Lokesh Heartfelt Note

Npower

I write to you today with a heart heavy with pain and eyes moistened with tears. I've grown up watching my father pour his heart and soul into the betterment of Andhra Pradesh and the Telugu people. He never knew a day of rest, tirelessly striving to transform millions of lives. His politics have always been marked by dignity and honesty, and I've witnessed the deep inspiration he drew from the love and gratitude of those he served. Their heartfelt thanks filled him with pure joy, akin to a child's delight. I, too, drew inspiration from his noble path and followed in his footsteps, leaving a comfortable job in America to return to India. It was a tough decision, but I had faith in our nation, our systems, our foundational principles, and, above all, our Constitution. Yet, today, as I see my father unjustly thrown into remand for a crime he never committed, my anger simmers, and my blood boils. Is there no limit to the depths political vendetta will sink? Why must a man of my father's caliber, who has accomplished so much for his country, state, and Telugu people, endure such injustice? Is it because he never stooped to engage in vendetta or destructive politics? Is it because he envisioned growth, welfare, and opportunities for our people long before others? Today feels like a betrayal. But, my father is a fighter, and so am I. We will rise with an unstoppable force, guided by unwavering determination for Andhra Pradesh and Telugu people worldwide. I ask you to join me in this battle. #PeopleWithNaidu #FalseCasesAgainstNaidu

·
Views

Evaro vasthaarani, edo chesthaarani... eduru choosi mosapokuma ani Sr. NTR dailogue vundi.

Lokesh & Cadre must understand that.  Don't expect anything and anyone.  If someone is offering their help, accept wholeheartedly.

Immediate gaa BJP tho all relations scrap cheyyandi.... Inthakante ekkuva yemi jaragadu.  Party president ke remand.

Now, no need to fear BJP.  Nindaa munigina vaadiki chalemiti.

BJP enni verri veshaalesina support ichaamu.  

Pratifalam emiti.  As someone pointed out already.. in our DB.

CBN arrest kanna ghoram... NTR daughter meeda macha veyyatam.

Assembly lo avamaanaalu.  Raashtra vyaapthamgaa mana cadre meeda dowrjanyaalu.

Chivariki CBN ki remand.

Murder cheyinchinodu... free gaa tirugutunnaadu.

Vaadini... time and again aaa Dagulbaajee Mosha la support tho kaapaadukuntunnaadu Dacoit.

ఏమి గుండెరా అది. వ్యక్తిత్వ హననానికి పాల్పడ్డారు, కేసులు పెట్టి భయపెట్టాలని చూశారు, పాదయాత్రని ఆపాలని ప్రయత్నించారు, తల్లిని నిండుసభలో అవమానించారు, తండ్రిని అక్రమంగా కేసుల్లో ఇరికించి రిమాండ్ కి పంపారు, రేపో మాపో తనని కూడా అక్రమ కేసుల్లో రిమాండ్ కి పంపే అవకాశాలు ఉన్నాయని తెలిసి కూడా వెరవక ముందుకు సాగుతున్న మనిషిని చూస్తే అందరూ ఎంతో కొంత నేర్చుకోవచ్చు.

PK called Lokesh and ensured his support.

Also gave Ferocious statement.

Ippudunna paristhitullo, mana kashtam lo palakarinche vaallani aadarinchaalsinde.  So, taking his support is not at all bad move.

However, tell him clearly... no to BJP.  If he is coming without BJP, well n good.

About INDIA alliance, I think they are positive towards us, but still not believable due to recent collaborations.  

The news of Dacoit going back to their fold again and Baanam also... we cannot believe them blindly.  Need to cautious.

As i said earlier, Lokesh responsibility is doubled now, and he must get fresh and energetic waves through his decisions and strategies too.

At any circumstances, party cadre's unwavering support should continue to Lokesh, on whatever decision he takes.

Can’t think about Lokesh, & he will be strong, he will get experience ani kaadu…. He is Young & direct blow is not on him….

Peddayana entha strong untadane aalochane….. Macha lekunda brathikaadu 40 yrs & in this age, psychologically how is dealing ane….. Pray & Wish him to be strong; 

mana DB Lo kondaru pilla psychos ardham leni aalochanale (sympathy, telisochidi, etc) vikrushantanga unnappudu, opponents & others will try hard tarnish his image….

