THE FLASH - DC

suravaram

Very well done! 

Multiverse concept in DC... has tons of cameos of other main characters and actors. Not gonna spoil. 

Hanumanthudu sanjeevani parvatham ethe poster in Barry Allen's apartment was interesting. 

Enjoyed thoroughly on Dolby Screen

15 minutes ago, eNterTaineR said:

#TheFlash  opened #1 FRI with $24.5M incl pre-shows. CinemaScore was a lackluster B grade, lower than most recent action tentpoles. FRI-SUN opening wknd #boxoffice shd end up in low 60s which will be below Black Adam's $67M. #TheFlashMovie

WW 125M$..300M$ lifetime..she will die at BO laa vundi..:talk seems decent..

Personally think the whole comic book movies trend is ending with people rejecting them obviously Marvel have built a cult base that will watch no matter what is thrown at them. But no recent marvel movie has entered the billion club and most of them got negative reviews. Except the two spider man movies after Endgame all of them failed. Endgame was the peak so I think DCEU need to refresh and start new because if MCU with so much following is not doing well then DC will need some help.

12 minutes ago, LOSNTRFANS said:

Personally think the whole comic book movies trend is ending with people rejecting them obviously Marvel have built a cult base that will watch no matter what is thrown at them. But no recent marvel movie has entered the billion club and most of them got negative reviews. Except the two spider man movies after Endgame all of them failed. Endgame was the peak so I think DCEU need to refresh and start new because if MCU with so much following is not doing well then DC will need some help.

Gog3 is hit. Both critically & commercially. But agreed, end game was it’s peak. Now everything looks mediocre. 

personally I enjoyed spidy, multiverse of madness, gog3 post end game. Antman & Thor are big disappointments. 

8 hours ago, LOSNTRFANS said:

GOT3 hit ee ga…1B cheyaledu anuko..as of now 810M$ ..

• 2 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, suravaram said:

poor VFX thappa, plot baane anipinchindhi.

DC ki time bad...em cheyyalem

Black Adam tho rod padindhi

Naakaithe parama chetta la anipinchindhi. Started off good aa pilla flash scenes sagam nundi repetitive, daridram max dragged to death. 

Archived