Those who follow TDP ...

minion

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am more of a CBN fan than a TDP fan. Gone were the days most of the TDP leaders were different from other parties. I don't see much difference between 2nd level leaders of TDP and YCP. In fact its hard to figure out which party they belong these days. The only difference which makes TDP different from any other party is CBN. Hard work, Passion, commitment...A real Political Leader.

Its not just CBN, my friend ... TDP is a way of life ... you know that  :shakehands:

Beyond CBN, I have no doubt ... someone will carry the mantle.

I would love to see you come back raaz ... you're one of my favorite. Miss you, man.

Please be active  :shakehands:

am always around the db brother..just not posting much days these..I too like ur straight from the heart posts brother :)

Nice minion bro. It is true lot of evil minded people filtrating into TDP.

Monna reventh seppadu. okkappudu vellu waste anukune vallu. ninna vellani kuda palakariddam anukunnaru. ivvala TDP value telisukoni abhimaninchadam modalu pettaru ani. This is true. TDP lo unnantha values inka ee party lo kuda undavu. 

Nice minion bro. It is true lot of evil minded people filtrating into TDP.

Monna reventh seppadu. okkappudu vellu waste anukune vallu. ninna vellani kuda palakariddam anukunnaru. ivvala TDP value telisukoni abhimaninchadam modalu pettaru ani. This is true. TDP lo unnantha values inka ee party lo kuda undavu.

:shakehands:

also pokuri srinivas ni unban seyyandi. special request. athane correct ee free food batch ki.

Pokuri is one of my favorite, brother ... 

Unfortunately, I don't have much clout around in this db ... 

I would've if I could.

Totally agree because of cbn tdp came back to power after 10 years and....

It was only beacuse of him we lost power for 10 years   :run_dog:

Interesting ... 

After NTR was lost ...

So, it was CBNs mistake to preserve the party from the clutches and get it relected in 1999 ... that makes sense ... 

How TDP lost in 2004? Well, that takes some introspection and realignment ... which is what we are going through.

:)

Anni CBN ki telusu....

Yes ... CBN has lot more stake in all this ... you and I can ever imagine ... 

Believe it or not ... its his game ... it has been for a long time.

You can be a part of it ... or be a jaffa. You too have a choice. I chose not to be a jaffa long time ago.

I know you, Natu ... you're a good man ... I know that  :shakehands:

Yes ... CBN has lot more stake in all this ... you and I can ever imagine ...

Believe it or not ... its his game ... it has been for a long time.

You can be a part of it ... or be a jaffa. You too have a choice. I chose not to be a jaffa long time ago.

I know you, Natu ... you're a good man ... I know that :shakehands:

vote karnataka ki trabsfer attindhi.... jai bjp

I am more of a CBN fan than a TDP fan. Gone were the days most of the TDP leaders were different from other parties. I don't see much difference between 2nd level leaders of TDP and YCP. In fact its hard to figure out which party they belong these days. The only difference which makes TDP different from any other party is CBN. Hard work, Passion, commitment...A real Political Leader.

+1 and cadre at ground level particularly villages... nowadays one man from the TOP n Lakhs from bottom holding firmly.. middle layers r just a DUST.. moves as AIRFLOWs.. JAI CBN JAI TDP

IIFA commentary Rana gurinchi nani annatlu....vaadu cheyyakapothe avi block busterlu ayyevi ani....CBN manchitanam valla 10yeara wait cheyyalsi vachindi lekapothe 5years ke vachedi..... but still I am fan of TDP and CBN forever

Hi guys,

just wanted to post some thoughts.

Lately we've been seeing some posts from arguably tdp fans. They even call themselves CBN fans, for a change. I know some of you have good intentions for TDP. And I, as a fellow TDP fan, love that.

But, I wish you'd know when to criticize the party and the leader and when to stay down ... apparently, some of you haven't observed this distiction.

Remember one thing ... its not you or I who brought the party back to power ... it was CBN. You and I helped, yes, but it was what CBN did during those long 10 years in the opposition. Give the man some credit :)

Now, I don't mind disagreement within the party ... if it is warranted. But lately, I'm beginning to see the infiltration from ycp and trs moroons. Don't be one.

Call me what you want ... but, be truthful to what you believe in. Don't be a scumbag. It doesn't take much for any of us to see one.

Those who don't like me ... I'm sure you know how to filter me out.

TDP As Always :shakehands:

IIFA commentary Rana gurinchi nani annatlu....vaadu cheyyakapothe avi block busterlu ayyevi ani....CBN manchitanam valla 10yeara wait cheyyalsi vachindi lekapothe 5years ke vachedi..... but still I am fan of TDP and CBN forever

2013 tarvata booth level cadre ki Cbn value ento telsi vachindhi.... anthaku mundhu villages lo meetings lo secondary level leaders chepinavi yes yes ane vallu and babu garu antey aaa sarle ani raagam tesevallu.... but 2013 Cbn padayatra tarvata core cadre lo chala change observe cheyochu... manam anukunattu ledu situation booth level cadre lo, they are well connected this time(at least for my observation, from my village) chala strong ga Cbn voice cheptunaru and dhee to dhee antunaru... ee item secondary level leaders money matters koncham pakkana petti local cadre ni koncham chusukuntey chalu...

Tdp is three generations party now... first is Ntr Tdp and Second is Cbn Tdp... People here in DB may accept it or not- for second generation cadre, Tdp=Cbn that's it... third generation enti anedhi 2019 tarvatha telustadi

one of the best of pharrel williams ... watch around 28 min and 36 minutes ...

