feku pe charcha- When did you realize he is "ferformance" artist

AnnaGaru

Now all over India many started to realize feku so felt to start "feku pe charcha" to share your experience

Let me start with my realization about feku:

Suddenly after 2014 election, Modi&Amit Shah got a unofficial rule in party to say No Ministries(or any post) for seniors in party and with that eliminated Advani,Joshi e.t.c

But immediately after 2014 election fellow gujju Amit Shah was appointed as National party president.....With that step started questions in my mind why the urgency for a person with criminal(allegations like murder e.t.c) from his own state suddenly appointed as BJP president.....

Then came first trip to Bhutan and where he misunderstood Bhutan as Nepal :wall: in Bhutan parliament speech followed by awkward hugs....

Following those Feku blockbuster dramas continued non-stop and the list is endless

PLease share your part of "feku pe charcha" and this needs to be documented and requires a international case study more important than anything else.....

34 minutes ago, DVSDev said:

idi jaragaka poyi vunteyyy - naa saami sarayi eeeri gaadi - eerangam sooda leka saccheeeyyy vaallam

I think you are alluding to taking YCP MLAs right? BJP did even worse in Manipur and other places (weakening opponent). 

Suresh Prabhu incident shows how low this feku can go. alliance partner ni chilchadam.

22 minutes ago, swarnandhra said:

I think you are alluding to taking YCP MLAs right? BJP did even worse in Manipur and other places (weakening opponent). 

Suresh Prabhu incident shows how low this feku can go. alliance partner ni chilchadam.

yes bhayya - ikkada vundi CBN kaabatti sari poyindi - leka pothey - by this time - TDP ni dekincheseyy vaallu

Bihar package... 

das hazaar, bees hazaar, thees hazaar ani edo santha lo mekani konnatu aa package announcement chusi ollu mandindi... 

jayalalitha jail ki velli malli ventane ade judge wrong judgement ichadu ani release ainapudu. Malli ade case lo inkosari judgement reverse chesi sasikala ni jail lo petinappudu...

jayalalitha savam daggara sasikala and veedu ichina ferformance nbnb. Adi edavatam veedu nethina cheyi pettadam. Ayyapa saami sakshiga he gave a ferformance!!

On 2/23/2018 at 1:13 AM, DVSDev said:

Eedu ye state ki velthey akkada dominant costumes vesi drama artist laa thayaaru avuthaadu... 

i remember once muslim community tried to give cap and rejected - just to lure Hindu majority votes

he should have join in modelling first and hollywood/bollywood second. 

Archived