ABP C-Voter Poll: NDA 350+ anta

On 4/19/2024 at 5:43 PM, ChiefMinister said:

Anduke better go for third alternative .. AAP could be the proper choice..

Modi knows this better ... thats the reason puahpams always cry and thrown mud on Kreji from day1.... 2 times Delhi lo stars choopichaadu and then expanded to Delhi and got some vote % in Gujarat.... he has been slowly expanding...... so bjp mafia batch targeted him with their usual fake stuff...

30 minutes ago, LION_NTR said:

Appatlo jaathi vidwesha Nazi edavalu..

Furor emi chesina right 😁

ippudu jaathi vidwesha Pidi lu 

Italian Paagalbaaji ye seppali, same inkollu repeat sethe karustham !!😁

:run_dog::run_dog:

:iagree:

High turnout in Phase 1 of Lok Sabha Elections 2024, One year of war in Sudan, Iran-Israel conflict, and more | The week in 5 charts

Here are five charts that will help you understand some of the key stories from last week

April 22, 2024 10:13 am | Updated 10:13 am IST

(1) Phase I of Lok Sabha polls registers 63.89% polling

Despite the intense heatwave across the country, the voter turnout in the first phase of the Lok Sabha polls on April 19, which sealed the fate of candidates in 102 constituencies across 21 States, was 63.89%.

Polling has been completed for 10 States and union territories in this phase, including in Tamil Nadu, Uttarakhand, Andaman and Nicobar, Lakshadweep and all most north-eastern States. Prominent leaders such as Nitin Gadkari, Kanimozhi, Gaurav Gogoi and Bhupendra Yadav were among the contestants in this phase.
Among the States where the polling took place, incidents of violence were reported from Manipur, West Bengal and Chhattisgarh. Lakshadweep saw the highest voter turnout at 83.88% and Bihar the lowest at 48.88%, according to the EC.

The fate of 950 candidates in 39 Lok Sabha constituencies of Tamil Nadu was also sealed on April 19, with 69.46% of the electorate turning up to exercise their franchise in a four-cornered contest.

Also Read |Battle for Dravidian homeland | Infographics

Voters in Vengaivayal in Pudukkottai district boycotted the polls in protest against police inaction in finding the culprits behind mixing human faeces in an overhead tank supplying drinking water to Dalits, while residents of Ekanapuram in Kancheepuram district boycotted over acquiring farmland for a greenfield airport for Chennai.

Due to the scorching heat, the polling percentage was poor till afternoon, but it picked up after 3 p.m., Chief Electoral Officer Satyabrata Sahoo said. "Many turned up between 3 p.m. and 6 p.m.".

Turnout at the Andaman and Nicobar Islands for the Lok Sabha polls was the lowest recorded in the last 15 years, at 63.99%. The figure was only marginally better than what was recorded 20 years ago in 2004, which was 63.66%.

"Caste census is not politics for me, it is my life's mission. As soon as the Congress government comes, we will conduct caste census. This is my guarantee. :

@RahulGandhi

thupuk ra rey rahul ga. caste senses anedi hindus ni target cheyadanike anedi pillodu adigina chepthadu. asalu etta votes aduguthunnavu raa idi promise sesi. . :run_dog:

23 minutes ago, Vihari said:

"Caste census is not politics for me, it is my life's mission. As soon as the Congress government comes, we will conduct caste census. This is my guarantee. :

@RahulGandhi

thupuk ra rey rahul ga. caste senses anedi hindus ni target cheyadanike anedi pillodu adigina chepthadu. asalu etta votes aduguthunnavu raa idi promise sesi. . :run_dog:

Vallu nerchu kunte etla 😂😂

On 4/24/2024 at 12:16 PM, Vihari said:

@RahulGandhi

Teliyaka adugutunna, ela Hindus ni target chesinattu?

On 4/24/2024 at 7:16 PM, Vihari said:

@RahulGandhi

intha goppa idea me baffas ke vasthaya ..caste census tho hindhus ni kothaga divide cheyala...ippati daka caste leda hindhus lo...ekkada nunchi vastharu uncle meeru antha...

17 minutes ago, fan no 1 said:

Teliyaka adugutunna, ela Hindus ni target chesinattu?

emi ledu edo oka edupu anthe....edo caste anedi congress ippudu kothaga theshtunattu....reservations unnai...so caste census important...we should do that for every 10 years or worst case 20 years..helps to cater the deserved people