Noida techie 😲 😢

OneAndOnlyMKC

Just now, akhil ch said:

vammo iyanni chusta unte bayam happening ... aataki povalante. aadedhe weekly one match

elaa raasi unte alaa jarigiddi uncle.....just enjoy every moment of your life...

3 hours ago, OneAndOnlyMKC said:

I fainted and passed for few seconds in hospital. Luckily it happened infront of the doctor. They brought ice pieces and made me catch them with hand and my senses came back. Hospital environment phobia undi naaaku…..  May be something of that sort happened to him. He fainted and later passed off anipistondi…. 

4 minutes ago, sskmaestro said:

I fainted and passed for few seconds in hospital. Luckily it happened infront of the doctor. They brought ice pieces and made me catch them with hand and my senses came back. Hospital environment phobia undi naaaku…..  May be something of that sort happened to him. He fainted and later passed off anipistondi…. 

😲

2 hours ago, sskmaestro said:

Probably Syncope? Monitor if it happens again.

36 minutes ago, aditya369 said:

Probably Syncope? Monitor if it happens again.

Never happened again. From childhood onwards, I get dizziness and light headedness when I enter hospital environment or see blood.  I was stuffed in winter clothing when it happened. 

na friend okathanu kooda injection phobia...vaccination covid apudu 2 times fainted..papam vaccination kosam ochina musali vallu bhayapadi jump ayyaru...cop/paramedic ochi koncham koorchobetti gaali oopi normal chesi 30 mins ...but its very scary how these normal things can escalate quickly

11 hours ago, sskmaestro said:

naaku kuda hospital environment, perticular ga akkada vache smell, blood chooste, full sweat vachi faint ayye feeling vastadi.. some times even just blood sample ivvataniki vellinappudu, after sample i used to rest 3-4mins there.. i thought its just the feeling making me incomfortable.... idi rogam aaa... :wall:

intaki yem cheyyali bro.... ittage jeevitam laageyyatamena??? leka yedaina cure undaa?? :winking:

Archived