CBN Arrest

Chandasasanudu

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Charperone said:

Do they have proof that CBN sanctioned to set up the so called shell companies? 

I don’t think so, but that is the argument they will use to extend the judicial remand. My feeling is that they may even ask for CID custody for few days to show the live telecast of interrogation to their boss Jagan. 

2 minutes ago, mannam said:

I don’t think so, but that is the argument they will use to extend the judicial remand. My feeling is that they may even ask for CID custody for few days to show the live telecast of interrogation to their boss Jagan. 

No doubt why Lokesh had to call on supreme court advocates to seek advice here. It’s like we caught a thief because he was planning in his mind to do the theft tomorrow. 

1 minute ago, Charperone said:

If the remand is extended, Jagan has ample chances to create a fake witness. 

Who cares witnesses after the elections are over. They may even withdraw the case saying that they couldn’t find enough evidence, but by that time we lose everything. Hope I am wrong. 

1 minute ago, Nfan from 1982 said:

They can’t arrest an ex CM only with allegations??!!

But that is what they are saying that the courts shouldn’t interfere in the process until the investigation is complete and for which they need extra time. I hope judge is impartial and see this bullshit. 

4 minutes ago, Raaz@NBK said:

Documents levu Ani oppukunnaru thanks.. 🙏

ఇంకా నయం డాక్యుమెంట్స్ సృష్ఠించటానికి టైమ్ కావాలి అనలేదు. నెల తక్కువ నా కొడుకులు. They have arrested a former chief minister without any prima facie evidence. I hope the judge sees this bull shit. 

Archived