Rationalist Narendra Nayak on Gowri Lankesh murder

GOLI SODA

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow ikkada db lo janalu kuda terrorists laga alochistunnaru ga. So if she is not going your way..just kill them?? Although she did other good things too?? Wow.

who said to kill her??is she only got killed on that day?no more murders on that day in india on d same day?

Baboyi, enti janalu ila tayaru avuthunnaru.

Ala anukunte CBN meeda Jaffa/Jagan batch entha hatred spread chesthunnaru by words/actions, what should be CBN/supporters reaction? CBN just does his work silently lets his work speak.

firstly who killed her in a congress ruled state?

why r ppl voicing only when she was dead?

where are the same ppl when she was appreciating ppl who chopped rss karyakarths hands and killing many hindus in kerala.

may more to add but not right time to discuss. first let's talk about facts how she got killed.

Baboyi, enti janalu ila tayaru avuthunnaru.

Ala anukunte CBN meeda Jaffa/Jagan batch entha hatred spread chesthunnaru by words/actions, what should be CBN/supporters reaction? CBN just does his work silently lets his work speak.

Plz don't compare this to our filthy state politics...

These extreme left people,are more dangerous than 100 Jagans

100s aa, enlighten DB members with 10-20 Kerala RSS persons.

Who has killed 100s of TDP supporters in Rayalaseema? What that is called? These people are corrupt & factionists. You are saying he is better than her.

:wall:  :surprise:

100s aa, enlighten DB members with 10-20 Kerala RSS persons.

Who has killed 100s of TDP supporters in Rayalaseema? What that is called? These people are corrupt & factionists. You are saying he is better than her.

:wall::surprise:

By her,I don't mean her alone...The ideology and the vested interests they are having.

Imagine a scenario,where the world is overun by islamists and they are invading India....Will these leftists fight for the common man? Never.

It will be RSS who will flow their blood to save our brothers including these filthy liberals.

+1. 

Journalists gurunchi enduku kottukuntaru vayya. most of them are biased and partial to whoever gives them 3 BHK flats or lands. Media houses are also bias to politicians who gives them ads, business deals etc. we saw how ramoji changed tune to kcr just to protect his assets in hyd. NTV to tv5 same story of bias to KCR. inka national level lo ayithe congress oka range lo business deals isthondi for many famous journalists just to agitate against BJP. 

+1.

Journalists gurunchi enduku kottukuntaru vayya. most of them are biased and partial to whoever gives them 3 BHK flats or lands. Media houses are also bias to politicians who gives them ads, business deals etc. we saw how ramoji changed tune to kcr just to protect his assets in hyd. NTV to tv5 same story of bias to KCR. inka national level lo ayithe congress oka range lo business deals isthondi for many famous journalists just to agitate against BJP.

Good post bro.

hmm ...great !! Finally admin of this DB indirectly supporting the killing of a journalist. Sorry brothers ..but you guys lost it. Peace Out !!

Did I support the killings? Journalists kante fast ga unnav ga interpretation lo. I just commented on rationalists and intellectual tag people only which db rationalist Golisoda dude referred.

Gauri lankesh no more shot dead at 8.10 pm today. Was asked for my reaction by a TV Channel just now. I said if you cannot shut up some one by force of argument do that by shutting up the voice. My friend of three decades whom I admired for her courage though did not agree with her always! Will miss her. a big blow to freedom of expression.

Did I support the killings? Journalists kante fast ga unnav ga interpretation lo. I just commented on rationalists and intellectual tag people only which db rationalist Golisoda dude referred.

I dont see what wrong the so called rationalist told ...you can refer to my quotes above

By posting these kind of posts you are only diluting his argument ...save your hate for rationalists for some other day..there is no hurry

I dont see what wrong the so called rationalist told ...you can refer to my quotes above

By posting these kind of posts you are only diluting his argument ...save your hate for rationalists for some other day..there is no hurry

I agree with last comment of Nayak on this topic. But I have problem with rationalists and intellectuals in general, their painting over last 2 days is very much visible, that's what I was referring.

A criminal mindset unna person, edo oka roju murder avtadu..... he may be a good guy, but the path he is traveling will end his life sometime.

Same way, a person filled with hatred in his veins will end up as a target of his opposition that may end his life or put his in bad light.

Archived