Just remember once how Kodela & Dr.Sudhakar were killed;

Really hoping he stays strong..at this age, not easy to deal with that stress and mental trauma…

But he should and will stand…6 months lo power vachaka, JAGAN gadiki enta dammu undo telustadi…

I highly doubt he stays in AP..he might even leave the country…but winning this election is a make or break for TDP…

37 minutes ago, Npower said:

BJP enni verri veshaalesina support ichaamu.  

Pratifalam emiti.  As someone pointed out already.. in our DB.

CBN arrest kanna ghoram... NTR daughter meeda macha veyyatam.

Assembly lo avamaanaalu.  Raashtra vyaapthamgaa mana cadre meeda dowrjanyaalu.

Chivariki CBN ki remand.

Murder cheyinchinodu... free gaa tirugutunnaadu.

Vaadini... time and again aaa Dagulbaajee Mosha la support tho kaapaadukuntunnaadu Dacoit.

Baaga chepparu brother 

10 minutes ago, r_sk said:

Can’t think about Lokesh, & he will be strong, he will get experience ani kaadu…. He is Young & direct blow is not on him….

Peddayana entha strong untadane aalochane….. Macha lekunda brathikaadu 40 yrs & in this age, psychologically how is dealing ane….. Pray & Wish him to be strong; 

mana DB Lo kondaru pilla psychos ardham leni aalochanale (sympathy, telisochidi, etc) vikrushantanga unnappudu, opponents & others will try hard tarnish his image….

Just remember once how Kodela & Dr.Sudhakar were killed;

Sad and true brother. Reputation ki pranam icche vyakthi ncbn. Aayana kondatha mano dhairyam ivvalani devudini korukuntunna. 

Hope everything is fine. Bokkalodi nake food povatledu. nidra pattaledu. 40 years lo first day in jail. It should have been so low for him. 

Coming to alliances , lyt. Pawan favour ga statement ichadu kabatti respect ivadame. rest all parties ki lyt.

memu election ki velledi maku jarigina dani mida. our narrative is clear 151 seats iste sullagokkunta avatala vallamida fake cases vesi jail lo veyinchadame tappa origedem cheyaledu.

mi votes miru esukokapothe migilina vallu esukuntaru simple

50 minutes ago, Npower said:
I write to you today with a heart heavy with pain and eyes moistened with tears. I've grown up watching my father pour his heart and soul into the betterment of Andhra Pradesh and the Telugu people. He never knew a day of rest, tirelessly striving to transform millions of lives. His politics have always been marked by dignity and honesty, and I've witnessed the deep inspiration he drew from the love and gratitude of those he served. Their heartfelt thanks filled him with pure joy, akin to a child's delight. I, too, drew inspiration from his noble path and followed in his footsteps, leaving a comfortable job in America to return to India. It was a tough decision, but I had faith in our nation, our systems, our foundational principles, and, above all, our Constitution. Yet, today, as I see my father unjustly thrown into remand for a crime he never committed, my anger simmers, and my blood boils. Is there no limit to the depths political vendetta will sink? Why must a man of my father's caliber, who has accomplished so much for his country, state, and Telugu people, endure such injustice? Is it because he never stooped to engage in vendetta or destructive politics? Is it because he envisioned growth, welfare, and opportunities for our people long before others? Today feels like a betrayal. But, my father is a fighter, and so am I. We will rise with an unstoppable force, guided by unwavering determination for Andhra Pradesh and Telugu people worldwide. I ask you to join me in this battle. #PeopleWithNaidu #FalseCasesAgainstNaidu

·
Views

Saddest day 😢 

1 minute ago, Vivaan said:

Naku nammakam undi thappakunda kadigina mutyamalle tirigivastaaru

aayana vastado rado kani vachina tarvata em chestaru anedi imp. also oka bokkalo 3/5lkhs kosam jayalalitha ne moosesaru BJP vallu. not easy.

E sannasi janalaki enduku intha cheyadam dandaga. jeevitham lo okkati cheste ne gurthundi potaru leda oodharagodataru. fee reibursement techindi cbn still they played it their way. fees and 108 tho okadu intha set chesukunte. jeevithantham vandhalu chesadu. janalaki narrative set chesi chepadam lo failure. lack of PR.

atleast ipudu nunchi route mariste chalu. last 5/7 years have been tough with repeated blows of self respect. Oka lorry lu aapukunedi lorry lu tholukunevadu kuda ishtam ochinattu matladuthunaru. Sometimes self respect should not take legal routes. If you are that street smart show us. Life long status pettukunta once upon a time there lived a ghost ani.

Anyways, I'm okay to sleep with the fact that miracles won't happen overnight. They take time and hope the time will come for us.

