PM of Canada made allegations on India

Yaswanth526

21 minutes ago, satya said:

Odiyama inta XXXXXXXX lu enti tammulu. nuvvu Indian govt ni niladiyara enduku price tagginchatam ledu ani ikkada,  ante kani international platform lo country ni defend chesthe adi adani kosam ambani kosam antaru enti ra 

endukante adi fact kabatti. inka mee case rest cheyaleda? still batting aa :run_dog:

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, Nfdbno1 said:

maa amayakatvam alantidi mari...

You know which Indian company shipped this oil from India to Germany? of course you know!

why dont you also mention the timeline for folks who may be learning this subject firstime...

Did I contest about the refinery company anywhere? I said thailam same, malli goalpost shift cheyi.

6 hours ago, Rajakeeyam said:

Papam Trud ni media kummindhi that he was snubbed in India ani, Ikkada ratings emo drasticly dropping

Face  saving kosam atleast trying to consolidate khalisthani sikh vote now

but I think he will be out next term

The country is being dragged into a different situation. We don't have any right to get involved in other country's affairs.

We are not similar to Israel either in terms of the political situation or terms of technology. How can we do things like Mossad when a lot of Indians are trying to immigrate to Canada? What right did the BJP have to do such a thing?

I don't think Canadians will appreciate such a gesture. 

If the Country was involved don't you think that makes us a terrorist country too for getting involved in other country's affairs?

6 minutes ago, Rajakeeyam said:

Ok last I checked Germany is in recession following Covid and Ukraine war, and India banks reported surplus profits and India recorded good gdp growth 

Are we really comparing Germany now?:roflmao:

Then let us do the following comparison too:

Unemployment: 7.95% vs 5.7% (G)

Inflation rate: 7.44 vs 6.2 (G)

Corruption perception index: 40/100 vs 80/100 (G)

A country’s score is the perceived level of public sector corruption on a scale of 0-100, where 0 means highly corrupt and 100 means very clean. (https://www.transparency.org/en/cpi/2021/index/deu)

Reference for Germany: https://kpmg.com/de/en/home/insights/overview/economic-key-facts-germany.html

Reference for India is simple Google search.

25 minutes ago, JAYAM_NANI said:

The country is being dragged into a different situation. We don't have any right to get involved in other country's affairs.

We are not similar to Israel either in terms of the political situation or terms of technology. How can we do things like Mossad when a lot of Indians are trying to immigrate to Canada? What right did the BJP have to do such a thing?

I don't think Canadians will appreciate such a gesture. 

If the Country was involved don't you think that makes us a terrorist country too for getting involved in other country's affairs?

India officially denied

Vallu appreciate chesthe entha cheyakapothe entha, Hindu community is already pissed off here.

What do you call

Alllowing khalisthanis to conduct referendums challenging Indian sovereignty. 

Parading Indira Gandhi assassination float

Posters across the country depicting Hindus and govt of India as terrorists 

1 minute ago, Rajakeeyam said:

India officially denied

Vallu appreciate chesthe entha cheyakapothe entha, Hindu community is already pissed off here.

What do you call

Alllowing khalisthanis to conduct referendums challenging Indian sovereignty. 

Parading Indira Gandhi assassination float

Posters across the country depicting Hindus and govt of India as terrorists 

Pakistan also officially denies a lot.

Hindu community living in Canada are Canadians themselves. They haven't elected Modi to represent them? Please don't talk on behalf of everyone.

Referendum can also be done in Gurudwara or in a house. Does making a referendum in their own country gives us a right to kill in Canada?

I don't understand the logic of the intellectuals here. What makes us terrorists? Are the posters and allegations made by opponents or our actions by killing them? It appears that intellectuals forgot that campaigns can also be done by us as a counter?

27 minutes ago, JAYAM_NANI said:

Are we really comparing Germany now?:roflmao:

Then let us do the following comparison too:

Unemployment: 7.95% vs 5.7% (G)

Inflation rate: 7.44 vs 6.2 (G)

Corruption perception index: 40/100 vs 80/100 (G)

A country’s score is the perceived level of public sector corruption on a scale of 0-100, where 0 means highly corrupt and 100 means very clean. (https://www.transparency.org/en/cpi/2021/index/deu)

Reference for Germany: https://kpmg.com/de/en/home/insights/overview/economic-key-facts-germany.html

Reference for India is simple Google search.