I love the way this song is portrayed ... common folk presenting themselves among those 1 hour videos ... loved everyone of it.

You got to be happy :)

Such beautiful expression ...

2013 tarvata booth level cadre ki Cbn value ento telsi vachindhi.... anthaku mundhu villages lo meetings lo secondary level leaders chepinavi yes yes ane vallu and babu garu antey aaa sarle ani raagam tesevallu.... but 2013 Cbn padayatra tarvata core cadre lo chala change observe cheyochu... manam anukunattu ledu situation booth level cadre lo, they are well connected this time(at least for my observation, from my village) chala strong ga Cbn voice cheptunaru and dhee to dhee antunaru... ee item secondary level leaders money matters koncham pakkana petti local cadre ni koncham chusukuntey chalu...

Tdp is three generations party now... first is Ntr Tdp and Second is Cbn Tdp... People here in DB may accept it or not- for second generation cadre, Tdp=Cbn that's it... third generation enti anedhi 2019 tarvatha telustadi

Brahmi-2_0.gif?1403646236

one of the best of pharrel williams ... watch around 28 min and 36 minutes ...

I love the way this song is portrayed ... common folk presenting themselves among those 1 hour videos ... loved everyone of it.

You got to be happy :)

Such beautiful expression ...

And there is an Indian girl in Chudidar beautifully dances to this tune  ... will find it later.

Minion bro,

TDP ey mana party anukuntaaru ikkada majority janam.

Kaani deenilo 2 types.

1) power lo unnadi meme (adhikaram lo unnadi maa kulapode). Memu cheppede sasanam.. memu em cheste ade correct ani feel aye batch.

Ilaanti balupu batch valla party ki prayojanam undakapoga... party ki nashtame ekkuva.

2) state bagupadali ante CBN laanti leader ey state ki kaavali ani korukune batch.

Veellu ee TDP MLA/Minister la daggara nunchi adhikara yantrangam varaku ekkada ye Chinna tappu vachchina.. adi CBN/Party meedaki ekkada vastundo ani feel avutuntaaru. Ee batch CBN/TDP ni support chesina kaani... ee MLA/adhikarula TDP ki vastunna chedda peru ni sahinchaleru. At the end of the day.. TDP vanka edutodu velu eththi choopinchakudadu anedi veella intention. Alaanti vaallu TDP MLA/adhikarula valla jarugutunna mistakes ni criticize chestaaru.idi constructive criticism. Deeni valla party ki mele jarugutundi.

Inko batch untaaru. Adi exclusive ee context lo. Adi Atu itu kaani batch annattu.

"Pakka state picha lite".. "aat maa Jagananna".. " aat Amit shah, aat kodali, aat BJP " .. antu akkada matter lekapoina edo post eyali kabatti estuntaaru. Nijanijalu telusukune prayatnam kuda cheyakunda edo edavali kabatti tdp/AP meedaedupe paramavadiga ikkada kaalam velladeestuntaaru. Aa batch atu itu kaani batch kabatti pedhdhaga pattinchukonavasaram ledu.

Minion bro,

TDP ey mana party anukuntaaru ikkada majority janam.

Kaani deenilo 2 types.

1) power lo unnadi meme (adhikaram lo unnadi maa kulapode). Memu cheppede sasanam.. memu em cheste ade correct ani feel aye batch.

Ilaanti balupu batch valla party ki prayojanam undakapoga... party ki nashtame ekkuva.

2) state bagupadali ante CBN laanti leader ey state ki kaavali ani korukune batch.

Veellu ee TDP MLA/Minister la daggara nunchi adhikara yantrangam varaku ekkada ye Chinna tappu vachchina.. adi CBN/Party meedaki ekkada vastundo ani feel avutuntaaru. Ee batch CBN/TDP ni support chesina kaani... ee MLA/adhikarula TDP ki vastunna chedda peru ni sahinchaleru. At the end of the day.. TDP vanka edutodu velu eththi choopinchakudadu anedi veella intention. Alaanti vaallu TDP MLA/adhikarula valla jarugutunna mistakes ni criticize chestaaru.idi constructive criticism. Deeni valla party ki mele jarugutundi.

Inko batch untaaru. Adi exclusive ee context lo. Adi Atu itu kaani batch annattu.

"Pakka state picha lite".. "aat maa Jagananna".. " aat Amit shah, aat kodali, aat BJP " .. antu akkada matter lekapoina edo post eyali kabatti estuntaaru. Nijanijalu telusukune prayatnam kuda cheyakunda edo edavali kabatti tdp/AP meedaedupe paramavadiga ikkada kaalam velladeestuntaaru. Aa batch atu itu kaani batch kabatti pedhdhaga pattinchukonavasaram ledu.

Well expressed brother  :shakehands:

Never cared about type 1s ... like you said, they are more harm than good.

Type 2s (in a way, I belong to this group) ... I wish this group takes it easy and go along with the flow.

vote karnataka ki trabsfer attindhi.... jai bjp

TDP vs BJP controversy leka pothe ... Jai BJP ... can't see myself thinking of congress.

Occasionally I post something supporting RG (RahulG that is, he is a good man  ... he doesn't belong in Congress).  Anyone with a conscience doesn't belong in congress ... BJP, well ... I'm not sold yet.

I'm a Hindu by birth  and I'm proud of that heritage ... I don't want BJP (or shiv sena ) dictating how I live my life as a Hindu.

Archived