Votes మాయం!

vk_hyd

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ప్రకాశం జిల్లాలో 1000 ఓట్లు ఉండే ఒక పంచాయితీలో Form-7 అఫ్లై చేసి దార్ల కోటేశ్వరరావు, కరణం నాగభూషణం అనే ఇద్దరు వ్యక్తులు సుమారు 112 మంది TDP సానిభూతిపరులు ఓట్లు లేపేయడానికి August23 నుంచి sept 01 వరకు అఫ్లై చేసిన లిస్ట్ ఇది🙂

ఒక్క బూత్ లోనే 112 ఓట్లు అంటే సుమారు నియోజకవర్గంలో 300 బూత్లు యావరేజ్ గా ఉంటాయి 20-30 వేలు ఒక నియోజకవర్గంలో లేపేస్తే? 

ప్రతి నియోజకవర్గంలో ప్రతి బూత్ లో నాయకులు, కార్యకర్తలు, ప్రజలు మేలుకోపోతే మునిగిపోతాం😡

బాబు గారి అరెస్ట్ ని ఆసరాగా చేస్కోని TDP నాయకులు, క్యాడర్ ని డైవర్ట్ చేసి వాళ్లు చేస్తున్న పని ఓట్లు లేపేయడం🥲

జగన్ రెడ్డిని కొట్టాలంటే ఓటే మన ఆయుధం

దయచేసి ప్రతి ఒక్కరు ఓటర్ వెరిఫికేషన్ మీద దృష్టి పెట్టండి దయచేసి🙏🙏🙏

Lifted from group

Hi All, I am checking my wife vote list daily in portal. Today they have removed her name. When we went and asked to mro office, they are saying she married to TS state so they will not give vote in AP this year. Keeping aside, they have removed 32 votes of my wife side family members who will vote for TDP. From our village they have removed 285 votes today.

In AP, elections are going to be 3 party competition in the foreseeable future. Without alliance, a small no. of votes difference will result in a huge vote share. In the last elections, no. of votes difference between the winning and losing party was approx. 30 lacs. Now, 27 lacs fake votes have been found. That means YCP already covered twice its winning margin (not considering anti-incumbency votes). 

If the open no. of fakes itself is 27 lacs, then the real number could be 2x or 3x. 

That could be Jaggad's confidence for a win. 

Archived