Tarak with Vijayanthi

BalayyaTarak

14 minutes ago, pchandhu said:

Ayina mana vaallatho theesinavi yenni

Mega batch tho theesinavi yenni

He is Hardcore NTR and TDP . Producer by profession . Aaa rojullo dil raju lekka anukovachu 

1 minute ago, NTR2727 said:

Aayana banner lo ne NTR bomma untadi, he is NTR hardcore 

Out of 29 movies made on vyjayanthi only 2 movies :  yedhuruleni manishi and yuga purushudu are made with SR.NTR, he made 1 movie aswamedham with Balayya and 2 movies Kantri and Shakthi are made with JR.NTR.

But with chiranjeevi he made jagadeka veerudu athiloka sundari, choodalanivundhi, indra, jai chiranjeeva

With pk he made balu

With rc he made chirutha

Hence proved he is a mega producer

1 minute ago, pchandhu said:

Out of 29 movies made on vyjayanthi only 2 movies :  yedhuruleni manishi and yuga purushudu are made with SR.NTR, he made 1 movie aswamedham with Balayya and 2 movies Kantri and Shakthi are made with JR.NTR.

But with chiranjeevi he made jagadeka veerudu athiloka sundari, choodalanivundhi, indra, jai chiranjeeva

With pk he made balu

With rc he made chirutha

Hence proved he is a mega producer

So what chiranjeevi tho Chestee, Tarak movie cheyya kooda da??

Balayya

1990 - 50th movie Nari Nari Naduma Murari - super hit

1990 - 51 muddula menalludu - super hit

1990 - 52 Lorry driver - blockbuster 

1991 - 53 TalliThandrulu - super hit

1991 - 54 Bhramarshi Vishwamithra

1991 - 55 Adithya 369  - super hit

1991 - 56 Dharmakshetram - best ever openings for a telugu movie

1991 - 57 Rowdy inspector - blockbuster

Then came Ashwamedham

I have my own doubts

Guys don’t be foolish and tag people as mega just because you have an opinion on them. Appatlo NTR tho cheyyatam oka dream and NTR names their banner as Vijayanti movies.... and coming to Kantri and Sakthi, credit goes to Meher and not Ashwini dutt. 

1 minute ago, sskmaestro said:

Guys don’t be foolish and tag people as mega just because you have an opinion on them. Appatlo NTR tho cheyyatam oka dream and NTR names their banner as Vijayanti movies.... and coming to Kantri and Sakthi, credit goes to Meher and not Ashwini dutt. 

If credit goes to meher, then why is ashwini dutt such a big producer? Where is his judgement?

Just now, sskmaestro said:

I personally don’t care under whose direction Tarak works.... he is judging scripts properly and let’s believe him. 

Tarak gave hits to all so called BIG DIRECTORS.

I TRUST TARAK JUDGEMENT, BUT I DON'T WANT ANOTHER SHAKTHI AT THIS JUNCTURE OF TARAK CAREER.

20 minutes ago, sskmaestro said:

+11111111111

27 minutes ago, sskmaestro said:

I personally don’t care under whose direction Tarak works.... he is judging scripts properly and let’s believe him. 

38 minutes ago, pchandhu said:

Tarak gave hits to all so called BIG DIRECTORS.

I TRUST TARAK JUDGEMENT, BUT I DON'T WANT ANOTHER SHAKTHI AT THIS JUNCTURE OF TARAK CAREER.

Plz don’t assume certain things. Even student no 1 is from their family banner. Swapna told in many interviews that Tarak is an important part of her life. Tarak even revealed that swapna literally requested Tarak to do Sr NTR role. Plz don’t be half blinded when you judge certain things. I don’t mean to hurt you but I hope you understand! 

Andhrawala tarvatha puri manaki temper ivvaleda? So don’t follow those stupid sentiments. N word tho start ayye movies Tarak ki kalisi raavu annaru.... Nannaku Prematho smashes those beliefs with left leg. 

Dutt manaki Student No1, Kantri, Sakthi ichadu..... so he is not 100% failure combination. 

Ayina bobby tho JLK teesaka.... still fans ila alochinchadam too worst!

Archived