TCS employmee sucide

sreentr

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, naresh1243 said:

Chache antha dairyam unnodu manager paina HR ki complaint cheylekapoyada? 

hr a bokka.. vallaki antha scene emi undadu.. their job is to squeeze pennies out of your pay and benefits

1 hour ago, raghu6 said:

IT market for exp people is booming like never before and everyone is holding 3 to 4 offers . 

Pressure vunte resign chesi vere job vethukontadu . May be has some other issues or he is too soft to handle things . 

Last 3-4 months nundi too many openings ...minimum 70% hike iste kani join avvatleru  adi kuda not 100% sure...okkokkaru 7 lacs to 16 lacs..5 lacs to 12 lpa tho join avtunnaru

47 minutes ago, NatuGadu said:

Manager should not pass all the presure from top management to employees... Absorb it and deal with team in another way...

Management doesn't care who does what ... They need results... It's manager responsibility not to put pressure on working candidates...  Now a days all managers are outlook mail forwarding managers. Take work from above and pass to below without thinking team capacity... 

It's applicable to everyone manager, employees... Learn to say no if you feel you can't do or difficult to meet deadline. Employees should have good understanding with manager else try to look out asap

Most of the Indian managers feels as dictator...you urgue then mocromanagment start s and will ask hourly task...and they will pressure until you shut and stop arguing with them or leave...

I fought with my manager for my team in Hikes and certifications... end of the day when I got an onsite opportunity with other project he successfully postponed my relese which they promised me earlier until it's filled with other person and immediately released me after that ...I has no option except take a support project as I do not want to be in Freepool ...this he used to show his boss attitude to other employees ....

4 minutes ago, kumar_tarak said:

Last 3-4 months nundi too many openings ...minimum 70% hike iste kani join avvatleru  adi kuda not 100% sure...okkokkaru 7 lacs to 16 lacs..5 lacs to 12 lpa tho join avtunnaru

True and Companies ki exp candidates dorakka  😂 pressure tho sucide anedi not convincing though he has pressure at work but that’s not the driving factor for any sucide attempts 

6 minutes ago, kumar_tarak said:

Less than 7-8 yrs ki full jobs coming more exp ki very less..naaku ayyitey Morgan Stanley present salary is very less for my exp ani reject ceysaadu HR round lonaddi enti anntey even if I give 100 you are know where near to our standards ..but as per company we can't give you more than 60% where again your not fitting for this position ani ceppadu... saripoyyindi anukunna

1 minute ago, raghu6 said:

True and Companies ki exp candidates dorakka  😂 pressure tho sucide anedi not convincing though he has pressure at work but that’s not the driving factor for any sucide attempts 

Leydhu ley bro ..if you are in support project too many years and Pedda companies lo techno logy patti kooda untadiu Implementation or devlopement work raavatam takkuva ..

But TCS vaadu work pressure anntey unbelievable naavaraku 

2 minutes ago, Nandamurian said:

Leydhu ley bro ..if you are in support project too many years and Pedda companies lo techno logy patti kooda untadiu Implementation or devlopement work raavatam takkuva ..

2 years support lo vunte career poyinatte..no learning..

3 minutes ago, Nandamurian said:

Hmm … valid ne but only pressure tho sucide anedi not convincing . Ilanti chadivithe leni poni pressure vundemo ani self checking 😂

54 minutes ago, kumar_tarak said:

vellu thops aa ante adi kaadhu... average ... plus vellaki training, mentoring .... vallu productivity ki vachhesariki jumping...

we decided not to hire less than 10 years exp...   cost may be 10 to 15 lakhs more... but its worth as they need hardly 1 or 2 months to start work... 

7 hours ago, uravis said:

there is always option to look outside for another job (or) speak with HR .  In this case there could always be something more and wife might have told this job story to police 

This is correct... employer related kadhu...

1 hour ago, Nandamurian said:

Work pressure em ledhu..he is super talented and no problems with respect to work... friend working in his project

1 hour ago, raghu6 said:

Suicide ki work ki no.wherre related media fabricated story

8 minutes ago, NTR_Keka said:

Suicide ki work ki no.wherre related media fabricated story

Guessed it … sucide anedi emotion tho chesedi and work anedi pressure that may be fuel to your emotion but not initial driving factor .

9 hours ago, Nandamurian said:

Less than 7-8 yrs ki full jobs coming more exp ki very less..naaku ayyitey Morgan Stanley present salary is very less for my exp ani reject ceysaadu HR round lonaddi enti anntey even if I give 100 you are know where near to our standards ..but as per company we can't give you more than 60% where again your not fitting for this position ani ceppadu... saripoyyindi anukunna

Ctc +40% extra cheppalema?

4 hours ago, adithya369 said:

Ctc +40% extra cheppalema?

Vaadi salary bracket is too good...ee Indian companies lo putti perigitey we can't even match there min salary bro....I was selected for Audit VP team valla salaries 30+ LPA lo unnaru when I checked ....naaku 200% ivvali but they can't give more than 60% ...daridram palu rakalu illanti vi kooda untaayii ani ardham ayyindi 

1 hour ago, Nandamurian said:

Vaadi salary bracket is too good...ee Indian companies lo putti perigitey we can't even match there min salary bro....I was selected for Audit VP team valla salaries 30+ LPA lo unnaru when I checked ....naaku 200% ivvali but they can't give more than 60% ...daridram palu rakalu illanti vi kooda untaayii ani ardham ayyindi 

You need to move to a different company with max hike that you can  get .you can take another jump in 12 to 18 months,unless you have any apsirations for onsites.

Life is very different in product based and captives compared to service companies

PS:I work for one of captives .

Package wise India service based companies lo vunte anthe sangathulu….naaku telisina vaadiki 9.5 LPA (including variable) for 8.5 years exp, from last 6 years working in TCS 

Coming to Mgr….some of the Mgrs do micro management and does not plan capacity properly and finally they make employees victims. Some of them they feel they are proving bread and butter for free cost to employees. 

one thing I have observed and heard from many about MS employees in hyd is that they feel entire IT and hyd economy is surviving just bcz of them. This behaviour continues even after they left MS.

30 minutes ago, kanagalakiran said:

Package wise India service based companies lo vunte anthe sangathulu….naaku telisina vaadiki 9.5 LPA (including variable) for 8.5 years exp, from last 6 years working in TCS 

Coming to Mgr….some of the Mgrs do micro management and does not plan capacity properly and finally they make employees victims. Some of them they feel they are proving bread and butter for free cost to employees. 

one thing I have observed and heard from many about MS employees in hyd is that they feel entire IT and hyd economy is surviving just bcz of them. This behaviour continues even after they left MS.

some are getting very less but 
Service based companies lo kooda pay baaga peruguthubdi last few years . It depends on how you plan and negotiate and I know some who are drawing around 30+ with around 10+ years exp 

it depends on technologies and if there is a demand then companies are ready to pay high . Mostly small companies are paying high to attract from big companies . 

2 hours ago, raghu6 said:

some are getting very less but 
Service based companies lo kooda pay baaga peruguthubdi last few years . It depends on how you plan and negotiate and I know some who are drawing around 30+ with around 10+ years exp 

it depends on technologies and if there is a demand then companies are ready to pay high . Mostly small companies are paying high to attract from big companies . 

Atleast 2-3 yrs okka jump or oniste leykutey sal peragadhu bro...Wipro generaly gives 2 % avg hike ....Still I was with it for 9 yrs ...due to some commiments and onsite opputunites...so like I know 1000's there with Same companies still....

Archived