After seeing lokesh, I am hopeful. Every crisis is an opportunity. Now it is yours.

At least ee incident tharvatha ayina Lokesh CBN la kaakunda revenge politics chesthademo chuddam. 2024 lo kakapothe 2029 lo CM avuthadu. Ayyaka kooda CBN la chethulaki gaajulu thodukkoni kurchune la aithe ippude party moosesukunte better. Eerojullo inka 90s la sollu kaburlu cheppukuntu pabbam gadupukundam ante ilane untundi. 2014 lo edo podichestham ani sollu cheppi power loki vacheka vadilesaru. Anduke ee 4 years chukkalu chupinchi vadiladu Jagan. Ippatikina siggu thechukovali both CBN and Lokesh.

Janaala mind set kooda okappitala ledu. Ippudu entha pedda edava la behave chesthe antha pedda hero. Entha mandi opposition leaders ni ibbandi pedithe antha pedda leader. Entha mandini champithe antha pedda mass leader. Idi ippatiki ayina realize ayyi evarina TDP ni kaani TDP cadre ni kaani touch cheyyali ante bayapadela cheyyali. Ledante ilanti party ki support cheyyatam kooda waste.

4 minutes ago, Sree Ram said:

Idi ippatiki ayina realize ayyi evarina TDP ni kaani TDP cadre ni kaani touch cheyyali ante bayapadela cheyyali. Ledante ilanti party ki support cheyyatam kooda waste.

same feel. mi intlo aadollani annaka kuda vadilesarante ma intlo kuda anachu ane msg idi vadileste. 

23 minutes ago, akhil ch said:

aayana vastado rado kani vachina tarvata em chestaru anedi imp. also oka bokkalo 3/5lkhs kosam jayalalitha ne moosesaru BJP vallu. not easy.

E sannasi janalaki enduku intha cheyadam dandaga. jeevitham lo okkati cheste ne gurthundi potaru leda oodharagodataru. fee reibursement techindi cbn still they played it their way. fees and 108 tho okadu intha set chesukunte. jeevithantham vandhalu chesadu. janalaki narrative set chesi chepadam lo failure. lack of PR.

atleast ipudu nunchi route mariste chalu. last 5/7 years have been tough with repeated blows of self respect. Oka lorry lu aapukunedi lorry lu tholukunevadu kuda ishtam ochinattu matladuthunaru. Sometimes self respect should not take legal routes. If you are that street smart show us. Life long status pettukunta once upon a time there lived a ghost ani.

Anyways, I'm okay to sleep with the fact that miracles won't happen overnight. They take time and hope the time will come for us.

After seeing lokesh, I am hopeful. Every crisis is an opportunity. Now it is yours.

Me too...very hopeful of him. 

Skill development program dwara benefit pondina 70k odd, members & families ye CBN/TDP ki support ga undaru….. Stop believing in uplifting of AP sheeps; What happened with TG people, it’s ok if you don’t acknowledge it, but instead they treated him like a enemy; 

Even names, recognition, etc, will be remembered, etc….. NTR peru, Vigrahalu teeseyatam leda? 

58 minutes ago, r_sk said:

Skill development program dwara benefit pondina 70k odd, members & families ye CBN/TDP ki support ga undaru….. Stop believing in uplifting of AP sheeps; What happened with TG people, it’s ok if you don’t acknowledge it, but instead they treated him like a enemy; 

Even names, recognition, etc, will be remembered, etc….. NTR peru, Vigrahalu teeseyatam leda? 

+1000000… nobody cares about development. Its all about naakem chesav? Naakem ichav. Forget about appeasing all sections. Select a few sections like BCs and do everything for them. Andariki equal ga cheyyali… oka section ke anni ichesthe prajalu caste mudra vestharemo ani bayapadatam maanesi neeku evadu loyal ga untado vadiki padavulu ivvu. Em cheyyakapoyina elagu kamma party chesaru. At least ippudu ayina BC la lanti vallaki max benefits vachela chusukunte vallayina manatho untaru.. This is how you create a loyal fan base now a days. Anthe kaani okko section ki okko scheme pettesi andariki anni chesesthunnam ani sankalu guddukunte ilane untundi.

2004 nunchi 2014 varaku opposition lo kurcho pettina 2014 lo same mistakes repeat chesi ippudu anubhavisthunnaru. Ippatikina realize aithe survive avutharu.. lekapothe pure anti incumbency ni nammukoni bathakatame. Repu PK strong aithe adi kooda undadu. Telangana lo la avuthundi ikkada kooda

Archived