Tamilnadu News

• 4 weeks later...

ammavodi kannaa ee breakfast scheme better. morning afternoon nutritious food isthe children studies meedha focus chesthaaru. parents ki children ni ready cheyyadam easy avuthundhi.  brush bath cheyinchi pampesthaaru. 10 th class varaku ee scheme pettaali.  e

socks, belts, ties, shoes western side cool climate ki avasaram. india hot humid climate ki suit avvavu. mana thuglaq  copy kottadam thappa common sense apply cheyyadam manesaadu.

7 hours ago, ravindras said:

ammavodi kannaa ee breakfast scheme better. morning afternoon nutritious food isthe children studies meedha focus chesthaaru. parents ki children ni ready cheyyadam easy avuthundhi.  brush bath cheyinchi pampesthaaru. 10 th class varaku ee scheme pettaali.  e

socks, belts, ties, shoes western side cool climate ki avasaram. india hot humid climate ki suit avvavu. mana thuglaq  copy kottadam thappa common sense apply cheyyadam manesaadu.

Veedu elago mee rendo kannu ega Bro. Mee modati kannu dwara cheppa vachhu kada 😂😂

On 8/24/2023 at 10:26 PM, ravindras said:

Idhi kooda school lo chepisthe better

brush bath cheyinchi pampesthaaru. 10 th class varaku ee scheme pettaali.  e

Pedda noti dhula candidate la unnadu

Chennai | I thank the organisers of this conference for giving me the opportunity to deliver a special address. You have kept the name of the conference as 'Sanatana Abolition Conference' rather than 'Anti-Sanatana Conference', I appreciate that. Few things cannot be opposed, that should be abolished only. We can't oppose Dengue, Mosquitoes, Malaria, or Corona, we have to eradicate this that's how we have to eradicate Sanatana. Rather opposing Sanatana it should be eradicated. The name Sanatana is from Sanskrit. It is against Social Justice and equality: Tamil Nadu Minister for Youth Welfare and Sports Development, Udhayanidhi Stalin

On 8/25/2023 at 9:56 AM, ravindras said:

Once tdp was innovative like tht, Ippudu alaantivi chala thaggayi... NTR cbn peak lo bhale schemes introduce chesaru.... 

1 hour ago, Rajakeeyam said:

Chennai | I thank the organisers of this conference for giving me the opportunity to deliver a special address. You have kept the name of the conference as 'Sanatana Abolition Conference' rather than 'Anti-Sanatana Conference', I appreciate that. Few things cannot be opposed, that should be abolished only. We can't oppose Dengue, Mosquitoes, Malaria, or Corona, we have to eradicate this that's how we have to eradicate Sanatana. Rather opposing Sanatana it should be eradicated. The name Sanatana is from Sanskrit. It is against Social Justice and equality: Tamil Nadu Minister for Youth Welfare and Sports Development, Udhayanidhi Stalin

Veedu pandulua tho movie teesadu

you can see his intensions clearly in that movie 

3 hours ago, Rajakeeyam said:

Veellaki separate iste poddi or srilanka tho kalisipovali

DMK is heavily funded with Church authorities...aa periyar gaadu pedda pervert....decades together Hinduism meeda hate speech chestha vuntaaru...1970 lo periyar gaadu Ram and Sita idols public ga break chesaadu....

Antha high culture heritage from chola-pandyas nundi vundi...ee daridram ento Tamil people ke

periyar brought revolution against discrimination by brahmins. dmk ideology is anti brahmin. except brahmin everyone has reservation in tamilnadu. most of the brahmins in tamilnadu choose private sector or migrate to other places to grab better opportunities. 

tamilnadu banned surname which helps in identifying people caste.  children gets father first name as lastname . once woman gets married her last name changed to husband first name.

example: firstname of woman ramya,  father first name is gopal , lastname rajan   ie gopal rajan then ramya complete name is  ramya gopal

suppose ramya gopal married to raja raman  , her name will be changed to ramya raja.

jayalalitha is brahmin from kannada origin. karunanidhi ancestors are washerman from andhra.  most of the conservative hindu people supports aidmk. 

1 hour ago, sskmaestro said:

What is definition of sanaatana dharmam? Those who support or oppose, doesn’t know the definition, but take sides! 

@NBK NTR  I didnt got the point of Udayanidhi also .. but giving such hate statements also not good...

Meaning of sanathanam is ancient

How many of us are strictly following those ancient things and there are some superstitions also which we need to remove …

Archived