CBN Arrest

Chandasasanudu

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Raaz@NBK said:

Our lawyers argued that the time of FIR need to be considered for 17A purposes whereas their lawyers are arguing that the time of issue happened must be considered to apply 17A provisions to arrest a public servant. It looks like both have precedents. Let us see which one upholds. 

1 minute ago, mannam said:

Our lawyers argued that the time of FIR need to be considered for 17A purposes whereas their lawyers are arguing that the time of issue happened must be considered to apply 17A provisions to arrest a public servant. It looks like both have precedents. Let us see which one upholds. 

We have to remember that case was put up by crooked minded politicians behind with a deep plan and workouts 

It’s not easy 

6 minutes ago, Raaz@NBK said:

Now they are arguing that the case is nascent and needs time to investigate and showing a precedent that the courts can’t quash the remand or arrest petitions until the investigation is complete and a complete chargesheet is filed which we know will take forever as the CID will seek extensions to the deadline every time. My feeling is that the court will postpone the arguments for another 2 weeks and asks the concerned agencies to provide the report within that time. I hope I am wrong. 

5 minutes ago, mannam said:

Now they are arguing that the case is nascent and needs time to investigate and showing a precedent that the courts can’t quash the remand or arrest petitions until the investigation is complete and a complete chargesheet is filed which we know will take forever as the CID will seek extensions to the deadline every time. My feeling is that the court will postpone the arguments for another 2 weeks and asks the concerned agencies to provide the report within that time. I hope I am wrong. 

It seems Jagan read the entire criminal procedure code while in jail and locked CBN in a crucial period. If court orders that they need report from CID before quashing the case, we know it will take forever. It may be better to seek bail, but it may not be politically helpful. Time to start looking at alternatives for campaign. 

2 minutes ago, mannam said:

It seems Jagan read the entire criminal procedure code while in jail and locked CBN in a crucial period. If court orders that they need report from CID before quashing the case, we know it will take forever. It may be better to seek bail, but it may not be politically helpful. Time to start looking at alternatives for campaign. 

Vadu ee 4.5 years bayataki raakunda intlo kurnchuni chesina pani kudaa edhe ...

Archived