Enti oka month spike data tho comparing aa inflation lol

yearly average so far

5.69 vs 7.24 (G)

German recession, India recession ani google chesthe vache results should tell you the story lol

1 minute ago, Rajakeeyam said:

Enti oka month spike data tho comparing aa inflation lol

yearly average so far

5.69 vs 7.24 (G)

German recession, India recession ani google chesthe vache results should tell you the story lol

How can you compare Country with a developed country? We are no aware like them in terms of anything like quality of education, etc.

2 hours ago, chanti149 said:

But cbn said ...modi foreign policy is best and is a visionary know..!!..daddoos contradicting their leader tooo..!!..or is it their leader doesnt hav spine to voice against modi like  daddoos here..?

Ee bokadia gaallu CBN maata kooda lekkacheyyaru.. Jr meeda edvaale.. Snake bibb daggara mimginchukovaale.. repu Babu Jai Modi ante janthikalu nalupukovaale 😀

22 minutes ago, JAYAM_NANI said:

Hindu community living in Canada are Canadians themselves. They haven't elected Modi to represent them? Please don't talk on behalf of everyone.

Referendum can also be done in Gurudwara or in a house. Does making a referendum in their own country gives us a right to kill in Canada?

I don't understand the logic of the intellectuals here. What makes us terrorists? Are the posters and allegations made by opponents or our actions by killing them? It appears that intellectuals forgot that campaigns can also be done by us as a counter?

Lol a khalisthani terrorist killed 100’s Canadians and  Indians on board a plane in Canada, Canada can’t convict the terrorist or handover to India, danike dikku ledhu ee killing ki you want to assume India did it and call India a terrorist nation bcoz of ur sheer hatred on Modi aha 

20 minutes ago, Rajakeeyam said:

They are not Canadians until they become citizens, already proud Haryana and north batch countering them in some events. Until some fatality take place these political idiots will not wake up 

32 minutes ago, Rajakeeyam said:

Lol a khalisthani terrorist killed 100’s Canadians and  Indians on board a plane in Canada, Canada can’t convict the terrorist or handover to India, danike dikku ledhu ee killing ki you want to assume India did it and call India a terrorist nation bcoz of ur sheer hatred on Modi aha 

i haven't realized that this will give BJP the right to kill someone in another country. i would have waited for Govt to change.

My hate or your love shouldn't decide a country policy to become terrorist.

11 minutes ago, JAYAM_NANI said:

i haven't realized that this will give BJP the right to kill someone in another country. i would have waited for Govt to change.

My hate or your love shouldn't decide a country policy to become terrorist.

From Indian POV- A khalisthani  terrorist operating from foreign soil threatening the sovereignty of India and funding anti India activities and attacking Indian embassies.

so like James Bond if they unofficially take him out it shouldn’t be a big deal given Canadian govt. patronizing these terrorist elements.

Atleast if they have shown resolve like UK govt. things would have not escalated

1 hour ago, JAYAM_NANI said:

you are saying our country shouldn't act even if some terrorist who is hiding in some other country and does criminal activities through his supporters. criminal can work beyond borders but government agencies shouldn't work beyond borders.  

if india eliminates khalistani terrorists abroad it send message to other khalistani terrorists that you can't hide any where in the world. 

usa, china, russia, european , india, pakistan, israel or any country does the same. you may call it not right. when terrorists doesn't follow rules why should government agencies have to follow the rules. government agencies eliminate threats hiding inside and outside of their country.

40 minutes ago, ravindras said:

you are saying our country shouldn't act even if some terrorist who is hiding in some other country and does criminal activities through his supporters. criminal can work beyond borders but government agencies shouldn't work beyond borders.  

if india eliminates khalistani terrorists abroad it send message to other khalistani terrorists that you can't hide any where in the world. 

usa, china, russia, european , india, pakistan, israel or any country does the same. you may call it not right. when terrorists doesn't follow rules why should government agencies have to follow the rules. government agencies eliminate threats hiding inside and outside of their country.

I am saying there are other means to get what we want. Wait for a year for elections in Canada. Fund the relevant opposition members, etc.

if the vicious circle which was quoted above and the Canadian Govt thinks they have the right to get back at us and if they do something similar to what we did in Canada, then will we be okay with that? 

1 hour ago, JAYAM_NANI said:

I am saying there are other means to get what we want. Wait for a year for elections in Canada. Fund the relevant opposition members, etc.

if the vicious circle which was quoted above and the Canadian Govt thinks they have the right to get back at us and if they do something similar to what we did in Canada, then will we be okay with that? 

does india providing shelters to criminals in canada? if so canada free to take action. 

Archived