Modi in US

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New York: 

Prime Minister Narendra Modi met Tesla CEO and Twitter owner Elon Musk today as he began his landmark three-day state visit to the US. "I'm a fan of Modi," Musk told reporters after the meeting.

"It was a fantastic meeting with the Prime Minister and I like him quite a lot. He visited our factory a few years ago. So, we have known each other for a while," Musk said. "I am incredibly excited about the future of India. I think India has more promise than any large country in the world."

"PM Modi really cares about India because he is pushing us to make significant investment in India, which is something that we tend to do. We just have to figure out the right timing," the Twitter chief added. "He really wants to do the right thing for India. He wants to be open, he wants to be supportive to the companies. And obviously, at the same time, make sure that it accrues to India's advantage."

During an interview by The Wall Street Journal, Musk was asked if the automaker was interested in the Indian market. "Absolutely," he replied. He added that Tesla is likely to finalise a location to set up its India factory by the end of this year.

22 hours ago, adithya369 said:

Elon musk ante….. Techie ani oka image vundedi, ippudu ee Pakodi gaaditho pulihora kalupukuntu koorchunnaava? Inthakee, cloud theory nerchukunnaava leda? nee SpaceX project ki use avuddi 

Ee Equation ichaado, inko equation ichaado…… 

On 6/20/2023 at 10:32 PM, Venkatpaladugu said:

Green card cap ఎత్తేసి.. పుణ్యం కట్టుకోండి దొర..

Ademo kaani H1B vallaki US lo visa stamping ee year lo start chestunnamani announce cheyyochu ee visit lo. 

Archived