Sorry Lokesh …

gnk@vja

After watching arnab show I was feeling like lokesh slapped on faces who criticized him in last few years . 
 really sorry about comments i have made on lokesh ….you proved me I am wrong 

Not sure who gave idea to take mlc and ministry which bought huge negativity 

7 minutes ago, gnk@vja said:

After watching arnab show I was feeling like lokesh slapped on faces who criticized him in last few years . 

It's not about mlc or ministry... it's how ipac team has made him successfully call him pappu 

2 hours ago, gnk@vja said:

Ala anukunna mana lanti vaallaki antha burra ledani prove chesaaru.

MLC and Ministry term helped him a lot, he is able to know how the Govt works, the serious issues of AP, what the current situation, where the state can progress, etc…… That gives him the confidence to talk about any state issue, as he gained the required knowledge

His interactions, Q & A sessions, one vs one interactions on various issues & the clarity he had, helped a lot in changing most people’s perception (easily) & overturn the tide;

He had definitely improved and his speeches and all are a welcome change…

too early to tell party is in safe hands and all..

CBN for all his vision, is a very intelligent and sometimes cunning which helped the party a lot..

Lokesh have to fight with not one but two parties in future…PK who has lots of mass following along with BJP and then Jagan, for all his corruption will definitely come back may be after 5 or 10 yrs…it all depends on how he handles all these…

4 hours ago, gnk@vja said:

Mana sodarulu jarigindi anta marchipoyinattu unnaru.

Lokesh used to travel with IAS officers in the early morning flights from hyd to VJA. He used to interact with them.

YSRCP took it as an advantage and started allegations that Lokesh is running pseudo government and why is Cbn letting this happen when he took down NTR on same grounds ani. CBN fell to that trap and gave Lokesh nominated post and made him minister. Vaallu goyyi teesaaru,manam paddamu, bayataki ravataaniki 5 yrs pattindi. Aa roju few Mla’s offered to resign and asked Lokesh to contest in their constituency. Penamaluru teesukuni vunte royal ga vellevaadu Assembly ki and aa bode prasad call money case undedi kaadu.

Lokesh shortcut lo minister aina, Tana ministry ki several awards vachaayi. Avanni cheppukoledu manam sarigga and corruption allegations in kuda sarigga tippikottalekapoyaamu . Manalo only’s kuda baagane negative chesaaru.

46 minutes ago, Mobile GOM said:

@Rajakeeyam Bro why are u making like 1.0 and 2.0 . Every body lose elections. Every body knows u won’t like CBN and Lokesh

Meeku kashtam ga unna, 1.0 time he was not good, its not because of loss of elections. 2.0 he is impressive improved leaps and bounds, clarity and speech better than CBN now. Raga still didn't improve after several relaunches, but Lokesh I can see he changed his delivery and is very appealing. Yes I don't like CBN personally, but I don't hold the same for Lokesh.

1 minute ago, Rajakeeyam said:

Meeku kashtam ga unna, 1.0 time he was not good, its not because of loss of elections. 2.0 he is impressive improved leaps and bounds, clarity and speech better than CBN now. Raga still didn't improve after several relaunches, but Lokesh I can see he changed his delivery and is very appealing. Yes I don't like CBN personally, but I don't hold the same for Lokesh.

Naaku enduku kastam just adiganu telusu kundamu ani 😂😂

3 minutes ago, Rajakeeyam said:

Rahul Gandhi lo emi negatives vunnaayi. Padhayatra chesaadu. People tho easy gaa mingle avuthunnaadu. Press meet lo questions easy gaa face chesthunnaadu. Leader gaa prove chesukovadaaniki inkaa emi changes raavaali ?

2 minutes ago, Rajakeeyam said:

pothu formalize aithe repu CBN kuda regular ga isthadu le, already month ki okati vaduluthunnadu :smug:

Intha chesana taravatha Inka BJP tho pottu ku intha kante worst decision vundadu. Intha ka mundu Congress tho pottu worst anukunna. Daani kante worst idi. Every body knows center also behind this situation. Ippudu kuda eeyana valla tho pottu ante ika my opinion 🙏🙏

1 minute ago, ravindras said:

Rahul Gandhi lo emi negatives vunnaayi. Padhayatra chesaadu. People tho easy gaa mingle avuthunnaadu. Press meet lo questions easy gaa face chesthunnaadu. Leader gaa prove chesukovadaaniki inkaa emi changes raavaali ?

Stopping foreign visits, policy wise still talks sickular language, selectively picks issues and still lies regularly. Except freebies like AAP, they have nothing new to offer to current generation.

Archived